Sup Sup Forums I'm 15 and I keep losing arguments about trump. I'm usually debating my teacher on his behalf...

Sup Sup Forums I'm 15 and I keep losing arguments about trump. I'm usually debating my teacher on his behalf. Could I have some sources / facts of why he's good ? Besides stoping the Mexicans from raping Americans.

>inb4 not posting any pics

>I like Trump
>I don't even know why I like Trump

Underage b&

dude, wait 'till you're 18

Trump is a fat, useless piece of shit. Use that as a point for debate.

Come back in 10 years after you end up working in one of the STEM fields

Laws are good. Respect the law. That is all. No opinions necessary.

Underage b& son.

Assuming you aren't a shill, don't try to argue for Trump, you'll just get lynched by your fellow Swedes and their brown bulls.

If you need to ask other people to deliver your arguments for you, you don't have any arguments.

Keep your mouth shut and learn. Don't parrot others. Question everything, but your beliefs need to be well founded

got anymore 40k art like that?

It's amazing how other countries seem to care a lot more about our government than we do about theirs. I had to google who your prime minister is.

Also underage b&

test

I think Sweden has bigger problems to worry about than fucking Trump.
How cucked does a country have to be to whine about a foreign president who isn't even impacting your country, when your country of 9 million is getting flooded with hundreds of thousands of Muslims?

keep politics away from your life if you are indeed 15 you underage fuck

just observe the world.. Right and wrong doesnt exist, its about perception.. What do you FEEL is right. Use your own logic and reasoning to find eventually what your ideology is.

lurk more and hide your power level until you do

Enjoy your ban

MODS

>What do you FEEL is right. Use your own logic and reasoning to find eventually what your ideology is.

Hopefully by the time you turn 18 you will realize this is contradictory.

True. Agree.

>Sup Sup Forums I'm 15 and I keep losing arguments about trump
Good fucking lord, don't debate if you are not educated enough to understand the basics of how the world works.

Do not debate with your teacher (Especially NOT when other people are around), hide your "powerlevel" until you are at least 18, start reading some books or at least a bit of (((newspapers))) and critically examine them.

In short the opinion of a 15 year old can always be discarded, unless you are debating with another 15 year old you can only loose.

>Sup Sup Forums I'm 15 and I keep losing arguments about trump

Probably because you are underage and too young to use the board. You are right to argue, but it's difficult to argue especially on economic grounds when you are a child dependent.

Tell your teacher about Sweden rape statistics.

In b4 ban

Conservapedia or something like that has a list of all of trump's accomplishments

Are you banning yourself on purpose?

I second that. That is a good art work