Goodnight, Baby Butt!

Psychic Mike here,
So far my predictions have been 100% accurate, from the Boston Marathon bombing, to the Charlottesville protestor death.
Here's my prediction for tomorrow:
>China underwater
The biggest dam in China will break, and most of China will be inundated in water, from Chongqing to Shanghai.
China will blame terrorists.
The US will offer aide.
Millions will die.
Goodnight, Pol.
Enjoy tomorrow's happening.
-Psychic Mike

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-asia-storm-hongkong-idUSKCN1B22JL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Francis_Dam
kfdm.com/news/local/super-sack-sandbags-on-standby-at-breached-levee-in-case-of-storm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of tremendous size if validated, keep me up to status.

I must car my famiry

go to bed and stop posting traps Mr Pence

dragon going to drip water?

>inb4 this actually happens and mike is legit

if this actually happens ill chop off my dick

Why don't you play the lottery faggot?

Sleep tight, Mike.

Typical psychotic alt-righter.

screencaps of previous bredictions and subsequent habbenings or GTFO

>The biggest dam in China will break
why didnt I think of this for "the belly of the dragon will drip water"

k... keep me posted

Don't do that user that's not very smart

You would regret that decision almost immediately

>belly of the dragon will drip water

don't disappoint me OP

user stop. Now.

A typhoon just hit Hong Kong and South China.. It already is..

reuters.com/article/us-asia-storm-hongkong-idUSKCN1B22JL

Kei. Keep me poasted

only leaf post i have ever lul'd my fucking ass off at

>thinking I'm going to trust some faggot named Mike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Francis_Dam

this kind of stuff has happened before.

I have a prediction too.
You're 20 kilos of bullshit in a 10 kilo bag.

You must trust Mystic Mike The /pol Psych user.

I would bet 0.1 bitcoin that this WILL NOT happen by tomorrow at this exact same time

Yea, but it would be nothing compared to three gorges damn having a little accident.

>drip
>being a massive flood
I bet you idiots thought Brexit was an island drifting away too

it wont happen anyway

I read that as china underwear and somehow it made more sense to me.

Include me in the screencap if this is true.

>Psychic Mike here,

Who?

The local town psychic told me never to trust someone named Mike. She also told me never to eat Mike and Ikes.

> So far my predictions have been 100% accurate, from the Boston Marathon bombing, to the Charlottesville protestor death.

da fook is this faggot rambling about?

Flooding from tropical storms causes dams to break. It's a good sign the dragons belly is dripping or beginning to.

fuck you

> if this is true
wat

if this thing broke it would be the largest disaster in recorded human history. not going to happen.

See
Think about changing your name

A local psychic sold me cocaine and weed when I was 17.

typical fagflag

>1 post by this ID

Reply to this post if you're real

Reply to this post if you're real

My local psychic just kept going on about how cool Jeb Bush is and tried to smoke weed with me.

Clearly they knew they could sell to you otherwise you'd be dead.

kfdm.com/news/local/super-sack-sandbags-on-standby-at-breached-levee-in-case-of-storm

Hopefully it won't happen in Texas

Is Magic Mike /ourguy/?

Damn.. We're they really psychic?

Government officials have long defended the $24-billion project as a major source of renewable power for an energy-hungry nation and as a way to prevent floods downstream. When complete, the dam will generate 18,000 megawatts of power—eight times that of the U.S.'s Hoover Dam on the Colorado River. But in September, the government official in charge of the project admitted that Three Gorges held "hidden dangers" that could breed disaster. "We can't lower our guard," Wang Xiaofeng, who oversees the project for China's State Council, said during a meeting of Chinese scientists and government reps in Chongqing, an independent municipality of around 31 million abutting the dam. "We simply cannot sacrifice the environment in exchange for temporary economic gain."
The comments appeared to confirm what geologists, biologists and environmentalists had been warning about for years: building a massive hydropower dam in an area that is heavily populated, home to threatened animal and plant species, and crossed by geologic fault lines is a recipe for disaster.

That's called a drug dealer user.

Jeb Bush is cool. Who else do you know that is married to a prop from Gremlins aka the best Christmas film ever made?

I'm real, but I'm going to sleep now.
Tired and in bed.
Putting phone down now.
Goodnight, baby butt!

hum... digits are beginning to accumulate

Of course user. Physics are responsible and would never sell drugs to someone they know is going to die from it.

I'm just disappointed I didnt think of a dam breaking when the threads about the prophecy were around. But it's a possibility, you know prophecies have room for interpretation.

Since the 1.5 mile barrier was completed in 2006 the reservoir has been plagued by algae and pollution that would previously have been flushed away.

The weight of the extra water has also been blamed for tremors, landslides and erosion of slopes.

