What would Sup Forums do with $758 million dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
martindale.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if I was a nigger, I'd blow it in 1 year and then live on the street... oh shiieeeet

Id be a NEET forever and enjoy life instead of stressing about not being employed these last 6 months.

Probably invest it.
Buy a new house, a new computer, new car, too.
That's a lot of lottery winners.

I buy twitter so i could kick Trump off of it.

i bought 2 tickets in mass!!

you couldnt even buy a bad ass yacht for the after tax value. fuck off with this talk of buying companies.

Start a new party for Bernouts to permanently cripple Democrats/liberals

If you won can I have a million?

personally fund the race war. everyone here is getting black uniforms and red arm bands.

kek

Hire one of the Call of Duty studios to make a redpilled game with german campaign. Also buy land I guess.

>Put 10 million in the bank, live off the interest
>Give a million each to my siblings, nephews, nieces, and 5 million to my parents so they can finally retire and enjoy life.
>find a qt strawberry blonde wife
>Finally buy my silver, guns, ammo
>buy a 10-20 acre lot
>build a homestead
>become a prepper
>spend the rest of my life beekeeping
>sell honey to stupid hipsters for the luls
>have 10 beautiful white children
>teach them the skills they will need when society collapses

I'd buy an island, build a nice bunker house, and then invest the shit out of the rest.

help refugees arrive to europe and canada

I probably wouldn't spend any of it, go through life with no heirs then will it to an underprivileged brown family

Nothing but down payments on rental properties.

Buy an island and make the Sup Forumsnation we already do honeypots about. I mean meme about....

Literaly THIS

Buy venezuela and reign with an iron but fair fist

Buy land in Oregon, build a really nice self-sustaining bunker, and invest a good chunk of whatever was left.

Probably use the profit from investment to fund a Sup Forums suicide cult to kill off kikes.

Gas the kikes Race war now?

Also...

>Put 10 million in the bank

Know how I know you're broke?

This is the only responsible action. I'd throw in some hunting and fishing just to be safe. And perhaps my own wood and metal workshops.

This is the correct answer. I mean not all of it, but probably 50-60% of it.

I'd buy 157,000,000 $5 blowjobs

Make my own Knight Industries Two Thousand and drive around being a jackass.

Yeah shit, I'd buy land around the edges of major cities. The only way to not make money off that is if a nuclear war broke out.

Id probably build castle somewhere then invest part of the money so i can live off of it.
And the rest of the money for crack and whores enough to fill my castle all the way to the dungeons.

Watch briana wu win and blow all the money on a shitty campaign that loses anyways

buy a german millitary frigate and patrol the mediteranean for ngo ships that ship in niggers

I really wonder what the race of the (((winner))) could possibly be.

Hey for that amount of money you could buy a nuke. Then mop up the property for cheap.

Buy a hideout up in the alaskan wilderness and persue plant biology experiments with my personal lab
Nothing deadly or crazy, I just want to make some super colorful gardenscape material to share with the world. Would even be licensed via GNU document lisences so monsanto couldnt dick it up

Because I don't play the Powerball?

Money can't fill the void within you.

i'd double down and buy 20million more lottery tickets, you can't lose!

Learn languages from private tutors. Go to trade school and learn carpentry, cooking and farming. Buy lots of land and fuck around on it and try to build a house by myself. While living in a yuuge house on it that has my farm with chickens, cows, pigs, vegetables, fruits and a vineyard. And walnut trees to make me lumber, nuts and a good area for mushrooms to grow.
Hobbies of building things, becoming a polyglot, mastering chinese cuisine.
Try to make it fulfilling instead of lazing around all day.
Also take care of my mom and siblings, fuck the cousins and uncles. Never sent me a Christmas or wedding card, can rot in hell.

No, but it can buy me the time to fill that void with art nature and study

you gotta pay for that wall first ese

I'd colonize this island and turn it into my own country, other Sup Forumsacks can help too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island

banks are really bad interest, it's lower than inflation.

