Reminder to red scum:

After we execute you, we will re-educate your children,

do you mean "execute" as in, execute an order or plan? the word execute can have many meanings, not necessarily killing in nature.

t. revisionist scholar

you worthless nazis are in free fall and you cant even notice that kek, /p*l/ is just a bunch diluded fat neckbeards

THIS so much. I actually come here just to laugh lol

nice ID

To any commies reading this: start worrying

gotta put down the chicken tendies and come out of your mom's basement first, chud.

Go back to reddddit you nigger

That's what we said about your children!

Oh wait, this is why I'm a constitutionalist now. You faggots are all the same.

Haha we can tell you posted both of those

>Commies
>having children

Pathetic dude. Just put a gun in your mouth and end it all right now you incompetent fuck.

lol nazi's are literally beta little girls

alt right cucks confirmed on suicide watch

>you will never look like this
is it possible you're confusing feelings of jealousy for something else?

bix nu fugga duh white wimmins will nigga shiieet

You're not doing anything but jacking off and ordering another pizza you sad faggot.

Keep projecting

What is it? A gay club?

fired

well we didnt say were going to do it BEFORE pizza and tugtime.

>he doesn't know about the purges of homosexuals under the Third Reich

> 0.05ยข removed from your account.
Darrell we have talked about this before in meeting after meeting...one more slip up and you're done.

tfw white children do not exist anymore

tfw i drive in my car and all i see are little brown future felon second gen immigrant shitskins from south america and Caribbean islands running around

Nigga ya dun goofed.

is that why youre here?

To all the actual anarchists out there, the establishment left is as big government as you can get these days outside of 3rd world shitholes. Trump will bring about economic prosperity and de-regulation that will make your anarchist utopian experiments actually more possible than if Clinton won.

To all the actual communists, you fell for some long-expired propaganda you fucking sheep.

>that face when you just discovered the most effective way to bait Sup Forums