The millennial job application

This is her by the way. Donate, shitlords.

Another

This is her by the way.

M'DUDES
>M'DUDES
STOP LABELING US

>her

>there are starving children in this world but you should give $20k to me instead of them because I want to chop my dick off and dress up as a woman.

This is honestly very clever I really hope she succeeds. Just run a photo through a hundred photoshop filters and write "hey give me moni for my boipussi thank you :)" and get 20k for it from desperate creeps who can't get real women.

What is the legality of doing this?

>implying you care about some starving african niglet from a litter of 12

>implying that tranny doesn't probably complain about the injustice of poverty and then wastes $20k on personal vanity

I don't think there's any real law against it. I don't see how there would be. She's not even offering them anything. They're literally giving her money just because they see a cute pick. Knuckle dragging troglodytes like that deserve to have their money taken and everyone knows it.

Can someone pay for this faggot to get some Testosterone instead?

>m'dudes

if gender is a fucking construct why does it need one for voice training? so fucknig sexist! to learn to talk like a girl? WTF ASSHOLE BIGOT MOTHERFUKCER!!!

>Implying you shouldn't establish Fascist Charities to look to the good of your volk

gotta love how the american youth is willingly sterilizing itself

Psychotic faggots belong in mental wards or circus freak shows.

So beautifully fucking well put in one simple strip comic, the actual literal answer to this whole mess, to all these fucked up minds. Testosterone therapy and bootcamp is essential.

You can me for dat sweet juice instead

Squats super effective. Never skip leg day

Sort yourself out. Take dangerous illegal testosterone injections. Kill your parents.

"Willow Dreyfuss"

Why has nobody noticed it yet ?

people like this unironically deserve the bullet

waste of space SORT YOURSELF OUT

I had strong visions of this picture when I looked at

It's been done before.

Word has it, that's exactly what this suspect did

Can you imagine how bad this cunt must stink?

>too executively dysfunctional to shave
you wot?

he can complain and reflect and take a picture over not shaving but he can't just shave?

Stop the world;
I want to get off.

kill it w/fire

LMFAO what a nasty looking cunt.

Why doesn't he just work for his own shit instead of looking for handouts. This isn't the president Bernie timeline.

Fucking gas me already.

Can you get free money for that shit? I'll start growing my beard, shave a patch, and put that my picture up. That would make some good beer fund money.

>Cat Rojerk

Look at this thirsty mf