youtu.be/luiKa4Lq690

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUTXNigXBYA
youtube.com/watch?v=4rQusux8UG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that black lady knows what up

The emperor has no clothes

>high stool

Jesus Christ. This bitch is trying to push an agenda so fucking hard and the panel is so level -headed.

>what's the source of your videos ?
Implying, the videos are fake.

>WW2 had clear sides of right and wrong
>we were on the right side
>there is a right side and wrong side
>every conflict is black and white
Fuck. She set that one up.

>there were 2 sides in WW2 and we were on the right side
Yeah the side with Stalin and the USSR that you had a cold war with and killed millions of his own people..

"seems to me you might be giving these guys a greenlight"
>seems to me you trying to put out a gaslight

great video

>what's the source of your videos ?
She shoul've said """CNN"""

Wow this video is insane, the "reporter" should be ashamed of herself. The legacy media is worthless

Since all news interviews are prerecorded the better question is why did cnn air this and what is their end game?

It's very heavily edited, you can hear the voice cut off a lot of the time. I wonder what they would have said

I think the guys video is edited clips, it says that it was live in the corner of the vid tho

this

Holy mother of god all those fucking jump-cut edits. Cnn cunt did the same fucking thing when talking with other trump supporters too. CNN is pure fucking trash

How can we trust this??

Why would you believe that CNN would unknowingly put people on the air who did not buy into their narrative?

This is staged, it's a lie, like everything else they do. CNN wants want you to think they would actually be open and honest so that you might start watching again.

The never do this shit live, just look at the project vertias video on the same set up with CNN.

I hope they do another one

Literally all you would have to say is Berkley happened. These same people that rioted in the streets of berkeley over a gay nigger lover came to do battle with a peaceful approved protest. The cops were asked to stand down in both of these cases, the protesters were funneled into that street, and cars were directed towards that same street. Just ask the two african american girls in the car that was also hit. These people were left unprotected by the police force.

Were the panel members speaking intelligently or did they sound almost deliberately like they were stupid or misinformed?

Just trying to backtrack. Another huge (((CN))) mistake.

That's what I was thinking. CNN is starting to copy Tucker Carlson.

damn that black lady should get double welfare for a year.

Not based enough. Not one of them mentioned that AntiFa is literally founded by communists.

She probably earns more than you, nigger

bantz

>well VICE had a video of neo nazis
>VICE
>CREDIBLE JOURNALISM IN 2017
CNN JUST FUCKING CITED VICE HOLYSHIT

WHAT KIND OF BIZARRO TIMELINE IS THIS

You saying she gets disability benifits too?

Vice did CIA work in Ukraine and Syria
>trusting them

Well, she's a Trump supporter

Glorious negro queen mother BTFO's CNN with class and grace. Woke as fug.

"I don't believe nothing the media tells me'

/ourgirl/

distractions

Fucking this.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blacks naturally love Trump for obvious reasons. They are just stuck on the dem plantation.

ironic she called out the based black beauty for having "uncredible sources" then gave a obviously biased vice one with scary music XD

This whole panel is based. I love them all.

Fuck that CNN anchor, pushing trying to push their narrative.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD CNN RUN THIS?

> I don't think a group that goes around looting, starting fights and starting fights are that great of people
"Yeah well umm, antifa didn't use those tactics this time"

pfffffffffffff hahaha

NONE OF THEM MENTION COMMUNIST ORIGINS OF ANTIFA

NONE

YET ANOTHER PSY-OP TO MAKE STALINISM ACCEPTABLE

Is there the full version of the video somewhere i can see?

What the media has done if they realize it or not is destroy the footing of all liberals, because the same talking points will be used by conservatives, also siding with AntiFa will look very band once it's declared a terrorist organization, there are already 250k signatures .

what

the first guy specifically brought up stalinism

And then when pressed on it, he couldn't explain what antifa have do with it.
PSY-OP

Jesus Christ if that's not a gigantic morale booster.

It always shocks me just how far Sup Forums got it's memes into the zeitgeist.

>nothing_is_beyond_our_reach.jpg

>There's more than one thread with this shit video:
PSY-OP ALERT
CNN, GO AWAY

So she can talk down to them, as if they are children. To the viewer it even looks like a schoolteacher playfully listening to the opinions of children.
Subtle, yet effective.

BaSeD bLaCk LaDy

some blacks are trumps strongest allies.
This fact may be uncomfortable to some.

How awkward was it for the host to get in that ridiculous chair?

>"Why are you so against Antifa?"
>"Because they're fucking COMMUNISTS."

are you kidding they handpicked the panel and copied ad pasted selections from what they said

Juxtaposed them with the marching protsters they're accused of defending to make everyone look bad

>If you defend the protests, the statues or free speech you're defending KKK lynchmobs goyim

"What is the source of your videos"

THIS BITCH ASKING THE BASED BLACK WOMAN ABOUT THE CREDIBILITY OF THE VIDEOS SHE SAW LOL

Diamond and Silk... and Polyester.

I read an article about a theoretical ethnostate demographic make-up. Basically any non-white who is a loyal right-winger would be allowed to stay, and they would all make up only 13% of the population. This would put us back at 1950s level demographics. I suppose I would be okay with letting black men with a Trump hat stay.

Full Segment:
youtube.com/watch?v=oUTXNigXBYA

In the second half, the blonde lady starts talking about people with BLM shirts and people with KKK shirts getting off the same busses. Is there video of this? I hadn't heard of it before.

