Jews putting estrogen in milk?

I'm 18 and 5'10 and recently went to a doctor and apparently my growth plates aren't closed.

My diet has been shit recently, nutritionally and aswell as not eating enough due to abusing Adderall which suppresses appetite.

How do I make sure I hit 6'0 before my growth plates close? Is milk proven to help growth?

Pls I don't wanna be a goddamn manlet..

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it's in the water supply of any city with lots of feminists.

Milk is fine.

You should definitely get your thyroid checked.
Probably a benign tumor.

You didn't answer my question, nigger.

>abusing Adderall

Well, you got bigger issues than your growth breh. Sort em out or kill yourself, shorty.

Everything else is normal, I don't see why I should.

I already stopped taking it. It was driving me crazy.

Ok, good one, there is hope.

Well, industrial milk is nasty, i read that it indeed contains hormones that the animals with their food, to make the milk production be more efficient.
Do the research, if you want to, since i cant really put a straight sentence together on the topic. Anyway, there is food that raises your testosterone levels naturally, onions, garlic etc, read a bit on the topic and change your diet.

Maybe it will help you grow, if no, then testo is anyway better for you overall.

Dont be insecure about your height, its not that bad. But you dont seem to be anyway, since you didnt take the bait when i wrote "shorty".

Malignant more likely. This is highly unusual and you need to find a competent doctor ASAP.

Good luck.

Do steroids Ik a guy that did a cycle at 20 and the mother fucker became taller than me

You are on Sup Forums. Regular milk won't help.

It will have to be chocolate milk.

niacin

If your growth plates are still open, you could jump on HGH. Shit ruins you, though.
Other than that, you need to get physically active. Not just jogging for cardio like a fag, you need to start wrestling, fighting, rock climbing, strongmanning, etc.

If your 18 and still five 11, you aren't ever going to be 6 foot. You will be 5 foot ten, which along with 5 11, is upper manlet range. You're a king manlet.

The fat in milk makes you gain weight if you're a lazy fuck. Body fat makes your body make more estrogen. The zinc and vitamin d in milk is actually good test levels.

>wanting to be taller

It's almost like all you care about is vanity. Also, the adderall will kill off your growth. Many such cases of meth midgets.

You're basically at the perfect height for a male unless all you're interested in is attracting vane cunts.

It gives you bad insomnia.

Eat a calorie excess, including fats and simple sugars. If you're desperate / industrious enough, get hold of some growth hormone, or research ways to increase it naturally.

5'10" is good for an Italian, I mean the Romans were like 5'5" and were freaked out by "giant" Gauls who were manlets like you haha.

Have lots of kids and maybe in 1000 years your descendants will make it.

Milk is what made me into an aryan nephilim giant. God Bless.

Estrogen causes your growth plates to close, so no.

HGH is expensive as fuck though, so sadly, it's not an option.

>5'10" is good for an Italian

That's an Irish flag, faggot.

I had a crapton of milk as a kid, i'm 6'6, blame your height on something else.

Why didn't you ask the doctor.

Also, I don't think I believe you, but I don't know enough about growth plates to be sure

That's what I'm planning to do. I haven't been eating enough lately.

Steroids actually stunt height growth so no thanks. I might consider hgh though

Tfw drank organic Swedish milk probably a gallon a day all my life and became 6´3, my growth plates fused very late as well, at about 19, so my estrogen was low. Irish people are not very tall on average, just roll with it

easy,
4 things
-testosterone every few days
garlic, like, a half a clove,
appleseeds/apricot kernels/peach seeds (you need to break them open)
yokat or some sort of pro-biotic
this and work out.
plus go all organic, if you can... if you can't this is the poor mans way/

strenuously massage your prostate for about 40 minutes each day, energizes the growth modules. In about 3 or 4 months you'll be over 6'

>23
>5'7

My brother is 6'4 and he's 17. My whole family is really tall.

Your height is far as i can tell is still above average. Eating and exercise may help but genetics supposedly accounts for 80%.

26 and 5'10 for me.
Yes it kinda sucks. The only way is find a women as tall as you to reproduce. Then your children will prob a little taller.

Ok, keep your E2 ( estradiol ) as low as possible now while keeping IGF-1 and growth hormone high and you'll most likely gain an inch or two before the ol' plates close. Were you an early or late bloomer?

