(((Ivanka and Jared Kushner))) forced Bannon out

Because his views offended their "Jewish faith".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4806150/amp/Ivanka-helped-force-Donald-Trump-aide-Steve-Bannon.html

WEW.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/23/report-h-r-mcmaster-consolidates-influence-jared-kushners-israel-policy/
twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
youtube.com/watch?v=cr56HuPf-9o
politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a lie. Bannon was always just an edgier neocon. Look at his saturn lapel he wears. He isn't /ourguy/

Yes good goy

>nationalism and reforms that benefit the middle class instead of the top .01% is in conflict with the jewish faith

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

Bannon is a zionist kike playing the "muh im extremist"

McMaster is /ourguy/

True he was pro-Israel. The biggest cuck move you can make

FUCK OFF

Mcmaster hates israel and he just got more power you shill

Bannon is so pathetic now he's trying to sell fucking fidget spinners.

LMAO

are you turning your posts into pictures so you can disable their optics?

ayy glad to know people actually spread the redpills I make

Is McMaster /ourguy/?

Yes. He literally told Netanyahu he couldn't come to the western wall with Trump.

Then he said it doesnt belong to Israel

kek

MUH GOD EMPEROR BASED CIVIC NATIONALIST

Trumps is a mega traitorous good goy faggot. Him firing Bannon confirmed that. I bet that all the negative coverage got to him and he fired Bannon out of desperation. I mean the faggot wants to go back to Afghan for fucks sake. He went full neocon good goy.

Are you an intern at Breitbart? Did steve tell you THIS IS WAR! SHILL FOR ISRAEL! lmao fucking faggot. kys,

Hey. how does this make you feel kike.

my my.... How the script keeps changing. r/The_donald faggots are desperate.

>Literally fired Bannon because his Jewish son in law told him to because "muh optics".

(((You)))

This is exactly the type of ignorance that turns me off these civnat BASED pede types. Bannon was literally /ourguy/, why do you think the deep state, mossadi cointel pro cia jews, etc., wanted him gone so bad? Protip: go listen to his speech at the Vatican, or any other speech he's given.

Script? I'm a real person who fucking hates Israel. Any time I see one of these posts I have a little folder called BANNON IS A KIKE SHILL. and I drop the files because lets face it....you are a kike shill

Hard to say. If he treats the Jews in Palestine like the liability they are, and withdraws from Afghanistan in a realistic way he might be

this is bizarre. are you saying hilliary and Obama are the good guys fighting the jews?

Why even support Trump now that Bannon is gone.

t. kike shill

This was predicted ever since he fired Flynn. Everyone here was pointing out how MSM was going to go after his inner circle one by one, lo and behold, that's exactly what's happening. God damn, you people are really desperate. Trump is a good goy and he sucks jewish cock.

>Bannon – whose nickname is ‘Bannon the Barbarian’ – is the founder of Right-wing news site Breitbart, which has rallied against Jews and Muslims.

>kikebart
>rallied against jews

LOLWUT

Because Bannon is an alcoholic faggot who shills for kikes and an illegitimate state. Trump is healing the world. Israel is the core of the worlds hurt. You do the math.

Hillary and Obama are controlled by Jews. You guys are really bad at shilling. try harder.

how do we get Trump to realize Jared and crew have brainwashed his daughter and he must out of fatherly duty save her and us from the same people.

according to whom

Bannon joined in the last few months of his campaign, we supported him long before that. Try harder faggot

How do we get people to realize Trump is president and concern trolling over his son in law will never work?

empress rising

>Believing a newspaper like that. Ever.
Fool

They might grow to regret it b/c McMaster is less of a shill for our greatest ally than Bannon was: breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/23/report-h-r-mcmaster-consolidates-influence-jared-kushners-israel-policy/

>He's either a kike lover or Nazi with "muh bad optics"

There's a reason MSM was going after him. I can feel the desperation miles away. He even wants to back to Afghan yet it's all conveniently ignored here. You people can't face the fact that he went full good goy.

Why are Americans so obsessed with Israel? Name ONE other country with such a fetish for another country

>Our greatest ally

The fact theres so many JIDF shills on Sup Forums proves to me Israel is SO SCARED of the future.

Because they have no future.

that won't save (((you.)))

They make us fight theyre wars you fucking faggot. They knocked down the twin towers. They bombed one of our ships. They invade their neighbors because theyre kikes. They occupy territory that isn't theirs. They pretend to be the victim the whole time.

Fuck the kikes. Seriously just all of you die.

>dailymail
>according to Washington sources

wew lad

Liberals hate Israel. And especially hate Zionists. The one thing we do share.

S A R C A S M
A
R
C
A
S
M

I'm for trump, but it's weird that McMaster got rid of a lot of jews, maybe that's the cover. Mcmaster does want to fight endless jew wars.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

the day I heard bannon was out, I was like "it was that slimey kike kushner and his daughter".

kill yourself shill rat

They never have, If we stop sending them aid or literally boycott their few products they sink

Globalists Jews aren't getting along with Nationalist Jews right now.
Soros has become an enemy of Israel, supporting Palastine and Iran.
The UN has been turning the world against Israel, condemning them constantly.
The globalist Jews are the people that control the media, the education system, the banks, the governments. They are the ones people dislike. It's important to know what is going on and who is on which side.
McMaster worked for a Soros think tank. He is for the globalists. Kushner is a globalist Jew.
The Breitbart team is for Israel as a nation, for nationalist Jews.
The globalist Jews are currently trying to overthrow Netenyahu.
They have spent months and months trying to overthrow Trump.
McMaster finally took control for the globalists.
People are trying to confuse you over who your enemies are, by saying Jews who are for nationalism are still your enemy, they are not.
The Nationalist Jews are trying to fight the same battles we are against the Globalists.

