Who's winning the culture war again?

Who's winning the culture war again?

Other urls found in this thread:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/22/spare-block/
youtu.be/5KJVygl5lfc
gannett-cdn.com/GDContent/mass-killings/index.html#explore
herestherealnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/masskillings.pdf
theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
archive.is/jX208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not Don "reverse uncle Tom" Lemon, that's for sure.

Chris will be fine. After he writes his book about the struggles of life in prison he will become the leader of the Aryan Nation.

His last post is a request for the alt right to spare a Jewish intellectual he admires from the gas chambers.

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/22/spare-block/

Hahahaha wow what a pus

>Christopher Cantwells
Who?

>fake people promoted by fake news lose
>see, this'll happen to you too lel
the news is so gay

Charlottesville was our beer hall putsch. Soon we'll be entering the Brownshirt phase

He has a comfy podcast. Good to listen to when buildiing your rage meter while lifting.

is CNN's BRIAN STELTER a PEDOPHILE?

More like the Reichstag fire, except alt-righters somehow got caught in the blaze and simultaneously blamed for it too.

Cut off one head two more will take its place.

You didn't stop niggers by arresting them you aren't stoping us. American Reich draws near. You didn't learn from history and now you're damned to repeat it.

He said he would on the Daily Shoah recently, and asked for any witnesses to come forward. God's speed fellow white man

It really is shocking how similar to 1920's Germany it's looking right now, and it's scary how so few people can see it

I couldn't give less of a shit about this guy. All of these alt-right figures seem like edgiest tryhards imaginable.

>Who's winning the culture war again?
Kek is. Hail Eris Hail Discordia Praise Kek

That actually makes complete sense. I can be at peace with this reasoning, even if it's just a rationalization. All we need now is a manifesto to serve as a Mein Kampf for the current era.

the niggers. the niggers are winning.

this

Except that's wrong, you fucking retard.
You spineless faggots are folding easier than a cardtable.

definitly not cnn

Good. Braindead neo nazis like Cantwell make us look retarded by doing stories with vice. White nationalism will be better without him

if Cantwell can keep his sanity this is great advertising

what fucking Nazi rallies are they referring to?
I never got any memo

Hourly reminder that playing semantic tricks doesn't uncancel your rallies or make your movement any less of a laughable shitshow

me neither, the NSDAP didn't send me a membership email about this

The only thing laughable is the university commies showing up to protest a poo.

How much fash
Would you bash
If ANTIFA could
Bash fash?
>me. I'm winning the culture war.

Are you retarded or playing ignorance? Probably just a bad shill, but you do know at some point there was no right wing people there advocating free speech? Just some poo in the loo civic nationalist. This was what all the misguided were protesting. Actual free speech.

>you're not important to me
Why are you here then?

who the fuck is this guy and why was he wanted by police?

Another gentle reminder that semantic tricks for children won't make America unsee rightists rightfully as domestic terror perpetrators.
Also, take a close look at that picture. Those are the numbers you'll be up against if you try another shitty "S-s-save this statue of a traitor" rally. Let that sink in.

Yes, where everyone pretended he didn't just have a crying breakdown in public over his warrant for pepper-spraying someone.

But, I support him -- not as a white nationalist, because he isn't really one. He's obviously a victim of depression, ADHD, etc. His crying on the Internet was probably a panic attack episode.

Please God, I hope his lawyer is a good guy and gets him hooked up with a quality psychiatrist who can properly diagnose him, and with a plea bargain get his sentenced reduced to community service or some such. There's meds and therapy that can change his life, I hope he climbs out of his depressive alt-right larp pit.

>throwing around accusations of semitic tricks
>this is a "white nationalist" rally

>The far-right blogger was arrested on two counts of illegal use of tear gas and one count of malicious bodily injuries.

One group.
Just one: Act for America
Apparently an "anti-muslim" group which none of us have ever hear of.
Now I know they exist though, and I appreciate you filling me in on them.

>major city
>one week after Charlottesville
>thinks this is simply an average turnout

stay delusional /leftypol/.

Found the Antifa Kike

I'm new here. Are you the Fuhrer?

>teeheehee it wasn't white nationalists!!!1!
>stupid libs!!11!
>completely misses point that an armada of hard-working americans are fed up with white nationalist bullshit and will swamp any future "rally" put on
Stay pleb

>getting paid to attend protests is hard-working

>b-b-but we don't even know them....heh
Minutely reminder that distancing yourself after the damage has already been done does not make your rallies happen again.

