It would be a shame if Sup Forums found this women's name and had her child taken away amiright ?

it would be a shame if Sup Forums found this women's name and had her child taken away amiright ?

Fuck the patriary

I think we should do exactly that.

I'll take Fakenews for $20 user

only one way to find out lets get to work

great another fatherless child that will grow up with the system as daddy and end up ANTIFA

fpbp
/thread
also, not your personal arry

didnt say you were faggot so kill yourself. i bet you are some antifa faggot getting pegged by your dad right now

Army *

well /pol, time to track this whore down. get her info and make endless adult fuck site accounts and craiglist ads wanting hot stranger sex.

if you wanted this kid kidnapped you woulda posted names and addresses by now

you're a pussy larping faggot

no fuck you
- patriary

>toddler
>3ft tall

ok

now, dont be too rough on that little girl. she didbn't know what she was doing.

jesus why are you a dumb nigger? that's how i found it retard

sauce?

a twitter page called piss & vinegar shared it looks like a screen shot so who knows where he got it

Her name has to be somewhere in that facebook. I'll do some digging

do you have the original picture to reverse image search?

no its from that twitter and it looks like a snip like i did

it's literally not your fucking job.
short of overt physical/sexual abuse, she has the right to parent outside the influence of the state.
And what kind of faggot wants to throw even more kids into (((CPS))) trafficking rackets anyway?

bring your child to a "protest" where they are shooting tear gas is child endangerment

It becomes our job when the child's parents aren't taking care of their child

> our job
>does nothing but expect others to find info

Greeeeaaaaaaattt job

Underrated

>Fuck the patriary
>Patriary

Bump for patriary