Because investing in a savings account sounds like a good idea to you

nice

Buy an island and build my own community where conservatives and traditionalists can live away from indoctrination in our schools, woman can stay home and raise children while men can have work leading the community.

Become the George Soros of the far right

Actually, you need to wait until the jackpot is about $500 million before buying a ton of tickets will guarantee profit.

if it is over 100 mil :3

CIA already colonized it, those "natives" are agents there to provide an excuse for people turning a blind eye to not being allowed there.

Id buy Sup Forums to permaban you european cuck lords

Buy huge plot of land, build a house, build a moat around the house, fill it with crocodiles. Then build an underground compound, self sustainable of course. Then hide in the compound until I'm dead.

Buy a couple cute traps and a huge ranch somewhere in montana

Then spend the rest on funding pro-right websites/media

Please oh please let it be a Trump supporting Facist when they televise the big cardboard check.
The "REEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee" from the left will be so loud I'll be able to hear it from up here.

game is rigged. no one ever wins. EVER.
a crisis actor signs NDAs and is hired for 1 million to pretend to be the winner of the 758 million. powerball owners then pocket the remaining 757 million.

Amass a collection of the finest automobiles and actually fucking drive them.

haha i didn't even know it was feasible. I thoguht the odds were much higher, i was mostly joking. But you're right you need like $584,402,676 for 100% win.

Wouldn't even be surprised if true.

Buy bitcoin and hire mercenaries to do Sup Forumss bidding. Oh yeah and buy an island for Sup Forums. And an island for myself.

I'd give Hiro 100m-200m for Sup Forums so I can fuck it up and make all the normalfags that use it now suffer. Then I buy a big piece of land, fortify it against nigger invaders with castle walls and shit and then invite all my friends and hot bitches to come live in my new Monarchy where I get to fuck their wives before they get married.

What should I do in this hypothetical situation Wonderful /biz/ard of Oz?

buy Twitter and ban all sjws

Give most of it to my parents and sister, then take a drug fueled vacation around the world until I die.
I'd spread my seed before

House, cars, guns, and live the cosy life of doing nothing.

Invest in silver

Buy a nice home somewhere in a boring-ass flyover state. Make a trust for myself and my immediate family so that they could potentially live off the income in said trust for a lifetime without work. Buy a bunch of NFA items, buy a tank. Donate probably around 20% and then fetter away the rest on video games, comfort items, and prepping.

I would flush all the money down the fucking toilet, the world doesn't need it.

This!

whats the winning numbers

Most DRIF (Dividend ReInvestment Funds) maintain 7% or higher returns when averaged annually.

Banks (savings accounts) range from 0.02% too 1.5%.

Inflation rate is roughly 1.6% these days.

Banks suck to have money stored in.

this is an old copy-paste but it's really interesting on the subject

Congratulations! You just won millions of dollars in the lottery! That's great.

Now you're fucked.

No really.

You are.

You're fucked.

If you just want to skip the biographical tales of woe of some of the math-tax protagonists, skip on down to the next comment, to see what to do in the event you win the lottery.

You see, it's something of an open secret that winners of obnoxiously large jackpots tend to end up badly with alarming regularity. Not the $1 million dollar winners. But anyone in the nine-figure range is at high risk. Eight-figures? Pretty likely to be screwed. Seven-figures? Yep. Painful. Perhaps this is a consequence of the sample. The demographics of lottery players might be exactly the wrong people to win large sums of money. Or perhaps money is the root of all evil. Either way, you are going to have to be careful. Don't believe me? Consider this:

Large jackpot winners face double digit multiples of probability versus the general population to be the victim of:

Homicide (something like 20x more likely)

Drug overdose

Bankruptcy (how's that for irony?)

Kidnapping

And triple digit multiples of probability versus the general population rate to be:

Convicted of drunk driving

The victim of Homicide (at the hands of a family member) 120x more likely in this case, ain't love grand?

A defendant in a civil lawsuit

A defendant in felony criminal proceedings

cont

So, what the hell DO you do if you are unlucky enough to win the lottery?

