Antifa Introduction Manual

tl;dr

proof?

Proof is in the trips

Horizontally stapled at the top, only the work of a mentally incapacitated imbecile or an antifa member could have done this.

Satan never lies m8

like how its filthy. nice touch

I really wanna believe this, but it seems like BS since most anti-fa/gs are so incompetent they can't even wipe their own ass.

I don't know if it's real or not, but either way, it reads like a horror story since I'm sure some people would buy into this.

I remember seeing a youtube video a couple days ago where some fat black woman was talking about how "all white people are racist" in some classroom or something. There are lots of people like her out there, and whether this antifa document is real or not, there are plenty of fools who'd love to follow this type of a system.

I'm going to skim it for what an Antifa Troll or poltard would fuck up and put in there.
On the face of it, seems fake.
"""""cis white male""""" is a baitword for poltards

Fake
Looks to be poltard trying a False Flag

So antifa is so antifa they made and antifa version of hitlers mein kampf ..lmfao..these clowns are Nazi scum too...Glittery, Nazi scum

It's obviously fake. It's too intellectually honest - leftards have a delusional smugness that's carried into their written works. Work that into your next attempt.

Another thing wrong is the sentence structure and use of the English language is too appropriate. Leftards need slogans, more vulgarity, less self-depreciating and more logically inept virtue signalling. All first-person group pronouns need some kind of verbal handjob immediately after.

Third point, leftards put into their "secret texts" and zines the most childish drawings imaginable. I mean really bad drawings. Try to have some of those in there.

it's real niggas

nice job satan

I would suggest a nice long reading session of Lefty propaganda.
I mean OP hasn't even digested the zeitgeist of how they form words and the truncated nature of their thought structure.
I'm telling you lads Leftism is literally brain damage, and you need to read their shit to understand why.
Only then can you mimic the flavor of their discourse and you'll be mighty ill afterwards, believe me.
This should only be attempted by a true Lumberjack. No High Schoolers allowed, too dangerous lads.

fake news

That's a copy of The Turner Dairies.

Kek

I read that whole thing. That's either propaganda designed specifically to piss us off, or that's authentic. But that document is basically anti white, pro microchip for people, pro single payer healthcare, anti white, pro immigration, and seriously anti white people.

>Do not distribute to any
>cis white males
>non-PoC
>non-LGBTQ
>peoples
>a.k.a. fascists

The fucking redundancy is killing me.

>No high schoolers - too dangerous

Agreed. It took me months to get through The Coming Insurrection and make notes on their tactics and goals. I'm 37, and it was still difficult. It's all pure evil.

Know thy enemy