Christian Infighting

Why can't all Christian denominations get along? Why do we attack each other when the jews are united against us all?

Because the Jews have racial homogeneity while Christians are all mixed scum

I don't think that's it. Christianity tends to lead to homogeneity if there's one popular denom in the area. Look at Poland, Ireland, Mexico, and Nazi Germany.

your religion is founded on falsehoods. You can't claim something is true and then add and subtract texts from holiest book at your whim to support your viewpoint, people are going to find out and they're going to be pissed. No other religion in the world as as many offshoots as christianity
>inb4 hurr it's only protestants! not based catholics and orthodox!
yeah and protestants are just an offshoot of those and you're the ones who murdered "heretics" and butchered the bible to fit into your bullshit dogmas so ultimately the blame comes down to you

I think we should all go back to Gnosticism. Put the pieces back together and stop pretending we decide God's word.

because only Catholicism and Orthodox are acceptable, everything else is jewish divide and conquer, and even those 2 had it's problems with corrupted priests and/or Orthobros wanting Putin to go back to Tzardom

But why? What's wrong with Gnosticism?

because I said so, stop trying

Why is the Bible so badly written? There are far older writings that are much better written.

It's not badly written. It's just idiots think they can decide what they don't want God to say.

It's not meant to be entertaining fiction, it's meant to record what happened and what God said to the prophets. If you want well written Christian fiction, take a look at The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis.

Because (((they))) keep playing us against each other. An honest man is at a real disadvantage in a room full of liars.

>It's not badly written

Compared to the Iliad, Tale of Two Brothers, Book of the Dead, Epic of Erra, Epic of Gilgamesh, etc. it is

Even historical records from Babylon are better written

Autism.

But Christians are Jews?

This.

>Even historical records from Babylon are better written
Even if this were true, why would it be relevant? The best books on physics and logic which I've read have mostly been pretty dry and not always organized well. Again, not written for your personal amusement.

Because if the Bible is supposed to be a clear and accurate record of God's interaction with the prophets then it does a pretty fucking bad job which is why there are a billion different off shoots of Christianity compared to every other religion

I dunno, but they should learn to get over their differences since the live in secular western nations anyway plus infighting is never good when Europoor land is invaded by hordes of Islamic conquers, it's also time to live in peace with the Pagans and Zoroastrians. The Crusades will make a comeback soon enough and the last thing we need is act like a bunch of subhuman war lords over the perfect form of Christianity.

Reminder that Genghis Khan got along quite well with the Crusaders in ancient Palestine/Jerusalem/Israel because they had a common goal which was to remove the kebabs.

Now you're changing your claim somewhat. It is clear and accurate, and most disagreement simply stems from humans wanting to misrepresent it to reinforce their personal vision. (And if you somehow missed this fact, it's actually a collection of many separate books.) I've read the Bible twice as well as quite a few ancient texts (including several that you mentioned), and some are certainly more entertaining, but wrt clarity and accuracy - no.

A long long time ago everybody was either Catholic, Orthodox, or Coptic.
after that Protestantism happened and now there's a thousand alternatives and none of them agree on anything.
Most Southern Baptists honestly think Catholics aren't Christians at all.

Well yes I can agree with all that. I should probably have said that as a holy book, as a religious text, its not very clear. Because there are so many contradictions and it lacks any sort of...I dunno what you'd call it but one main voice to put everything in to context like a regular author would if they were writing a book about history. If I were to write a book about biology I wouldn't put texts from 500 years ago in a book next to texts from 300 years ago, next to texts from the current era, next to texts from 100 years ago with no explanation and expect people to pick out which one they think is right.

The infighting and seperation of the church has always existed, but it has never been as distant or diluted from
Christianity than it is now. Now, churches have based most of their ideology on subjective morality. By morality I mean our judgement and of good and evil. And if our judgements of good and evil are subjective I.e determined by humans, and not by God who lives through us in the form of our reason, then it is not only not Christianity, but devil worship.

I think this is because society in general has gotten lazy. It is frankly not easy to be a Christian. You must work hard every day, be calm, level headed, passionate and intently work at your craft (whatever that may be), stay sober, foresake masturbation, fornication for pleasure instead of for childbirth, be kind to others, not judge them, and forgive and care for others even if they have nothing redeemable or likeable about themselves. The average person does not even want to begin to try and do this. So scheming charlatans see this as an opportunity to create a form of Christianity that does not adhere to these (admittedly, in this instance, aggressively simplified) rules and creeds that are written into our hearts and souls. So they make churches that aren't Christianity under the guise of Christianity (since everyone knows it in their heart to be true) and people eat it up, give them money, and eventually power.

