Sitting on $60k. Any outside the box investments/businesses I could use it on?

No stocks/bonds, I already do that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

landsofamerica.com/property/Lot-1-N.-Breezewood-Road-Breezewood-Pennsylvania-15533/4226104
predictit.org/Contract/5367/Will-Donald-Trump-be-president-at-year-end-2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Build a bunker.

Take some time and research your options, if you have any industry expertise, anything related could yield more than traditional passive investments

bitcoin

Literally nothing.

When they start with the living wage expect these to show up everywhere.

downpayment on a rental property.

Host the daily Stormer. No really.no-one else wants to so you can get it for pennies on the dollar and though it has tremendous brand recognition, it's value has nowhere to go but up.

go to /biz/, retard

/biz/ and buy my crypto bags

gold

Is about 15% of your money in gold? If not buy a pile -- I like the US Mint Buffalos and also bars from Valcambi Suisse.

This

Nothing right now. Buy shitcoins/property once the collapse starts to stabilize.

Vanadium and tungsten

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Internet free speech platforms like GabAi

You can buy really cheap land in the midwest. $60,000 could get you a couple acres in the middle of nowhere.

These are great. Just key in the code for bananas (4011) and you get filet mignon for 39 cents a pound.

buy realdolls and open up a legal 'brothel' (really just a sex toy rental business)

Museum grade firearms. I have seen consistent 10 to 15 percent increases in value since I started buying in the mid 1990s, and that is low end. USGI WWII stuff really spiked.

right before it crashes

Sure, but that land isn't gonna rebound the same way land in a better location will from the bottom of the crash. If OP really has to buy something right now than this would be it though, just stay away from anything close to a major city.

Go all in Bitcoin 8 months ago.

obviously the answer is memecoins. Transfer it all to USDT because you are a good goy that doesn't try to verify if the coin is indeed tethered to a real value of USD in reserve

dogecoin, man

I would buy land. $60,000 can get you 20 acres in god's country. landsofamerica.com/property/Lot-1-N.-Breezewood-Road-Breezewood-Pennsylvania-15533/4226104

Short $TWTR. The stock will crap out when they ban @realDonaldTrump.

t. nocoiner

Give me 5k.

You buy land so you have a place to go to be shit hits the fan.

>
>right before it crashes
>Before it crashes
>Crashes

ding ding ding ding ding

Buy forestry land. I've got a bunch. If you got time or heirs plant it with hardwoods. Every 5 years I buy 30-50 acres in nowhere southeast, inherited some too. Got a constant stream of either logged pines, thinned, pines, saved hardwoods. Hardwoods are gold and I'm getting a few shekels from what I got but my young kids will have a windfall in 20 years.

Buy tikitorches, lead us to mordor

Look into growing bamboo

Classic car. You can pretty much let it sit most of the time and get the oil flowing every little while and it'll only appreciate in value.

this is great but is there more energy production than the two solar panels?

Ammo. Don't let the powder get dry.

I actually live in Southeastern PA and have been looking around at rural land in PA for sale.

Has anyone in here actually done this before?

Have you considered diversifying into tangible investments? I'm not talking about precious metals either. There's a lot of money in collector grade firearms, automobiles, art, etc. I have 2 family members that have done absurdly well with appreciation on some investment firearms and fine china.

Then again, you treat that less like a portfolio and more like a hobby. Still, if you have the patience, it's a great fact that could treat you well.

Clearly geothermal... Get a load of this pleb. JK

Do not touch real estate. Even the largest real estate investors only expect a 5% ROI in most cases. Risk is too high in such an unstable market. The jews are trying to make you buy into real estate so they can fuck your ass with debt.

There'll be a massive crash before too long. Wait until that happens and then buy the dip.

>not already getting inside info on small health insurance companies before they report losses and shorting their stock
Loling at your life

Down payment on a duplex. Pay a property management company to run it for you. Or a coim operated self serve car wash, had a buddy who was into those and made a fortune in quarters.

That very interesting. Thanks.

kickstart my indie game

create an online vapestore

You need to generate income from whatever you put you money into or it's a money sink. Consider taxes and upkeep. You're either making money, or your losing money. Calculate your rate of return for whatever you do. So if you drop 50K on some acreage for tree farming, you maybe you want to average a 5% return every year and making 25K over 10 years.

This is how you have to learn to think. Shoot for 5% returns in whatever you do.

>rainbow flag
naturally

>avoid the AIDS does sound exciting

not even using the methane the animals would produce

>5% annual returns
Financefag here, that is a dog shit return.

Bitcoin and bullets.

Not if it's consistent. What do you average?

This reminds me - steam engines are incredible. They built civilization, they can rebuild civilization

invest in the idea i have for a company 60k would get me started

almonds and water.

give it to me lol

5% on a asset back guaranteed derivative is pretty good. On property that's shit.

landlording sucks

how old are you

Buy raw material used in solar panels

Pro tip only rent to black people

PM me, I will quintuple my holdings quickly and provide a large RoI. Legit!

I 5% real rate isn't that bad though. Maybe thats what user meant. Assuming hes in his 20s or 30s thats ok.

Silver

the problem is complexity hard to find and accumulate the fuels outside of a 3rd party supplier

Run.

Get out of the US while you can.

Depends on the type of investment and time frame. But 5% annual is poopoo.

buy a noose, think long term...

In my biz you'd easily get a 3:1 return. I'd Jew you and get my cut but still a decent 2:1. Timeframe approx 2 weeks.

It does average to 5% the more you invest in property. You might get lucky on a small scale if the area you buy in grows significantly, but that is rare these days. Baby boomers had it easy and that created an over-confidence in real estate.

predictit.org/Contract/5367/Will-Donald-Trump-be-president-at-year-end-2018

My filet mignon has a barcode. What next?

Invest in a future for whites, donate that shit to the daily stormer

5% if the asset is paid in full and collecting that as a yearly return after factoring in market volatility

Holy shit that's fucking brilliant.

Buy a farm at least 200 miles from a major U.S. city. Pay no more than $2k/acre. Hire a local man with experience to raise beef cattle on it and split the profits with him.

Fuck you, you NAP violating faggot.

Shitposting LLC.
CEO user
CFO (((user)))

well you can make your own from crops or a fresnel lens if you're in sunny climates. And you'd obviously be a little more conscious of consumption than you are now.
You could make it work.

This

Lots and lots of tungsten

>Holy shit that's fucking brilliant.
No, it's fucking plastic.

>economies of scale
Yes, if you were investing $100M a 5% return is good because you've mitigated risk.

$60k ain't getting you shit so the risk/return must be higher

Platinum is a good buy right now. Little downside due to supply/demand economics and massive upside because South Africa is by far the largest platinum producer and the country is going to hell in a hand basket...

We spare this leaf on the day of the rake

What business is that?

Doesn't matter if it's paid in full or not if the real rate is 5%. It already accounts for that dipshit.

It is way too risky for a 60K investment. If you fuck up on the first one, you could easily be in a 100K debt. Price fluctuation on property can easily be over 60K+/-

If you already have an Index fund, I would say buy a 3 Decker. Depends on your location though. If you live in a place without 3 Deckers. Buy property anyways.

How the hell do you buy commodities? Are you talking about investing in brokerage firms? Or do you buy large quantities and pay for storage? I've never understood the commodities market for individual investors.

Real Estate's a good choice if you know what you're doing

land

Jesus Christ. I hope you never cross paths in the business world with a slimey Jew. They will Jew you out of every last dollar, when they realize you have no understanding of investment strategy.

bet it all on black