Why are leftists so laughably pathetic?

Why are leftists so laughably pathetic?

Scared bitch boy? We play dirty when dealing with Nazis. We're defending our lives, our country, and our future from you wanting to shatter all the progress we've made since 1945. We're defending the West right here.

So when you call us pathetic, remember who's out there doing shit and sacrificing themselves and kicking your intolerant asses everywhere we go. You may have President Hitler on your side, but we have all other 300 Million Americans supporting us.

Aussie phoneposter sameposter SAGE fucking poof

Scared Nazi fuck? Canada will be the first domino to fall in the Comintern Revolution.

Ok

does it hurt to be this fucking retarded, retard? grats on baiting me. everyone else pls sage this faggot.

Hilarious. What was he protesting again?

Happened in Phoenix yesterday

>We're defending the West right here
and without proper gear or groin protector

this is why you wear the box when ur facing pace bowlers

They are extremely simple minded.

They have been taught there is a right and wrong, a black and white, and they can't stand being considered one of the wrong ones.

Say what you will about Republicans, conservatives, those on the right, whatever, but their decisions are made in a basis of information and realism. Are they nice a lot of the time? No. But they aren't steeped in a basis of ignorance and brainwashing (aside of course from their own extremists, not nearly as numerous as those on the left.)

Oh really? Last time I checked, your masters were attempting to start up a 1984 dystopia with absolutely no identity or culture. Your organization is a tool by the elite to push (((their))) agenda and you will not be spared if they strike their hammer on the first world. Unmask yourself and remove that flag, you Pinko!

Almost forgot,
Sage!

Goddamn I love that clip. The standard issue numale transformers shirt makes it even better.

>but their decisions are made in a basis of information and realism
Climate change, creationism, age of the earth. Republicans are in denial of reality all the time.

I blame the gun debate and their association with (((lizard people))).

There is only 320 million people in America, your numbers are as retarded as your movement.

sage

I didnt even notice that!

>Its too much! lulz

>our country,
Fascist detected

>but their decisions are made in a basis of information and realism
Yeah, theory is definitely the way to go.
Fucking cuck...

No idea user