Why aren't you playing my game Sup Forums?

Why aren't you playing my game Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lparchive.org/Dare-to-Dream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminds me of this

lmao

Ugly guy in a shitty apartment.

so he is a cuck, no wonder western game devs are a fucking joke, go make more white guilt mafia games.

I feel for cliffy b. He has a lot of drive and always has. He talked about not getting laid and going to parties when he was young so he could hone his craft.

All this time away from the world has given him no sense for what people want to see. Character costumes will be well designed, unique and detailed, but the faces will be bland and generic.

He should go all out and be king cuck. He should bring back the fat women and interesting blacks from ut2004.

>Refers to a game
>Doesn't talk about the gameplay
>reddit spacing
Back to overshit with you. I hear Mei is getting new costumes you fucking twink.

Unreal Tournament was pretty good. I always liked it more than Quake III.

You are a faggot with poor taste.

who is this cuck and what does his gf look like. serios tho who is he and why is his game shitty?

Ayy, Cliffy, Unreal Tournament 99 was the tits, bro.

Cliffy is a cuck that left a shitty company to go make an even shittier game. Can't wait to see the transfluidquadrodyke DLC for his latest shitpile.

What, how does this happen? He looks like that "gingers aren't human" kid.

what game?

he is just another libcuck commie after image these days friends.

Strange that he has the colours implied for the US revolution featured. His nose and philtrum are much too long and his eyes too small and beady.

Everyone from my childhood is fucking embarrassing

looks like a hotel room, desu

Make more Gears you faggot

You're saying "Fuck Hate" which really just boils down to "I hate hate".

Hate is part of life. Without hate, you'd have an entire world with Stockholm sydrome... no fool.... hate is a natural response to unnatural stimuli, and know you relish in it like just like every other monkey on this planet.

Use the hate. Let it burn through your blood and inspire a passion that can't be tamed.

goyty

All faggots have excellent taste.

Wtf happened to geRs of war? That game was fire

kek what a faggot

Come on guys, it's 2017. Don't you get that?

>He talked about not getting laid and going to parties when he was young so he could hone his craft.
And this is what he made.
lparchive.org/Dare-to-Dream/