Reddit is mad at Sup Forums

Reddit is mad at Sup Forums

Uh oh spaget

Other urls found in this thread:

college.usatoday.com/2017/04/10/harvard-students-start-dumbledores-army-the-resistance/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_standard_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big surprise Harry Potter reference

Those two actually got punched because they were Trump supporters though, and also because the nigs didn't like their chicken.

Like a retarded glove.

>Harry Potter
big if non-fiction

The left hates truth, they don't understand it and get it confused for lies because that's all they know.

speaking as loosley antifa we have a right to beat whites, they betrayed our country and diversity by voting for Trump.

We discuss many ways of beating any white person because ALL whites are born nazis.

as an outside observer (inb4 cuck) it seems to me the left is severely lacking in the sense of humor department. Its the type of dark and morbid humor that only autists and social rejects can crave. They just don't get it.

What's great about the pic in that post, is any of them that have a second brain cell to rub with the other will learn that those women were attacked by violent nigs over fucking fried chicken

>slytherin

I was not disappointed

is this satire?

>everything is an ends to a means
the saying is means to an ends holy fucking shit guess they fucking shadowbanned everyone not absolutely retarded or illiterate

Can someone fucking turn harry potter into a nazi symbol so they stop with the fucking haryr potter analogies?

>you know this is just like that one time in Hairy Pooter

kek

>that harry potter shit
This has got to be someone from here.

no thats real most of the images they made pulled from their own social media.

dude this fucking harry potter shit tho wtf is up with that or is this a roleplay?

we need to make neo-nazi harry potter a thing somehow. Its right there for us too. We just need to take it.

Ya look at mommy-antifa helping her little boy with his revolution outfit in banner pic. Tho I'm sure you would get similar responses from many on reddit.

YASSSS KILL ALL WHITE WOMEN

OF FUCKING COURSE WITH THE HARRY POTTER HOLY FUCK PLEASE NUKE US ALL

That would be fun to watch desu.

Honestly Hogwarts is like the least diverse school in the UK

What is with the left constantly using Harry Potter references?

HARRY POTTER IS A NAZI

WE WILL KILL HIM TOO ALONG WITH THE WHITE WOMEN

fags like you deserve to be oven'd

>herry putter reference

>Harry Potter
What is with these people and Harry Potter?

>Fuck you for being opportunistic! You should just stay in one place and act evil so we can bash the fash easily!
Also, wew, that Harry Potter. I'm almost convinced that's a Sup Forumsack. It couldn't be an actual post.

You could probably trick some people with screenshots of him in that movie. Nobody watched it but me.

college.usatoday.com/2017/04/10/harvard-students-start-dumbledores-army-the-resistance/

Harvard is literally teaching harry potter to their students. You can't make this shit up.

Well they could always get us back by anti antifa versions. too bad they have no art skills

Some larping Sup Forumsack most probably. Gotta maintain the "Dems are children" illusion for the retards on Sup Forums.

daz right #fuckmagicpeople

JK Rowling btfo
How will she ever recover?

The bald guy with the beard looks like a kike.

How was it?

What is with you people and the Bible. Fucking cucked little christfags always looking to suck dick for the Lord.

How could we turn around the fact that we are Slytherin though and that Voldemort and his deatheaters clearly represent Hitler and the Nazis.

I mean wizards are objectively the superior race no matter how you look at it.

Metapolitics was never a fair game.

Literal children. I wish it went deeper than that, but it really doesn't. Harry Potter was their favorite book series growing up, and they never progressed mentally past the age of 12. Sometimes from inherent retardation, sometimes from molestation. Either way, they think life is one big HP LARP

Libtards don't have any historical knowledge and have to rely on pop culture to understand what is going on.

>Get outta here with that Harry Potter BS

At least one person is calling them out.
Iv noticed libtards have a thing for comparing everything to Harry Potter or Game of Thrones.

>Can someone fucking turn harry potter into a nazi symbol so they stop with the fucking haryr potter analogies?
>we need to make neo-nazi harry potter a thing somehow. Its right there for us too. We just need to take it.

Godfrey Gryffindor = Richard The Lionheart

Crusader memes.

what would be the 14 words in that world

>Comparing a 3,000 year old book that created western civilization to a fucking Harry Potter story.
Digits wasted on a fucking retard.

"We must secure the existence of our wizards and a future for wizard children."

>The Virtue Signal
kek. nice and subtle

>created western civilization
Yeah, no. Try to stay on topic, please?

We must protect the rights of faggots to play squittich and remain raging homosexuals.

our fiction > their fiction

just point out how the 3 main characters are white and the Gryffindor crest colors (red and yellow) are based off of Hitler's personal standard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_standard_of_Adolf_Hitler

>the alt-right are doing mean things
>not us we are 'peaceful protesters'

You retarded, Lith?
You don't have to believe in god, but only an actual sperg would deny that the bible didn't motivate all conquest leading up until about 1800.