Wow you formed a lynch mob that's never been tried before.

Nice! Cantwell made the news?

>working at a hot dog shop is hard working
I thought school had started already?

Secondly reminder that counter protests have been part of America culture for generations

>american

Lol

>bourgie college intellectuals are hard-working
>poor whites aren't
and you wonder why the working class hates commies

Not the people who were in tears about how hateful and offensive the President was for taking the piss oig of them.

are they singing a song? what are the lyrics?

You're totally up for "Best Nazi in show" rosette. Do you do the funny walk?

>mass killings

loooooooooo

>blacks are more likely to commit mass murder by a factor of 3

No, middle school is back in session, is it not?

Honestly, I don't think he's such a bad dude. He just got very excited by all the Charlottesville stuff and by having such a hot blonde girl interviewing him.

>meta-chart.com
Want to know how I know you're retarded?

Cantwell is great, a bit abrasive for normies, but hes a good honest man.

youtu.be/5KJVygl5lfc

do you even realize this picture only shows how you are fighting against an imaginary threat?

All these people responding to shitty bait

Wow. Reminds me of ketamine.

they are changing "jews will not replace us" and it's cringe af

Rallys we never knew about in the first place weren't going to be attended by us.

And I noticed you are running with the usually "everyone I don't like is Nazis" crap. This group group is founded and chaired by one Brigitte Gabriel was born as Hanan Qahwaji in Lebanon.

Here's a quote from her about being.g saved by the isreali army:

>I was amazed that the Israelis were providing medical treatment to Palestinian and Muslim gunmen...These Palestinians and Muslims were sworn, mortal enemies, dedicated to the destruction of Israel and the slaughter of Jews. Yet, Israeli doctors and nurses worked feverishly to save their lives. Each patient was treated solely according to the nature of his or her injury. The doctor treated my mother before he treated an Israeli soldier lying next to her because her injury was more severe than his. The Israelis did not see religion, political affiliation, or nationality. They saw only people in need, and they helped.

THAT is your Nazi group that canceled 67 rallys.

Sounds like he pretty much dindu nuffin. Maybe the media can be blamed.

>imaginary
Tell that to Heather Heyer's parents, terrorist scum

oh shit really? that is pretty fucking cringey. i have not seen any video of this protest.

I'm sorry you must be mistaking a dead commie for a dead human.

>heh, it isn't embarassing if we just make up conspiracy theories and pretend that our rallies didn't get cancelled
Don't worry, you'll get to keep your wageslave job at the hot dog shop. You'll be fine.

Go back to Daily Stormer, terrorist.
Oh wait, you can't, because its gone due to hard-working decent Americans waking up to the scourge of white nationalism.
Heh.

You can go look these up

Here is the source for all of the Mass Shootings from 06-15 they make up less than >1% of total murders

gannett-cdn.com/GDContent/mass-killings/index.html#explore

Here is investigation into each one of those mass murders

herestherealnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/masskillings.pdf

The chart I posted earlier, shows that 38% of blacks committed mass-murder from 2006-2015, while being 13% of the popluation.

Here is another chart on Serial Killers

Would love to see what tactical nihlist response you will come up with

Brigitte Gabriel
بريجيت غابرييل
Born Hanan Qahwaji
October 21, 1964 (age 52)
Marjayoun, Lebanon
Residence Virginia Beach, Virginia, U.S.[1]
Nationality Lebanese and American
Other names Nour Semaan
(alternative nom de plume)[2]
Brigitte Tudor
Occupation Author, activist, journalist
Years active 1986–present
Website American Congress for Truth, ACT! for America

This is your Nazi.

Conservatism is still winning the culture war. The left is losing and will continue to grow frustrated as they lose even more. Hell, television writers are even throwing their hands up.
>theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
Comedy writers, who have traditionally had their finger on the political pulse and culture in America, are giving up because no one's buying their brainwashing and bullshit anymore.
>“And according to Variety the general theme of the whole panel of writers was, “I don’t really want this job” who complain they are so exhausted trying to win over Trump supporters with there not-so-clever writing.”
In the few days that everyone's been distracted by a little "white man march", Trump has been making unprecedented strides to unfuck our country and end the poisonous PC culture from the left.
>Launched the Telehealth initiative that will provide higher quality healthcare to military members, their husbands, wives, and children and cut down on wait times
>Administration systematically dismantling Affirmative Action from college campuses and removing rewards or "priority" in admissions based solely on someone's skin color so now individuals have to stand on their own merits
>Federal judges (like the one who approved the UtR march and signed off on it) are becoming more conservative every day
>ICE being empowered more than ever and making deportations with record speed
We're getting what we want. We are winning this culture war and taking back our country.

"Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment"
archive.is/jX208

>herestherealnews.files.wordpress.com
Real compelling there, buddy.

No, no and no.
Try another rally and see what happens, Jebediah.

Nazi
>Nazi
Nazi
>Nazi
Nazi

Conspiracy theories for children
>Conspiracy theories for children

>Being so asshurt that you're a third of the responses in your own thread

Thank you for not looking at the source, I will accept your defeat.

Have a nice day.

>shitty image macros and Wordpress constitute good sources
Go outside sometime, nerd.

>Heather Heyer
She was a criminal who died trying to hurt people, at the hands of one of the people she was trying to hurt.

She was participating in an AntiFa operation to block a street so the stopped traffic could be attacked, as part of their general, premeditated efforts to brutalize peaceful protesters.

She was one of the terrorists, not a victim of terrorism. She was an accomplice to criminal violence against civilians, with the intent of advancing political goals through fear. What happened to her was a predictable outcome of their tactics, and quite likely the intended outcome, by the more informed organizers of the group.

AntiFa is a terrorist organization, by the even narrowest definition of the term.

Peaceful protesters don't blockade routes of retreat from a riot.

>be losing argument horribly
>I know, I'll just look at the poster count teehee :^)

I fuckin love stugs

Nice storytelling, now prove a single sentence of that. I'm sure I won't turn into a skeleton waiting for your prompt and informed reply with sources other than right wing rags, will I?

We didnt set up those rallies, they were planned to be cancelled from the start to feign victory. Feigning victory is the only way the left ever wins. Look at cville

fake news. i'm hanging out with chris right now. he's free.

Anons I present to you:
The new Hitler!!!!

So no actual, logical rebuttal? That's what I thought you little commie bitch. Fuck off my Sup Forums you cocksucking inbred.

Shut the fuck up nerd.
You can't do shit and the confederate statues will keep coming down as America wakes up to this rightist bullshit.
You went too far and you're paying the price.

>ha ha, you can't prove that a group of people blocking traffic and attacking it with bats had bad intentions!
>they totally didn't think anything was up with the members of their group who were wearing masks and carrying bludgeons!
>they all believed that it was perfectly legal to stand in the middle of the street in a riot!

>proooove it!
>you can't proooooove it!

>facts don't count!
>observations don't count!

>only leftist fake news and the Democrat local politicians count!

You people are going to be pulled out of your holes and live out your lives in federal prisons with rapists and murders.

Nice projection numbnuts.

America does not want the monuments to comedown. Only Terrorist groups like antifa and crazy lefties want them down.

Sure, kid.
You need to understand, the majority of the country is not on your side. Police. Military. Get out while you still can. This is going to be a bloodbath. Mark my words. Your mommy and daddy will not be able to save you from this.

>FBI crime stats are not good sources
>using nerd as an insult
Shitlib detected

They never said Jews. Just, 'they will not divide us'. Jews represent 2% of America. They can't replace shit with their own kind. It's a MSM lie.

>All we need now is a manifesto to serve as a Mein Kampf for the current era.

right here

got my copy recently, very safe book written by nice boys

>Group that no one has heard of that was set up to fail cancels rallies

>someone with these genetics thinking he's superior

kek

>poor people
>hard working

I like that this shill thinks using the word terrorist means something. Challenger chad killed a commie. One retard in Jail, 19 Commies injured, and 1 commie dead. She accomplished more for your faggoty ass revolution than you ever will. If you're lucky some chad will run you over one day so at least you'll have accomplished something for your fucked up commie friends.

>left regularly demonstrates in public and exercises physical force
>mobs tear down statues every day ith littl to no resistance
>right staunchly refuses to even mention their political affiliations for fear of getting arrested
No wonder we're losing. We have men who work out so much they could lift Toyotas and enough guns to take the Falklands but will never put up any kind of fight against the left.