To ease these threats the government said last year many more people may have to be relocated. This week it promised to establish disaster warning systems, reinforce riverbanks, boost funding for environmental protection and improve benefits for the displaced.

This is not the first warning. Four years ago the state media quoted government experts who said: "There are many new and old hidden ecological and environmental dangers concerning the Three Gorges dam. If preventive measures are not taken the project could lead to a catastrophe."

Shit i am suddenly feeling very sleepy

You guys ready for a nap?

okay, all those dead chicks are funny and all, but can I get a sauce on that pic?

She read my palm, sold me drugs and asked me if there was "anything else I needed" I assumed it was sex.

>masive
in what fuckibg frame of reference could you not see this as a drip?
Its less than a tenth of a percent of water on earth, and its been waiting to go for ages.
Anyways
HAARP could do it,

chinks

that came off way worse then I intended

Drip isn't even close to a flood as massive as cocksucker Mike is talking about though. A drip would be a small dam bursting because of whatever storm they are having causing the big dam to not collapse.

LARPer mike

I thought they said those earthquakes weren't from this project. Were they lying then?

Because this would be the dragons belly gushing, not dripping.

This.
The symbolism is in the word dragon not the word drip. The word drip represents water.

So this prophecy will be proved true or false tomorrow. What time is it in China?

Ironically, as the dykes have been raised to increase the river’s channel capacity, the risk of a flood disaster has grown dangerously high. If the Jinjiang Dyke – the main dyke in the middle reach which Yangtze Valley Planning Office engineers view as the critical component of the existing system – were to fail, a huge flood would spread across the densely populated floodplain, killing at least 100,000 people, and inundating major urban centres. Conceivably, the river might change course entirely and rush headlong into the city of Wuhan with a population of six million people.

Again

That looks like a shit early version of the steam engine.

the three gorges hold a small fraction of 1% of fresh water on the Earth, so it could be the case that the dam breaks.

ONE DOES WONDER

Who are you to define what a drip is? None of us know what this shit means and neither do you.

This is China. Here's where the dam is located. Notice anything resembling a Belly?

I'm not even a believer, but the conditions have been laid out. Tomorrow will tell.

Forgot my pic

PIC RELATED

The dragon wouldn't be the world thpugh, it would be China. Something holding that much water would not be a drip. If something bursts it will be a smaller dam within China.

THE BELLY OF THE DRAGON WILL DRIP WATER

pretty sure they won't even report it lmao.The chinks are fkn soulless drones

They always lie user

Conflict with downstream development

Most of the expected flood benefits are based on the assumption that population and development would increase along the beach areas and overflow diversion areas. In general, when the area downstream of a dam becomes increasingly populated and developed, dam operators frequently disregard operating rules and fail to make required large flow releases for flood control during major floods.

At the Three Gorges Dam, operators would be faced with the difficult choice of opening the spillway gates and flooding downstream property, as required by the design, versus allowing water levels in the reservoir to rise and waiting until the last minute to open the gates while hoping that the flood would abate. If the flood did not abate and the dam operators had delayed opening the spillway gates, they would then be forced to make large emergency releases from the reservoir which could cause a catastrophic flood downstream – negating expected flood benefits. This was not considered in the probability analysis.

Nigga there is a massive difference between a drip and full blown running water. This thing bursts it would be running water, not a drip.

That's how they still work? I guess sure the boiler portion is missing boiler tubes and steam traps etc but it has the basic principle down.

Interesting.

You're trying to analyze this like a scientist. A prophecy is vague by nature. Again I don't even believe it but I'm working with what we got

Your dragon is a lot better senpai

its still a tiny fraction of the water in china. still less than 1% I think

thx

Yo but for real if this happens I wonder who could fucking predict natrual disasters.... seriously what the fuck

Can't wait.

Don't forget to pray to Aqua.

Its images like this I will find on an hdd in 5 years and just wonder.

Who is this ching chong raiser of my dong??

We may never find out because OP is a fag and left after >2 posts

Superior dragon

Doesn't the bible or something say the red dragon will drip from its belly???

I'm still reading the thread and trying to sleep.
She's "Ahegao-Intensifies" on Tumblr
You're welcome.
Got up to get a drink, but going to sleep now for real.
Goodnight, Baby Butt!

;(

Whoa there

How can the pol prophecy predict natural disasters. WHAT THEFUCK!?!?!?!

I guess theyre not so natural.

Don't feel bad, your dragon looks like a Toohru

But wording means everything. If it said the dragons belly would flow/gush it would mean something big. A drip, in any context, it not something massive. I'm not even saying it won't be a flood or dam break, I'm saying it's not going to be the biggest dam in China.

Is this a false dam flag?
A whoru?

thats too obvious tho

CIA NIGGERS

No digits. False prophet.