Literally, every time people relocated to start anew, it was because of religious persecution. Try not to walk around the party with your zipper down.

also Harry Potter's scar is a reference to the Schutzstaffel

This is all pretty good stuff

Now, that you memed that its ok to punch a nazi regardless of gender and called dispecable for it, meme that it's not ok to punch a nazi regardless of gender, and get caught. This will really fuck with their heads.

The real Harry Potter scar is a backwards S. What if someone with Photoshop skills was able to invert the scar and double it.

>complain about obvious false flagging
>immediately fall for an (admittedly fairly subtle) false flag by a guy literally called "TheVirtueSignal"

Bravo leddit

Lol the very people who founded this country did not want it to be taken over by your christcucks. Even back then they knew that most of you self-described Bible thumpers use "Christian family values" as a way of deluding yourself into feeling superior to everyone. And thankfully they had the wisdom to keep you cunts as far away from our government as possible.

It's like they are a parody of themselves. Literally incapable of understanding any event unless it is through the lens of Harry Potter, Star Wars, or Indiana Jones

Is that a real human female?

Also Voldemort represents the eternal jew

It's like some unemployed Sup Forumsack (redundant) is larping to maintain your manufactured stereotype about 'libhurulz' so retards like you can jerk each other off on it.

>false flag edition
>edition

/ptg/ is behind this and you all didn't know.

>mentions harry potter
P O T T E R Y

I liked it, the Nazis aren't made out to be complete bad guys in this one. I think it's called imperium? It was ok desu

>>tfw people actually pay for that

This is one paranoid kike. Eaten any baby penises today, rabbi?

Did you catch swiss army man?
I dug the fuck out of it. Did NOT see that ending coming.

I think it was a guised shitpost

you should know by now it's just bots user

Yeah heh it was really strange

sorry, I have autism. I didn't even notice that. but I'm at the point where I can't tell with these people.

kill whoever actually did this

It's like everything bad about themselves they have to project to someone else and hate.
Literally all they die is HATE and LIE.
THEY are the ones storming out in violent protests.
THEY are the ones who have to make shit up or believe false news stories to validate their opinions.
Civil wars is coming. I hope we don't have the same result as the confederates.

>The Christians who founded this country did not want Christianity in America.
>Thankfully they had the wisdom to keep you cunts as far away from our gov as possible.
Wait but according to every leftist, we are an oppressive Christian theocracy, so which is it?

I have a several gb folder of her on my pc

And I'm phoneposting

looks like imogen

>my political party being made up of mentally stunted nu-males and womenchildren is merely a Sup Forumslack conspiracy

The holy trinity of liberals, Harry Potter - Star Wars - Game of Thrones.
That's their "culture". That's entire frame of reference for leftists.
Now be a bad goyim and read something more intellectually challenging.

r/politics is literally fucking worse than Daily Kos and Huffington Post. I didn't think such a thing was possible.

Kek. The good ol' CuntPunt

>TheVirtueSignal
>"...remind me of people part of Slytherin in Harry Potter..."
Cringe.
>Reddit is mad at Sup Forums
So what else is new?

ANTIFA is goin all out goys

Lefties are mentally and emotionally stunted that they are literally man/womanchildren. Since their brains are all fucked up, they're beyond salvation. They can only be destroyed.

Imagine if they started referencing from books like the Foundation series, Dune, or Hyperion? Not sure about those books being intellectually challenging, but I liked them.

By the way.
Bad guys:
>wizards are intristically better than muggles, we should come out and rule over them! Everybody would know about magic.
Good guys:
>we have this magical power with infinite capacity for good, but we fear that we will hurt people's feelings ny being better than them, therefore we should never, ever let them know we exist and we should let all those sick people die just because. Also there's nothing wrong with having a literal slave race of elfs, who are sapient. Also we will classify other sapient species as animals because they don't listen to us lmao

I hope you're posting these to the reddit, faggot.
It does absolutely nothing but create keks when you keep it here in the gutter of the internet.

That's Anna Freil an English actress

>the bible didn't motivate all conquest leading up until about 1800.

You are completely retarded. my man. Open up a history book once in a while.

>These despicable people remind me of people part of slytherin in Harry Potter

Wow thanks bud I wouldn't have been able to understand without that incredibly deep political analogy.

>They remind me of Slytherin
Okay come on. This cannot be real.

It's Imogen but edited somehow

I like how she was shocked that it happened.

yep, it's sad that our own "culture" is now so infested with stories that discourage good behavior.
"oh no, some people are better and stronger than others and therefore want more say? KILL HIM FOR WRONG THINK!"