This is the absolutely most important thing you can do right away: NOTHING.

Yes. Nothing.

DO NOT DECLARE YOURSELF THE WINNER yet.

Do NOT tell anyone. The urge is going to be nearly irresistible. Resist it. Trust me.

/ 1. IMMEDIATELY retain an attorney.

Get a partner from a larger, NATIONAL firm. Don't let them pawn off junior partners or associates on you. They might try, all law firms might, but insist instead that your lead be a partner who has been with the firm for awhile. Do NOT use your local attorney. Yes, I mean your long-standing family attorney who did your mother's will. Do not use the guy who fought your dry-cleaner bill. Do not use the guy you have trusted your entire life because of his long and faithful service to your family. In fact, do not use any firm that has any connection to family or friends or community. TRUST me. This is bad. You want someone who has never heard of you, any of your friends, or any member of your family. Go the closest big city and walk into one of the national firms asking for one of the "Trust and Estates" partners you have previously looked up on martindale.com from one of the largest 50 firms in the United States which has an office near you. You can look up attorneys by practice area and firm on Martindale.

/ 2. Decide to take the lump sum.

Most lotteries pay a really pathetic rate for the annuity. It usually hovers around 4.5% annual return or less, depending. It doesn't take much to do better than this, and if you have the money already in cash, rather than leaving it in the hands of the state, you can pull from the capital whenever you like. If you take the annuity you won't have access to that cash. That could be good. It could be bad. It's probably bad unless you have a very addictive personality. If you need an allowance managed by the state, it is because you didn't listen to point #1 above.

>banning people

You're as bad as them.

What you should do is stop banning for anything that doesn't violate US law like CP does, and remove all verified check-marks from people who are not public figures.

Communities monitor themselves, just look at Sup Forums. Even if you don't like anime you cannot deny they're very good at using peer pressure to moderate their own board without mods stepping in to do it for them. This is how a community should perform: as an immune system for its culture and society.

/ 3. Decide right now, how much you plan to give to family and friends.

This really shouldn't be more than 20% or so. Figure it out right now. Pick your number. Tell your lawyer. That's it. Don't change it. 20% of $114 million is $22.8 million. That leaves you with $91.2 million. DO NOT CONSULT WITH FAMILY when deciding how much to give to family. You are going to get advice that is badly tainted by conflict of interest, and if other family members find out that Aunt Flo was consulted and they weren't you will never hear the end of it. Neither will Aunt Flo. This might later form the basis for an allegation that Aunt Flo unduly influenced you and a lawsuit might magically appear on this basis. No, I'm not kidding. I know of one circumstance (related to a business windfall, not a lottery) where the plaintiffs WON this case.

Do NOT give anyone cash. Ever. Period. Just don't. Do not buy them houses. Do not buy them cars. Tell your attorney that you want to provide for your family, and that you want to set up a series of trusts for them that will total 20% of your after tax winnings. Tell him you want the trust empowered to fund higher education, some help (not a total) purchase of their first home, some provision for weddings and the like, whatever. Do NOT put yourself in the position of handing out cash. Once you do, if you stop, you will be accused of being a heartless bastard (or bitch). Trust me. It won't go well.

So if banks only insure $250k worth of money per bank where do lottery winners put the winnings?

Or do they really use 3,000 different banks to put money in.

It will be easy to lose perspective. It is now the duty of your friends, family, relatives, hangers-on and their inner circle to skew your perspective, and they take this job quite seriously. Setting up a trust, a managed fund for your family that is in the double digit millions is AMAZINGLY generous. You need never have trouble sleeping because you didn't lend Uncle Jerry $20,000 in small denomination unmarked bills to start his chain of deep-fried peanut butter pancake restaurants. ("Deep'n 'nutter Restaurants") Your attorney will have a number of good ideas how to parse this wealth out without turning your siblings/spouse/children/grandchildren/cousins/waitresses into the latest Paris Hilton.