888 Hans Herman Hoppe

8888 Head Heart Hands Health

If you don't believe nothing, you believe everything

Bump

Diamond and Silk probably helped gain a % of the black vote for Trump. They are a treasure.

Kek, she can't even get the sheboon to agree with her.

they keep saying these guys are "neo-nazis" and "white supremacists", most people are just calling them nazis. I've been told over and over they were inciting violence or calling for genocide. I've never seen any of this, you would think given the strong rhetoric they are using that it should be easy to prove how 'bad' these guys are, but they haven't done so.
Yesterday I listened to a jew on Anthony Cumia's show go on a rant about how the supreme court doesn't consider 'inciting violence' as free speech, and when Cumia asked him when these guys incited violence he claimed their chant, "Jews will not replace us" is inciting...
They're just shitty, malignant people that are upset that whites are deciding not to be multi-kulti tax cattle.

The left always assumes blacks will automatically agree with them.

Strange how LGBT love Cooper and he didn't come out as Gay until it was cool.
>have billions
>no bully
>no one can take anything away from you
>only come out when you'll get maximum applause
You'd be an idiot to lionize this guy.

This almost seems stages to portray the public vs the media narrative. They can reverse psych the fuck out of people.

Corporations realized they might have stepped too far out of the credibility zone.
>what is their end game?
make more money.

>people say we dont reach the normies

That guy in the back said straight up il open facebook and there will be 20 people sharing it

Our work actively comeptes and reaches millions of people to show the other side of the narrative

Now i understand why they are so fucking scared of free speech

There is hope after all?

They traded in credibility for clickbait the moment they were forced to compete with social media and pretend that screencaps of twitter constitutes journalism.

And talked fast before anyone could shut her down

kikebook normies are about 7/10 redpilled these days.

They will say facebook and youtube are the issue

Where the fuck did they find a black woman that voted for Trump?

Seems to me CNN is Jewish controlled opposition.
>reddit-test.jpg

is CNN's BRIAN STELTER a PEDOPHILE?

>Some say there were two sides in World War II, and we were on the right side

Yeah, we were on the side that used nuclear weapons on innocent civilians because it was the most efficient way to win. Not the moral way, the efficient way. We were on the side that gave half the world to Stalin, who went on to starve his own subjects and inflict more death and suffering than World War II by several measures. These people need to grow the fuck up and realize that life isn't a fucking Harry Potter story. Conflicts are never fought between good and evil in the real world.

Dont forget Dresden and the Rhineland camps.

>This one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=4rQusux8UG0

Both sides imprisoned their own citizens and shipped them off to forced labor camps after singling them out for their ethnicities. Only one of those sides still gets vilified for it.

the nuking was alpha shit though. morality lmao m8. had plans to nuke 12 more cities if they didn't surrender quick.

mississippi, louisiana, and alabama have 25-35% black people, and Trump won 58-62% of those states.
It's extremely unlikely that in those states only 5-15% of people were non-black and voted hillary, therefor there must be blacks that support trump there.

Also, Trump had black women supporters from the start. A pair were very local and very active on social media.

The mistake was playing the "Jews Will Not Replace US" clip, since to any normal person people protesting about not wanting to be genocided seems reasonable.

Same goes for when they show "White Lives Matter" chants...Like...no normie is going to think that's weird. The CNN lady was mad as fuck.

What she should have done is run some stuff from the actual day of the Stormfags talking about niggers etc.

Also the CNN lady was a straight up fucking liar.

Why are they so heavily invested in protecting Antifa?

You could tell from the immense butthurt from the talkinghead that she wanted to either get them to admit that Antifa violence is justified, or catch them up saying something really stupid.

She fugged up though.

I can only get so erect!

>compare robert e lee to hitler
>guy flips the script and comments that Lincoln was responsible for more deaths than lee
>but you can't compare someone to hitler!
oh my

>Why are they so heavily invested in protecting Antifa?
who do you think they're going to rely on to "remove" their trump "problem" when russia, claims of unfitness, etc all fail
look how they covered the attempted assassin at the ball game

It should be mandatory that any thread regarding CNN must have pic related posted in the thread. It always puts the story in perspective.

This.

>Well, I agree with them. We need to intern Muslim Americans now, and get all of the women and homosexuals out of the military, and liberate Germany.

Why

I just don't see it sticking.

They point to 40,000 retards turning out to protest some Poo in Boston, but the Communists and unleashed urban blacks were far more insistent and large in numbers in the 60's, and that still fizzled out completely by the mid 70's.

Based panel.

I don't know of anchors on CNN are just paid absurd amounts or are really that delusional in thinking antifa didn't do anything wrong

>y'all'd've.png

They should have replied that Stalin killed 50 mil people, and ask her does she support that? Is that how the right side looks like.

She is questioning the Black woman, what is her evidence that *not all* in the march were neo Nazis. And cites selective evidence that *some* were Neo Nazis.
She does nothing to prove her point that *all* or even the majority were neo Nazis. Just bullshiting around.

Did you listen to the last radical agenda? That bitch literally doxxed Cantwells hotel room and her excuse was that "She did not want VICE to appear to be protecting him."

So now not doxxing someones position shows support?!

Everyone should know this about VICE, they put their sources in danger.

I think they legitimately expect it to boil up to a breaking point by october of this year

Well, well, seems like we are winning. Fucking Jewish media with their lies.
They made us believe that all of the West hates us, but the normies are clearly not on the side of the jews.