I think I might've fucked up my growth by abusing Adderall for a long time, shitty nutrition and bad sleep might've done it.

I hope I can still reach 6' though.

>current year
>still drinking the dairy jew

Early. I remember being the tallest in primary school.

>tfw had my thyroid removed as a kid due to a tumor
Fuck, is that why I'm low test and can't build muscle? I turned out tall thankfully but I'm still a scrawny lanklet.

That makes your chances worse as you are probably fully developed. Usually the tallest ones in the end are later bloomers, but good luck. You might still reach 6´

Yeah my gym teacher used to do this for me now I'm 6'4

You don't have a fucking thyroid? Buy some T3 and T4 and supplement with it ( thyroid hormone) it is absolutely vital to overall health for both women and men.

Only drink milk after lifting, you get the testosterone balancing it out if you're worried about estrogen in milk

Thanks man, I hope so.

That's not how it works. Testosterone will always convert ( aromatize) into estrogen, and estrogen is what makes your growth plates fuse. What you can do to minimize aromatization via the aromatase enzyme is keep your DHT high ( an androgen that is anti-estrogenic) as well as eating anti-estrogenic foods while remaining at a somewhat low bodyfat.

Try not to worry. Im old and i still get upset at could of beens even though theres no way of proving anything either way.
You are not short and it wont impede your life at all.

Thanks senpai I didn't know that

I feel really short, especially around my family, my sister is taller than me at 15.

Worked in a pharm for 6-7 years that shit kills people, mentally. Every single human I know that I grew up with and was on adderall, ritalin, vyvanse are all fucked up in the head. These are people with daily doses, the extra fucked ones are the ones who abuse it. It's a fucking amphetamine. Oh little jimmy has trouble concentrating? Let's give him some meth.

Then eat more and be active. You need both. The food to provide your body with the building blocks, the activity to make your body produce your male hormones.
Milk and dairy is good. Milk and dairy is what makes Dutchies giants among men.

I hope you're steralized before you spawn

>Breaking open apple seeds
Nigger, isn't there cyanide in there?

Yeah man, it's fucked up. I was taking huge doses, barely getting any sleep and at one point I was borderline psychotic. My behaviour became extremely erratic.

Is it? I'm pretty sure Ireland is a myth

Shut the fuck up you fucking manlet.
Stop eating only potatoes and maybe you will have
children that women actually find attractive.

Yeah but it's the same thing as "Bananas are radioactive"

Apparently you need to eat like 200 seeds or something to actually be negatively affected

Your family are very tall to the extent that 90% of people will find them odd and you normal, which you are.
Your outlook is no doubt influenced by them being your normal but they are the outliers believe me.

Stop drinking the milk jew. If you have to drink milk at all drink goat milk. It's closer to human milk in consistency and structure and doesn't need to be pasteurized.

True, but my growth plates are still open. I wanna make the most out of it before they finally decide to close up.

Vitamins, suppliments and an active life style. Get a labour job and remember proper lifting methods and get paid to get swole.

Whey is good but there are a lot of different protien supplements so you might want to try a few different kinds.

Make sure you eat in he morning and throughout the day and avoid carbohydrates. Focus on a fatty diet so you can activate your key tones and cause you to burn fat instead of sugar for energy. But if you want mass then reverse that and make sure to excercise.

Good luck.

99.9% of drugs can be poisons. A beneficial chemical can be both a poison and a medicine, it all depends on the dose.
Dosage is more important to safety than anything else when discussing chemicals.

>Make sure you eat in he morning and throughout the day and avoid carbohydrates
Some horrible advice here since carbs increase IGF-1 and IGF-1 is the key growth factor not only when it comes to muscle growth but most importantly when it comes to height.

Stay in a caloric surplus, keep estrogen as low as possible, try to optimize your sleep, be active but don't overtrain.

This. You can do heroine every day if it's administered by a responsible person and pure limited to a certain amount based upon your weight and life style.

Drugs are tools. If you keep hammering shit with a mallet and don't stop your forearm will eventually break.

more protein?

Yes you failed to even read part of my post that said do the opposite of what I listed. It's okay swedes aren't the best English readers I guess. Makes sense since they'll all be speaking arabic soon

Good for you. Like others and i have said activity and food are probably the best bets.