/ 4. You will be encouraged to hire an investment manager. Considerable pressure will be applied. Don't.

Investment managers charge fees, usually a percentage of assets. Consider this: If they charge 1% (which is low, I doubt you could find this deal, actually) they have to beat the market by 1% every year just to break even with a general market index fund. It is not worth it, and you don't need the extra return or the extra risk. Go for the index fund instead if you must invest in stocks. This is a hard rule to follow. They will come recommended by friends. They will come recommended by family. They will be your second cousin on your mother's side. Investment managers will sound smart. They will have lots of cool acronyms. They will have nice PowerPoint presentations. They might (MIGHT) pay for your shrimp cocktail lunch at TGI Friday's while reminding you how poor their side of the family is. They live for this stuff.

That's 17250 thousands billions Vietnamese Dong.

>nig wins lottery
>spends it all on nikes and blm

You should smile, thank them for their time, and then tell them you will get back to them next week. Don't sign ANYTHING. Don't write it on a cocktail napkin (lottery lawsuit cases have been won and lost over drunkenly scrawled cocktail napkin addition and subtraction figures with lots of zeros on them). Never call them back. Trust me. You will thank me later. This tactic, smiling, thanking people for their time, and promising to get back to people, is going to have to become familiar. You will have to learn to say no gently, without saying the word "no." It sounds underhanded. Sneaky. It is. And its part of your new survival strategy. I mean the word "survival" quite literally.

Get all this figured out BEFORE you claim your winnings. They aren't going anywhere. Just relax.

/ 5. If you elect to be more global about your paranoia, use between 20.00% and 33.00% of what you have not decided to commit to a family fund IMMEDIATELY to purchase a combination of longer term U.S. treasuries (5 or 10 year are a good idea) and perhaps even another G7 treasury instrument. This is your safety net. You will be protected... from yourself.

You are going to be really tempted to starting being a big investor. You are going to be convinced that you can double your money in Vegas with your awesome Roulette system/by funding your friend's amazing idea to sell Lemming dung/buying land for oil drilling/by shorting the North Pole Ice market (global warming, you know). This all sounds tempting because "Even if I lose it all I still have $XX million left! Anyone could live on that comfortably for the rest of their life." Yeah, except for 33% of everyone who won the lottery.

Rebuild one of the wtc towers and crash a plane into it to prove inside job. Buy thousands of acres in outback Australia and make it a white's only town.

If you are really paranoid, you might consider picking another G7 or otherwise mainstream country other than the U.S. according to where you want to live if the United States dissolves into anarchy or Britney Spears is elected to the United States Senate. Put some fraction in something like Swiss Government Bonds at 3%. If the Swiss stop paying on their government debt, well, then you know money really means nothing anywhere on the globe anymore. I'd study small field sustainable agriculture if you think this is a possibility. You might have to start feeding yourself.

/ 6. That leaves, say, 80% of $91.2 million or $72.9 million.

Here is where things start to get less clear. Personally, I think you should dump half of this, or $36.4 million, into a boring S&P 500 index fund. Find something with low fees. You are going to be constantly tempted to retain "sophisticated" advisers who charge "nominal fees." Don't. Period. Even if you lose every other dime, you have $638,400 per year you didn't have before that will keep coming in until the United States falls into chaos. Fuck advisers and their fees. Instead, drop your $36.4 million in the market in a low fee vehicle. Unless we have an unprecedented downturn the likes of which the United States has never seen, should return around 7.00% or so over the next 10 years. You should expect to touch not even a dime of this money for 10 or 15 or even 20 years. In 20 years $36.4 million could easily become $115 million.

/ 7. So you have put a safety net in place.

