Unhinged bolshevik antifa faggot loses it on twitter. Do they think they can win against weaponized autism?

Unhinged bolshevik antifa faggot loses it on twitter. Do they think they can win against weaponized autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AMi-vCfAWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3O0JftA5w
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like a US user should give the police an anonymous tip on this fella

Sure sounds like a credible threat

Shame to get a police visit

shame

looks like a satanic midevil weapon.

people should sure high level dems over it. loretta lynch incited these people. youd think a lawyer out there would go after the big pay day.

Why do these retards keep posting this shit online, INCLUDING A PICTURE OF THE WEAPON THEY'RE GOING TO USE? What's going on in their heads? Are they trying to virtue signal their buddies? Is it worth getting your face busted up by a cop and going to jail?

brandenburg test bruh

They just don't think things through very well

>What's going on in their heads?
Nothing, that is why they act this way.

>their

You're not reporting them to the police, so they can do as they please.

This dumb fuck is a better recruiter than every single race stat video combined on youtube.

>their

Obvious death threat with a picture of a lethal weapon, shoot dick off from this terrorist and arrest hin.

>when I'm in the history books....

Has anyone here reported this yet to the proper authorities?

Nothing can win against weponized autism

>Proper authorities
What are you a faggot?

>looks like a satanic midevil weapon.
The nails would break the impact and bend and maybe get stuck. He just made it worse, a bit more intimidating but also shittier.

No nails or one or two big nails would be better. Something that small won't do much damage to tissue

What if you could have stopped baby hitler?

There is only one cure for being white.

Kek was waiting for this m8

this is a headline if you live in sf

what are they trying to incite?

Found the Antifa

They are terrorists.

HELP US TRUMP SENPAI

Commie fucks need to die off.

They already killed around 120 million people. How do they keep coming back?

HAHAHA TAKE IT TO SAN FRANCISCO

this is gold, they will burn the city

what kind of drugs are kids doing these days to act like this. or are they not doing enough drugs, i'm out of the loop.

why are anime girls so attractive?

Regular commie shit larpers. There's been 100 of threats showing weapons to use against the right. Pussies can't fight shit.

Can't find the original tweet ne1 got lynx?

He isn't hammering the nails all the way. This is very ineffective.

this is a credible and very specific threat. he's going to regret doing that.

bat of peace

might as well send them to prison. might help convince some of his friends to try something different.

he doesn't even know how to write properly,probably a nigger larping as white

>no pimples
>no period
>gentle and feminine
>virgin, pure and wholesome
>won't reject you
>won't leave you

Is it any wonder Japan has so many "herbivore men"?

I would tell him to try to get into art school, but if that doesn't work out, the army might be a good route. Maybe afterwards, start looking for other jobs the government could offer. A spy on some groups would sound fun now would it.

Also, if you ever are to become a big leader of a country by chance. Don't invade Russia.

Agreed. I need a Pinochet

you just described a trap

>shoot dick off from this terrorist
underrated

>their

> Making weapon in a country where you can buy a gun

Because in many ways, they are the polar opposite of the western women that we are surrounded by, who are generally awful and the antithesis of femininity.

Their form of communism hasn't been tried yet.

If this is real than don't interfere

He didn't make that fucking gay ass bat. Just another LARPing faggot.

> Http://www.google.com/search?q=baseball+bat+with+nails&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiimYH7re_VAhVCSiYKHV3oDVYQ_AUICSgB&biw=600&bih=779#imgrc=0YV0FTY8_uxsQM:

Autism at an all time low.

This pretty much is assault since he intended to bring the weapon to start shit there.

There is no way he won't get an assault with deadly weapons charge with this one.
Snitches get stitches

You underestimate us. Remember, based stickman is a son of The Golden State.

