TRY TO PRONOUNCE THIS

I DARE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1MRL5GkabqS
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=MyrZ8rqbMQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Degeneracy.

Is this the next evolution of braap posting?

LGBRAAAAAAAPPPFFFTTT

fpbp

Lagbutikap

The BRAAAP meme has gone too far

dôɡ SHit

"freak"

Sounds like something an Afghani warlord would yell before he guts you with a machete.

DURKA DURKA LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP JIHAD!!!!

>Questioning
Wait what does that even mean?

Why is the L always first in these acronyms?

Lesbians aren't the most oppressed of those groups.

What they do is far less offensive than what gays or trannies do.

We should push the left to eat each other, pardon the pun, even more by removing L from first place in the LSJLRHWHAV4UWOFJW spectrum.

doesn't "bisexual" contradict the concept of genderqueer? Why are they letting those two gender supremacists in their movement?

Doesn't the existence of "questioning" people imply it's a lifestyle choice?

vocaroo.com/i/s1MRL5GkabqS

>Hi I'm here for the ellguhguhbuhgutututeekquaaapupup inclusiveness training, if I'm saying that right

>all of these acronyms

youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

>You're hired! Welcome to the Icelandic Landmark Naming Commission

>Elementary Teachers
Is this an LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP seminar for elementary school teachers?

It's pronounced "faggot"

youtube.com/watch?v=MyrZ8rqbMQk

these mental cases won't stop until they have a acronym that would but the number Pi to shame...

>Twospirit
Ok what in the actual fuck does twospirit fucking mean? Are they self identifying as fucking Casper and Gengar's now.

>polyamorous
>hey there, I sexually identify as a cheating whore, I hope you can accept me user.

this

Leaf

came here to post this

It's not cheating if you tell her you're going to be grabbing every pussy that let's you.

/thread

We need to tie the bronies and furries to these people. just Imagine a little pony symbol on the end of this ridiculous letter train. Every fucking marxist being forced by correctness being mind raped into saying how good and righteous it is. It needs to happen.

attend or face the wrath of a thousand suns !

It's a term of white entitlement.

> Although the current new meme or legend surrounding the term two spirit is certainly laudable for helping LGBTQ people create their own more empowering terminology to describe themselves, it carries some questionable baggage.
My concern is not so much over the use of the words but over the social meme they have generated that has morphed into a cocktail of historical revisionism, wishful thinking, good intentions, and a soupçon of white, entitled appropriation

>Imagine a little pony symbol on the end
It's called a cutie mark, you dumb fucking Nazi.

Mental illness.

>No otherkin
Shit list.

>concern
fuck off shill

>LGGBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

came here to say something like this
but this leaf there nails it

it's called being a source of eternal shame to your parents

Thank god!

When did this happen

literal schizophrenics thinking they have jimmy neutron, their fursona, and 32 of their 9001 cats sharing their brain with them

The most marketable group
Most of us go, lesbians and other weirdos

It's pronounced SAGE

STOP BEING A FUCKING NAZI YOU POTATO NAZI!

Does "don't tread on me" have no 's's in it on purpose?

"please shoot me in my face"

You should be Christian enough to think no male nor female in Christ and just carry about with your day. But Crusaders were probably on the level of Lahey/Randy type guys

This îs truly brain cancer.

Coldsteel but best steel

Ribbit. Sept 23

The cancer of society

Did I do it right?

Nobody fucking cares you sperg. Of all the bits of general knowledge everyone should know, that ranks below the fucking bottom.

I worked out the pronunciation of LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP. Turns out to be "ped-oh-file"