You have provided for your family beyond your wildest dreams. And you still have $36.4 million in "cash." You know you will be getting $638,400 per year unless the capital building is burning, you don't ever need to give anyone you care about cash, since they are provided for generously and responsibly (and can't blow it in Vegas) and you have a HUGE nest egg that is growing at market rates. (Given the recent dip, you'll be buying in at great prices for the market). What now? Whatever you want. Go ahead and burn through $36.4 million in hookers and blow if you want. You've got more security than 99% of the country. A lot of it is in trusts so even if you are sued your family will live well, and progress across generations. If your lawyer is worth his salt (I bet he is) then you will be insulated from most lawsuits anyhow. Buy a nice house or two, make sure they aren't stupid investments though. Go ahead and be an angel investor and fund some startups, but REFUSE to do it for anyone you know. (Friends and money, oil and water - Michael Corleone) Play. Have fun. You earned it by putting together the shoe sizes of your whole family on one ticket and winning the jackpot.

Build a eugenics lab and create a thousand aryan nordic babies.

Share it with everyone, create my own army and kill the other elite.

I would buy property in liberal neighborhoods and build apartments to only rent out cheaply to ghetto black people

m8, I could live the rest of my life happily with 10m
If I won the 758m, I'd savegive half to my parents and then sniff coke from hookers and bugattis until I either die or get bored. If I end up surviving, I'd probably move to somewhere nicer than Las Vegas(which is where I'd go immediately after I won) and do more retarded stuff.
Even if I spent all my money and fucked up badly, my parents would still have half of the money, and unlike me, they're good, honest, hard-working and very financially responsible.
They'd probably put half of their money in the bank before sniffing coke and going to casinos.
That'd be 150m in the worst case scenario(except the ones I die from aids or overdosing on something. And the ones some gold digger marries and then kills me). More than enough money to live like a rich motherfucker and still die before 40 from hyper aids/heroin overdose, leaving my children (from hookers and gold diggers) with a fortune to squander in even more retarded shit than I did.
I'd live like a motherfucker and go out like a wallet that fell inside a public toilet bowl. You need to get it back, but touching it WILL be the worst decision of your life. You know you won't ever get the smell of jizz, aborted babies, used comdoms, diarrhea, period blood, shit, piss and vomit out of either the wallet, its contents or your own hand. But theres money in the wallet and that makes it worth getting it. My children would have to deal with a haphazardly written will, probably smudged in cocain or full of coffee stains.
It'd be baller as shit, I ain't even playing.

Brilliant idea

Spread the gift that just keeps giving to those enclaves.

Offer blacks $500 each for castration

This is actually a good read, is it some big meme or is it actually good advice? It sounds like good advice but I'm kind of a retard so that might be the case.

>100m-200m for Sup Forums
lol that is way too much. Sup Forums sold for like 7 million.

the stock investment part probably isn't good advice right now because we're at alltime highs, but historically (for like a hundred years) the rate of return has been around 7%

with even a conservative 5% rate, the lump sum outmatches the annuity, even with the taxes, assuming you invest like 50% of both. (i gave a talk in college about this subject cuz it was really interesting)

i'm not sure about the trust stuff, because i'm not a lawyer, but the retaining a lawyer part seems very smart and very necessary.

I bought EIGHT ; two in Andover off dascomb Rd near 93 at the Mobil and six at the market basket in Woburn on Mishawam... I nearly shit myself when I heard it had been sold in Mass because while none of my eight won anything the girl at the Mobil first printed two without the powerplay and when i said I wanted that she crumpled them up..

I said l" What if they're winners?" She asked if I wanted to buy them and I said no..

I was in despair for a while until I heard it was sold in Watertown.

buy a bunch of land in Eastern Kentucky and live out in the woods

Tom Brady probably won it.

Invest in real estate. Specifically rental properties. Get a company to manage them for you.

Invest in *indexed* life insurance

Invest in hard money loan conglomerates

If you want to get into stocks, become an expert. Read Warren Buffets letters to his investors.

>7% when averaged anually

This is a common mistake that poor people make. That number means shit. "Average 7% anually" usually means a loss to an investor.

drop it all on btc

THE JEWS WON IT

You could've posted the image instead

>buy myself a comfy little farm here and do it up
>save a few million
>spend the rest funding /ourguys/

That sort of money wisely spent could flip absolutely everything in our favour