Jews

>threatens nazi heads
>how did that work out last time?
>oh yeah

wtf I love traps now

Just another pop culture reference that this faggot fell for. He probably thinks he's the next Negan or something. He's going to learn life comes at you fast as soon as he tries to take the first swing, if the pussy actually even goes through with it before he gets a litle 'ol visit from law enforcement.

>What he thinks is playing
youtube.com/watch?v=-AMi-vCfAWw
>What the cops hear playing
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz3O0JftA5w

I can't remember a time MSM has ever used "far left".

jesus christ i can't sleep now after watching that

braps gonfirmed ab nob gey

that weapon looks nasty

Kek, I still remember the edit from the guy on the right with a newspaper and the "what the shit am I reading?" text

People talk shit about California, but they forget we're the heartland of Jefferson. Digits confirm, we will not go quietly into the night.

>You live in an age when centrist views are far right.
Hearing Ed Lee and Pelosi talk about how we should fight against a gathering of people who don't buy the MSM narrative made me physically ill.
They'll probably come out for calexit shortly too. I'll fight to keep this state in, I'll fight to bring it back to God. I hope other Cali bros are going to don the armor and ready the weapons of spiritual warfare with me. Satan has had his way here for far too long.

traps aren't pure

what are you proposing

are you from sf

Fight for Calexit, because it would be purged immediately

Most are!

nani?

yea, ok faggot.

>refusal to observe digits
>irrational hatred of The Golden State
>4th grade level English
We have beaners here that are more worthy of the title of American, than you boy.

found it on his twitter.

We need a martyr.

Someone should buy the crappy piece of art he is selling to get his info and then refund

The nig nog in Op's picture said...
>I'll be their to crush some nazi skulls.

It should be 'there' instead of 'their'.

>make violent terrorist threat on Twitter
>delete
>use same stupid name for Facebook and attach your real name
>winning
Jameson Townsend
Owner J&L Interior Design.
Facebook editor community
And premeditated terrorists for an apparent religious event

Welp

Report this guy to the FBI

tips.fbi.gov/

Found that image on an image search looking for "Bat with Nails"

see here - wasn't that hard to find. Should make it easy for law enforcement to oppress him.

>free speech is now a far-right value

Wtf is going on

>their

You know, them talking smack like that and if "something" happens to them, it might put the fear in them.
>Justified SWAT target
>Potential home invasion target for Aryan Brotherhood
>If race traitor white, get niggers to "rob and kill whitey"--niggers don't care about white allies; they only care if they can steal from them

Y'all are being played that's what's going on

Not from SF but relatively nearby.
I'm saying pray for california. Pray that sense returns, that the corrupt and evil are ousted, that people have cause to turn away from their sin and back towards God. Prayer directly interferes with (((their))) kabbalah magic.

All a "exit" will due is make sure California is invaded by the US and Russia and Democrats killing themselves in a closet somewhere unimportant.
>no defenses whatsoever
>sitting on the coast
Maybe China too

>Do they think they can win against weaponized autism?
yes in all honesty yes. you guys are whimps.

The US needs to remain unified. Any division will empower (((them))). They have been pushing for this all along.

>he hasn't heard about the airstrikes

>fake manly voices
>beard stubs
>lots of makeup
>no moist pussy
>no hips to waist ratio
>addams apple
>manly physique underneath it all
>mental illness
>degenerate
>suicide rate at 1/2 for defying nature, will probably go up as trap explosion just recently happened and they're getting older.

We can go on with destroying the abomination that you call trap, but the first problem is you
Pic related

>Commie fucks need to die off.
>posts an anime figurine
Hahahahah a fucking otaku friki trying to be all tough and shit. noooo nigga you can't make this shit up LMAOOO! Only in Sup Forums, only in Sup Forums.

no the same dude as facebook. looks like disinfo

>
yeah diffrent dude. unless he turned black

> not naming that webm 'how to make a unicorn'

I can't even

Subvertion took place

Time for an education. 1/2

2/2
A third took place, but I don't have the screencap.

>that one cop holing his shield upside down
bet he really regret that