Any other country and Israel

You realize none of you guys fit in when you shill here? None of you know the culture or the way people talk or the way people meme. You guys are terrible shills and you should kill yourselves for being so bad. Israel should be ashamed you are the best psy operators they have to offer.

but Ivanka and kushner are Jews

>Concern trolling

I've seen actual concern trolling and this isn't it. Are you too retarded that you can't even distinguish the two? (((They))) have duped you good, now you'll just attribute every one of his fuckups to concern trolling while the Jews go ahead with their plan unopposed.

easy there schlomo

Yeah but see our enemy is all Jews

You called trump a goy.

Gas yourself kike.

Fuck the kikes

Fuck netanyahu

Who runs the freemasons in the US? They run the police chiefs and will murder patriots like they did in the civil war.

t. good goy

You should go fight his jewish wars too.

>At first Kushner was the enemy because he was a jew
>"Ivanka is ruining trump"
>"Steve Bannon is our guy"
>Kushner pushes Bannon out
>Yay Kushner! /ourguy/ for getting rid of that kike shill bannon

No matter what user, they will find a way to defend it.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

Israel doesn't behave like a regular nation. Their attitudes are expressed in the Talmud which teaches that the goyim (non-Jews) are the natural born slaves of the Jews. So they use their money & influence to manipulate the U.S. into being their proxy army. Neocon Zionist Jews are the leading force behind getting us into the Iraq war & AIPAC dominates our foreign policy. Not for the U.S.'s interests but for Israel's.

youtube.com/watch?v=cr56HuPf-9o

No...you don't understand. YOU'RE THE GOY NOW. not us. We're the Elite. We have the power. Enjoy Israel's collapse. It'll be fun to watch,

It was John Kelly, not Ivanka or Jared

politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792

>Kelly didn't understand what Bannon did, why he had a PR portfolio, why he seemed to cause so much trouble with colleagues and why he was so widely disliked. He asked many questions about Bannon in his early days at the White House and found widespread disdain.

>"No one liked him,” one senior White House official said. "People didn't know what he did other than stab his colleagues in the back."

Archive please unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792

That's what happens when you shill for israel 24/7

Another thing that Bannon & (((Breitbart))) bitch about is Trump not ripping up the Iran nuclear deal, Not ripping up the Iran deal is GOOD. & Rex Tillerson has said on record they haven't violated it.

we need to bring back the anti-mason party again, the jews own those satanic mason bath house lodges to fuk goy via cops and courts.

I'm flabbergasted really. These people genuinely believe Trump is a mastermind playing 64D chess. Trump speaks his mind and some of it is pure truth but he's easily manipulated. His inner anti-establishment circle is practically gone now and these people don't even blink an eye.

Jared needs to quit playing with the Oujia board. Shame to see a good man like Bannon gone for a child's game.

Whatver, we'll see. That's the narrative a lot of people are pushing right not but after that speech last night I'm skeptical.

"...clashed with her Jewish faith." They won't allow the 10 Commandments because seperation of muh Church and State, but Ivanka and Jared are allowed to get people fired who don't go along with their Jewish faith/ How is that allowed? How is that legal? I pray Bannon sues the heck out of them.

What would happen if they were Catholic and they person they go fired was Jewish because he clashed with their Catholic faith? I wonder....

Bc we have a whole lobby devoted getting them to fight our wars. Literally multiple people from my high school died bc of them.

Lurk more newfag

Germany and syria

>literally boycott their few products they sink
No.
>stop sending them aid
Yes.

the jew freemason bath house lodges are over the police chief and courts

>why are Americans
>US flag
How about stop being a fucking nigger and learn about your own countries foreign relations. kys seriously.

>That's the narrative a lot of people are pushing right now

I'm just stating what I see.

>Whatver, we'll see

People have been saying this since he fired Flynn. I said the same thing until his bombing of Syria, then I was skeptical of Trump. Lo and behold-- He fires Bannon and announces new plans for Afghan, to "to win through strength". I think Trump gave in, and is making a fucking mess of it.

If these kikes live in America and shill for Israel they should be hung for treason.

kys

The hold out of hold outs is Trump has strong intestinal fortitude, not wavering from his initial stances while letting his enemies get close and nibble, to one day spring his attack.

If Israel can't get support without shilling at every possible outlet then maybe Israel is the problem........

t. kike shill

That's hope bordering on denial.

This is now a merchant thread

You've done it op. You have made the Donald so upset they shill for McMaster a fucking establishment Washington mantelpiece.

Kill all jews

Filthy fucking parasites.

Really worries me that Trump wants to rip up the deal and listens to John Fucking Bolton.

Could be a W Bush 2.0 if he ends up doing it

You're right. Because we see the kikes attempts at forcing the Jared meme or the Mcmster meme its obvious its not organic.

>Jared meme

He's literally a kike with past democratic ties. His track record on Trump so far is that he's pushed the more establishment neocon agenda. Hence why the MSM doesn't go after him.

>MSM
You should really stop referring to jew propaganda outlets as that.

(((MSM)))? I thought it was clear enough.