Qur'ān

Just name me a verse in the Qur'ān muslims and anti-islams

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rip out the fifth page

I don't own it. I checked it out from my local library

You need only read Sura 2, al-baqarah, to know this is a violent religion.
But I think 2:191 talks about killing infidels, that's a good verse to know.
Also get Muhammad Abdel-Haleem's tranlation of the Qur'an, it's the most accurate and easy-to-read translation.

>al-Ibn Pinocchio

here you go

>mein caliph

I don't read mudslime fan fiction

>72 roasties

And that id why you will be subjugated by it...

>not understanding one's enemy

OP BTFO

Whites are going collectivist again.

Here come the ovens.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

>100 - (((72))) = 28
>base-10 counting system

Sura 5 Verse 34

You should brush up on Chinese culture first dingo

Its okay. Together we'll take down the Kikes who gave Islam a bad name with (((ISIS))) and (((Terrorism)))

This australian shill is JIDF to the max. Pulling out his islam folder. I bet he doesnt have a TALMUD folder though

>you have to choose one brand of cancer, jude or pisslam
>healthy Christianity? NO WAY, ANTISEMITISM AND RACISM!

Page 456

Jews are the cancer on planet earth

Qur'an 5:32.

Luke 19:27

27But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’” Jesus

This is bible.

Why you read Bible?
I pay you to clean toilet, not read fairy tales.
Back to work and stop looking at my expensive silverware.

Gtfo with bible. I'm not Christian even. You are smart and you don't even know how to clean your own toilet?

I'm sure all the brightest and wealthiest individuals clean their own toilets.

You've opened my eyes.

No problem. Kek.

My friends and I are planning to burn a 40-foot-tall Quran at Burning Man this year. (It will be made of paper mache but it will contain every Quranic verse in small type.)

It's going to be part of the installation RADICAL RITUAL.

I was hoping that some Arabic speaking friends on Sup Forums could help me get a message out to the Muslim world:

Please please do not bomb Burning Man or run it over with a van! Thousands of my progressive friends would be wiped out all at once! Please just let us express ourselves in peace …

Let's get the hashtag #BurningManBurningQuran trending to get the world out among Muslims to NOT bomb burning man.

اهلا ياجماعة! أصدقائي وأنا تخطط لحرق 40 قدم طويل القامة في حرق الرجل هذا العام. وسوف تكون مصنوعة من عجينة الورق لكنها سوف تحتوي على كل الآية القرآنية.

انها ستكون جزءا من ريتوال راديكال التثبيت.

كنت آمل أن يساعدني بعض أصدقائي الناطقين باللغة العربية في الحصول على رسالة إلى العالم الإسلامي.

من فضلك من فضلك لا تفجير حرق الرجل! الآلاف من أصدقائي سيكون هناك. يرجى فقط دعونا نعبر عن أنفسنا في سلام.

دعونا الحصول على الوسم #BurningManBurningQuran تتجه إلى الحصول على العالم من بين المسلمين إلى لا قنبلة حرق الرجل.

That's a character in a story speaking, not Jesus himself.
Don't hang your entire argument on that one, mate, I completely humiliated myself doing that.
God, even remembering it makes me cringe.

In some religions' holy books are handled on history. I didn't say that bible isn't historical.

Allah is the most forgiving??
WTF? First time i ever hear that

Try this

take the last 4 digits of my post
first 2 chapter
second 2 verse
see what it says

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

well what is it??

>and then Mohammad (may he be forever cursed) took his cock and thrust it into the goat until it bleed.
sorry if the verse is paraphrased, its hard to read a burning book.