In Portland there are gay pride flags and black lives matter banners on some of the church's. Naturally these Churches are not really Christianity at all. And no one said a homosexual couldn't be a Christian. But he is kidding himself if he believes that Christ smiles kindly on his mental affliction and that he can get married, have fake kids, etc, when the only cure is abstinence. Frankly much of life as a Christian is going to require tremendous self control and perseverance, and to pick yourself up when you fall. But God is pleased with the stumbles so long as we get back

There aren't significant contradictions; just the usual slight differences in memory that any eyewitnesses have (e.g. what event happened first). Other than that, a godly man like Ezra having a different idea on how to proceed than a prophet like Moses had, isn't a contradiction so much as different advice on how to achieve the same goal. (I'm assuming those are the sorts of things you're referring to.)

And yes, a clear systematic book on the subject would be nice, and hundreds if not thousands have in fact been written. But the problem one encounters is that such books sometimes unintentionally (and often intentionally) misrepresent what was actually said, and thus one is better off simply reading the originals written by eyewitnesses or as close as possible.

What about Catholics and Orthodox reeeing at each other?
>Orthodox is heresy
>no, Catholicism is heresy

Original Bible is right. Translations are wrong.

That's something else I've always wondered about too.

I have been a Christian for a year and it has been the hardest thing I've ever undertaken. But I have also seen enormous growth both intellectually and spiritually. I've found a beautiful Christian woman who is a virgin and she just walked into my life one day. Literally walked into it. It will change how you see the world and you will begin to see hope again. You'll realize we were never meant for this world and there is so much more beautiful and better things in store for us.

It would actually be extremely easy to be Christian if more people in society were. But they are not. Real Christians are persecuted and be-littled more than ever. Atheism is rampant. No one believes in God, everyone is selfish and hedonistic. No one thinks rationally or critically anymore about anything. Churches are selling out, becoming liberal, the Pope is a meme. But of course the church has gotten soft. They can't handle reality. People are afraid of criticism, afraid of being told they aren't special or aren't talented, afraid of being told what they're doing wrong, or that their worldview is poison. Afraid of the daunting task of how hard they'll have to work at something for it to truly be meaningful and for it to truly be special. The world hates individuals. Every movie in theaters, ever song on the radio, every TV show is the same. It all is artifice. Live without tv, movies, video games, and hyper processed music for a month and read the great Christian authors and poets, and it will occur to you upon a second viewing how satanic and uninspired our media is today.

My two cents. The churches need to unite, but there is too much insanity separating the true Christian church spread throughout all time and eternity and the con-artist churches you have today, which simply tell people what they want to hear. I wish I had a better answer.

Read the Bible. Start with Galatians, Ephesians, Phillipians, Collosians, Thessalonians 1&2, and then go to Romans and James.

Oriental Orthodox and East Orthodox are generally the same thing and can even partake in the Eucharist with each other. Their cultures are just too different now to fully put them back together.

Both of them consider the Roman Catholics to be heretics and rightfully so. Protestants are the fruit of the Roman Catholics and all the other off-shoots that spawned off from it.

East and Oriental Orthodox are the only denominations of Christianity left that isn't under the yolk of the Zionists. The pope happily kisses Jew ass and the Protestant/Evangelicals are John Hagee tier good goyim. Most Christians in the west don't even know what the East/Oriental Orthodox Church is because Jews like it that way. They're the only ones who rebuke them.

Because there are still faggots who want bible to be preached to them by a priest in a dead language they cant understand and be at complete mercy of their preasts.
aka, cucks.

