How anti white is your university?

I literally don't feel safe being white on my university's campus anymore

I everywhere I go I hear minorities loudly decrying white people, and I'm shot sideways glances as I pass by

to make matters worse my university recently axed algebra as a requirement for certain programs (aka the ones all the niggers and spics are in) and did a big recruitment drive in southern California

The administration has made everything worse by actively ENCOURAGING racial justice "protests" in town. AKA angry brown hoards roaming around town, shaking cars and throwing shit at whites

please send help
please send help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVYzgfww4ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How anti white is your university
>do good at school
>earn a govt paid tuition on a competitive basis
>literally zero political/social crap
>havent seen an activist in my life
>just education

Feels good.

I'm starting at UNLV in Vegas this fall. They never shut up about how diverse they are..... ready for impact.

>going to university

for what purpose?

>Falling for the university meme

Fucking retarded shit nigga.

Get yourself a certificate as a qualified aerospace titanium, magnesium and aluminium welder, you will be swimming in money and pussy.

Let le guess youre majoring some shit that is oversaturated anyway and probably isnt even stem - ie subhuman.

I'm an engineer and even i'm thinking about getting a special welding qualification, those people fucking eat money, dont even have to work every day and are a desirable priority immigration group in every advanced nation

In 2015 (i think) we had an "uprising" in which a bunch of black students holed up in the library and started causing chaos and presenting a list of demands. We had to change our mascot to something less oppressive. I was joking around debating about how USA owns the moon and was told, "this is why i hate white people." This spring some students got mad that the president of the school wasn't doing enough to help illegals and staged a sit-in at one of the buildings. Policy to "desegregate" the dining hall might be coming down the pipe soon. I'm not sure we're even majority white now, although it's not all minorities vs whites. Some groups are more anti-white than others.
We'll have to see how it is once i move back in.

I'm currently a psych major, but everything I'm taking this semester would transfer to a computer science major, which I will very likely switch to.

I just want to be employable.

>transfer to a computer science major,
Codemonkeys are oversaturated by pajeets and freelancers from third world.

Yeah, I've been considering that. I'm probobly just gonna get my masters in psyche and be a psychologist desu. I know

>her derr meme degree, shit tier, not autistic STEM

I'm just a musician who wants an easy career, and because I have the mind to do STEM I can get through psych in my sleep. I'm gonna sort insecure faggots out, and play my drums, and probobly never amount to anything.

sounds comfy as fuck.

Comfy desu.

no they're not, this guy is probably just unemployable for reasons entirely in his control, definitely get that comp sci degree

>I'm gonna sort insecure faggots out, and play my drums, and probobly never amount to anything.
>sounds comfy as fuck.
This is the life the eternal Jew wants for you: be mediocre and amount to nothing. Do not help your local community, do not become a hero for your descendants, just be a little cuck playing music and doing your J-O-B that you have been given by the kike system after going through (((university))).

Do what you must, but remember what you are: a White male. It is your responsibility to stand up for White people, especially when other Whites are too weak to do so (women, children, beta cucks)

Yeah I'm about 50/50. Sitting in front of my computer all day sounds comfy as fuck too.

I'm 26 bro, it took me way too long to get red pilled. I'm a pretty damn good musician, I went to (((berklee college of music))) but it was a waste of time and money unfortunately, especially considering I couldn't afford to graduate. I absolutely want to contribute, but my priorities in life have flipped a complete 180... If I could go back I probobly wouldn't be a musician.

Time for you to switch university.
If they are axing fucking algebra your title from there will be worthless soon anyways.

It's a shit university and you're a faggot.
>pic related

to be fair, lots of white people are annoying when they think they're being funny

Why the fuck do you give them money then? You sound like one of those retarded gamers who cry about how shitty EA or Activision are yet still they buy every new game and DLC.

Vote with your wallet and give your money to a white friendly university.

>and I'm shot sideways glances as I pass by

Sounds like TNB.

No offense but you didn't know that American universities have been overtaken by cultural-Marxist radicals? You could have went to a Christian college or went overseas somewhere.

>USA owns the moon and was told, "this is why i hate white people."

Low IQ savages hate us because of our success and accomplishments. There is that meme floating around from the 60's with a black mammy and her sprog protesting a rocket launch with a sign: "Millions for Space but Pennies for the Hungry."

Irony was that the mammy weighed a good 300 pounds.

A newspaper in Milwaukee WI recently published a whole three page piece on how oppressed the niggers are in that city. They featured two sows who between the both of them were pushing easily 550lbs.

These creatures get upset when we do anything innovative and creative and would much rather just have us work just to support them.

Fuck BLM-Fuck Niggers-Fuck Cultural-Marxism

they all fucking suck at coding too. I deal with their shit work every day.

Lebanon. We don't mind whites. can't say much for the sunni DOGS, but us christians and even the shi'ite are civilized. most of us speak english and french as well as lebanese arabic, and the christians in particular prefer the mediterranean phoenician identity to the pan-arab identity. this means we see ourselves as cousins of the greeks, as we share such similar mythology, food, and culture with them, rather than brothers of the arabs. we like meds. greeks, italians, and french as well. as for the rest of europe we think you guys are certainly privileged, but the christians at least do love europe for its christianity. same with america. we absolutely despise your governments though.
Watch how our martyr, Bashir, composes himself. He can crack a joke at the British but there is no hatred. A bit of friendly animosity never hurt.

> youtube.com/watch?v=NVYzgfww4ys

Man up and check them if you have to faggot

That's what I am saying. Whites really need to stop paying to go to these institutions that work for our destruction. Go to Russia, the Middle East, Asia, anywhere; just stop giving these scum money!

YOU FUCKING RETARD

Why do you pay money to be at such place? Just leave. Once the money dries up, so does their agenda.

Most people at my community college are white. Like one of my professors was an SJW but most people their seem normal.

>studying music at berklee
>drummer
>changing to psych
Pic related

There's nothing inherently blue pilled about studying music or the arts. An all white society still needs artists and musicians. It just needs to be steered away from degeneracy/multi-culti/(((them))), and returned to more traditional themes.

It's been a complicated life since HS. I don't know anyone from Berklee who is making a living off of music. Maybe they have an internship or something related to music, but it's not worth the expensive tuition. I seriously couldn't afford to graduate, I did two years and am transferring. I'll be able to get a bachelors in 2.5 years.

to be perfectly honest, the woman on the left in the green is pretty average, but the woman in red on the right, I would tongue her sweaty asshole for hours on end. love mature hispanic women.

>Taylor Swift is ugly

You receive what you project out, especially at a place as peaceful and inclusive as a university.

Sounds like you walk around like a douche and probably dress like a skinhead.

I mean you did initially post the meme of some some old fat hispanic women with obama food coupons raining down.

So the problem is probably you, not them.

Also whites use the most food stamps. Dumb faggot

If you get the chance to talk to one of the people in the student body government, go talk to Karl. He's a major leftist. I think he resigned a couple months ago though but he still attends there. It's fucked because him and his group are always trying to start shit with anyone that isn't completely left leaning. Fuck his shit up, he's a fag.

t. Vegas bro

Enjoy paying for your own indoctrination.