You are already average. I am a true manlet. I've been 5'8 since 16. It really sucks

Best advice on thread, follow this OP.

Kek

> 5'6 and 120 pounds at 16
> 5'6 and 130 pounds at 21
> Discover that I'm part Irish
> thought I was just Norwegian/German
> people wonder why a pasty skinny manlet can't get a gf

Utter retard detected.
Some people don't stop growing until they are 25.
I know a guy who was 5'7 til about 21 and at 22 he was 6'2

The growth goes until 21 for females, sometimes 25 for males. No worries. Also 5'10" at 18 years old means that you probably goes to 6' by 25.

Lift and eat big

also hgh

It's true. I'm king of the manlets. I'm lucky enough to have level 10 looks and hair. I stay fit so I get plenty of females. But it still sucks being 5'10". I count my goddam blessings everyday that I am able to counter the manlet disease.

I'm 18 and 5'8 :(

Cows drink the water

2002 - 2004 USA milk producers started injecting a specific hormone cocktail in their milk cows to increase milk production. Quantities of the hormone ends up in the milk. When people started talking about it ~2012 70% of all milk producers started phasing out usage of the hormone.

The hormone is present in milk that you drink. Ingested, some theorize that the hormone is completely broken down. Others theorize that the hormone, even in your bloodstream, is incompatible with humans and has no effect. Others suspect that hormones in milk will mess you up. However, no science has been conducted to disprove any of these theories.

Other studies not interested in the hormone in milk simply looked at the difference in dairy consumption versus no dairy consumption. There is a strong data consensus that for a significant portion of the population, milk consumption leads to significant mucus production in the respiratory system and bad skin. These effects can be seen as indicators of either an allergic reaction or a hormonal response to the consumption of dairy.

In crony capitalistic USA, where "science" is just a buzzword to claim a false high ground of objective superiority while being paid by competing businesses, all "scientific studies" are suspect. You can trust nothing.

You're probably just genetically a manlet.

milk is quite literally liquid estrogen, it comes from an ovulating cow.

nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/

>Male fish are turning into females thanks to chemicals from birth control pills and makeup being flushed down drains, according to a new study.

DNA inheritance is random. It could mean there's not enough scandi blood in ya, cunt

You being skinny has nothing to do with you being a potato nigger just eat more faggot

>18
>male
>not 6'
It's going to be hard to gain 2" of height in just 3 years (most growth is done by 21yoa) by this point.

But yeah, milk, protein, testosterone, and a few minutes every day on an inversion table might get you there.

Thank you based Milk Laws in Canada.

Eat more protein and start lifting weights Ital bro

DONUTSTEEL!

That sounds like cancer, OP. Get to a doctor asap.

>How do I make sure I hit 6'0 before my growth plates close? Is milk proven to help growth?
Sleep like a bat

Also, play basketball (as it's invented by a white), work out and swim. Be like Tarzan!

Thankfully bovine recombinant growth hormone is banned in the EU

It's invented by CANADIANS bitch

Something like this happened to me, and I ended up with stretch marks on my back.

so is canola oil
even a hint of it rapes my bowels, it's awful

Be like Weismuller!

it's not actually that expensive especially if you use bitcoin to order it from China

"the jews made me a manlet"

tell u what, the LAST fucking thing u wanna do is drink milk. dude plz fucking listen i've studied nutrition for years- DONT DRINK MILK. I know it tastes good cuz the fat and the sugar, but the protein CASEIN is fucking terrible for your gut. It's intended for BABY COWS to extend their guts until they can eat grass. Everything about casein is opposite to human anatomy, it clogs, disrupts and decays our biology. Plz look into this as this may actually be a huge factor for you. Gluten is secondary.

No.

this advice is useless without dairy there is no way to get enough daily nutrition unless you have a stay home wife cooking elaborate meals

samefag here, CALCIUM is not what builds bones, thats like saying carbon builds bridges. Yes carbon (calcium) is important but there are actually a LOT of factors in bone growth like phosphate and sulfur, vit D and vit K.

Workout without heavy weights, do hanging exercises main a good diet with lots of proteins and calcium (read milk and meat) the estrogen won't stunt your health if your supply is tainted but in the end your fight is against genetics

t. Medfag