>why don't all the con artists, fraudsters, extortionists, child abusers, molesters, blackmailers, murderers, serial rapists, and other such "holy" people get along???????

your level of clueless gullible cucktardness is over 9 gorillion

Read the original Latin translations of the Bible; ideally learn Latin; be chaste and sober and associate with only the best men and women who are of Christian mind and disposition, and tolerate and be kind to the rest, never saying more than you have to. Go about you work, not under the precept of how it will be received but do good work because God commands it. Be obiedient with you elders; let them humble you; have opinions and voice them but understand opinions change, like leaves of a tree, so long as the trunk, which is Christ and God, remains in fact and dictates them; forgive yourself when you fall, it is okay, just try again and know you are forgiven; recollect why you fell and remember to avoid the same mistakes the second time; be discerning, not critical (there is an enormous difference); above all, give your heart to God and do everything in service to him; you will find your true self and many will hate you and be jealous of you; let them; you should never care what others thing of you, because you care infinitely more what God thinks of you and how he Judges your heart and spirit

God bless

This

How about people just take off the blinders of religion completely

>mistaking atheism with evolution
burgercuck education, everyone!

>Only the ones I picked are true

Okay, which books have you decided to accept as truth that Catholics have not?

The Gospels of Thomas and Philip for a start.

I see, and what do you think caused the Catholics to not acknowledge these books?

They were found in a different jar than the other gospels for a start. If there are other reasons I'm not sure what they are.

Your guys thoughts on reformed/Calvinists?

All churches seem so corrupt. They live for $$$$. All I see is vast riches when I step into one which seems to go against what Jesus preached.

I would much rather go to a church who gives their money to charitable causes and where services are done in a large tent rather than the churches today.

Seems like we are in the age of apostasy so I would rather get my doctrine straight from the bible than some pastor which warps it using tradition and the agenda of their church.

You sound like you're heading down the Gnostic path. Good luck.

Nobody is attacking anybody, you are just asuming.

I don't think Orthodox Christians attack or convert, they're mostly by themselves.

Lol, if everything money is what churches doesn't have. Most churches need government support to stay afloat.

Gnosticism is really interesting. It makes you wonder how ancient people could even come up with such concepts even though they didn't have mandatory education

Throughout the years i realised that christians divide europe.
Western christians(more specifically american) are most cancerous faggots in existence. Literally israel worshiping, egalitarian inbreds.
>The Baptists are most fucking divisive group i have ever encountered.
>Catholics don't have any principles anymore and became globalist niggers with who encouraged national cuckold in favour to convert migrants and make more christians.
>Orthodox are corrupted money launderers.
>Lutherans are extinct and current ones are literally liberal faggots
etc.
For a christian, his religion and God come first and race/nation is the second. You can even see how many christians here will defend race-mixing because "there is nothing against it in my precious bible, so it's ok"
Christian would rather marry christian sheboon than a person of fully different beliefs but his same race and nationality. Basically everyday life of God's slave.

It's even more disgusted when you realise and start thinking what is the end goal of christianity...
To make all world christian, mix racially since we are all the same and became God's slaves and wait until daddy J will come to rescue us again.
It's basically Globalism.

Yeah, I can't recall them being the type to send people door to door to try to recruit.

>Yeah, but MY church is the original church of Christ

it's because the pre-vatican II douay-rheims catholics are the only real christians, everybody else is a heretic. i don't get along with heretics.

It's because back then people learned only because they wanted to, not because it was mandatory. So the intellectuals would have to be more passionate and driven to learn than most modern men by nature.

>But why? What's wrong with Gnosticism?
Denies divinity of Christ.
Denies the death and resurrection of Christ.
Crucifixion was an illusion.
2 Gods, OT God bad NT God good
Faith cannot save you only magic knowledge can
Nihilistic view everything on earth is filthy so it's fair game to everything including suicide, murder, rape.
Informed Islamic views especially of Christians and Christ.
New Age bullshit is another form of Gnosticism just like the Bogamils and Cathars.

TLDR: Nihilistic utterly degenerate proto-Free Masosons

>be Catholic
>follow a butchered version of the book with traditions inserted by dozens of faggots called Popes, whose only real authority was gained through millenia of power struggles and intrigue, scapegoating others for their failings and
>muh church of Peter (despite there being a hundred other churches founded by Peter and the apostles)
Catholics are the biggest cucks, it's genuinely sad

>be protestant
>I don't like this bit of the book, guess I'll ignore it or rewrite it. That totally doesn't change the holy text

Can't speak much for orthodox though. Seem alright

Is there a word for non-chrisrians, like the Jews use goy?

It might have something to do with catholics sacking Constantinopole. Or with lutherans supporting turks under Vienna. Or with Angican england supporting turkey against ortodox russia. Or with catholcis burning Jan Huss.

Heathen.