Anyone else getting fed up with him? I knew he had this sort of dogmatic tunnel vision...

Anyone else getting fed up with him? I knew he had this sort of dogmatic tunnel vision, but some of his recent debates have been disgusting, especially his latest. His talking points were knocked down one by one, and he was left crippled and using his old sophisms for a crutch.
>Does your gov't require force?
>Well.- I
>yes or no, does your gov't require force
>Well, yea
>Ha! Your gov't is ebil i win

He was constantly pulling shit like that, misconstruing the guy, making melodramatic appeals to his false system of morals. Pathetic shit imo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DCQRcFNIG8&t=2468s
youtube.com/watch?v=hnegoVG22CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's smart, but jewish, so all his opinions are tainted with deception inherent to their tribe.

>He's smart
Lol, he really isn't. He can't name a single instance wherein his proposals worked.

He's what midwits watch to feel smart.

Yeah, but it was comfy to have him on the background while doing some chores or something. Now, I can't contain my frenzy on hearing some of the blatant falsehood he spews.

>power = smart
cmon now

he isn't smart you fucking teenager faggot. The only reason you think he's smart is because the only adults you know are your school teachers (retards) and your parents (retards who gave birth to a retard). Get a job in industry and meet people leading in their respective fields and you'll see the difference between a smart person and Molymeme, who is a life long unemployed failure of a human being who has managed to gain the attention of teenage masses on youtube.

I dated (kinda?) a girl who was a Molymeme cultist.
Could probably recite all his videos and was borderline shunning her family.
Got all exited because I know who he is and don't exactly hate him.
He's a little boring, but she was even more boring. Her interests were Molymeme, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and Marvel Movies.
Told me "THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN MURICA" when I implied that there was election fraud.
She was also all "le Civic Nationalism", but t_D at least kind of knows what it is. I don't really care if someone isn't all that knowledgeable about politics, but she wouldn't quit... trying to talk about politics. I think she was doing a Laura Southern impersonation because she figured I was conservative so I must like Laura Southern (not expecially).
But what I could not stand the most... is that she also had an annoying habit of... squealing. THAT GUY HAS A CAPTAIN AMERICA LOGO ON HIS SHIRT SKKWWWEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEK.
I just couldn't figure out how to stop that sound. She appeared to make it every time she saw something from pop culture she could recognize.
She also was very unsubtle about her intentions so I told her that i was a literal Nazi (not exactly, I'm more spiritual ancap) and she quit following me around fast. The goal was to scare her off and it worked.
I don't want to have five children that go SKKKWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK in public because that's embarrassing.

I would describe her as a budget Laura Southern knock off with a weird sound driver glitch.

Currently dating a very traditional girl who wears braids and dresses and I think that I will marry this one.

He makes money, he doesn't care, it's all sophistry and rhetoric disguised as logic and philosophy.

>Currently dating a very traditional girl who wears braids and dresses and I think that I will marry this one.
Based. Good luck, user.
What do you mean?

>not an argument

He ran a a business.

no he fucking didn't

He called the jews out at about 29:00

Do you mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=5DCQRcFNIG8&t=2468s

The fascism debate?

>dogmatic tunnel vision
And that's why he appeals to the young.
>think the world is defined by ideology
>think philosophy is real
That's the domain of the young, and in older men it's the domain of either an Entertainer or someone with untested critical analysis skills.
>the world does not follow the patterns in the book of a long-dead smartman.

I think molymeme's libertarian views are as retarded as communism. He paints a picture where muh free market will solve everything, but he never really shows that this would actually happen in practice. It's like the commies who think that their system will lead to utopia, because magic. In reality it will turn into a disaster because they're idiots and because the real world doesn't operate like in their fever dreams. It's kind of the same with molymeme. He seems like one of those autistic idiots who have only ever read Ayn Rand and who think they know something about economics, when in reality molly has never addressed the inherent flaws of capitalism (he probably doesn't even know that valid criticism of capitalism exists). Oh, and like commies, if the free market ever fails he uses the "that wasn't *real* free market" excuse

fed up?
little bit.
he clouds a lot with the 'philosophy', but in the end it doesn't lead to any realistic solution.
saying your government is bad is nothing, there needs to be a solution to it.

ooooooooooooooooo an internet fight, yea haw.
he says he created a company to do coding, then sold it to the Jew. Now he has enough money to sit at home, jerk off, and 'philosophize'.

He still wont take the last few steps, and start to get people organized. And that is why he fails.

He's a pretty hardcore idealistic libertarian

He's a good guy, he has his heart in the right place and that's what matters

People delegate the government the power to monopolize violence, but keep their ability to protect themselves, thats how a government should work. Does your government fit the definition of government? It means its evil, I wont explain why though, I win xdDDD

Yes that's the one

If you organize people in an AnCap society, wouldn't you eventually accumulate more power and become the government?

No he didn't, his wife runs a business.

I think he's smart but he's not intellectually honest, therefore it's not a problem for him defend a failed ideology like libertarianism.

He just decided it was right so he doesn't really care about the facts or the arguments made, he will use he's intelligence to bend the facts so they confirm he's beliefs, he will also use rhetorical fallacies, etc.

He's got psychological issues.

Seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=hnegoVG22CM

>he's
wtf
sorry about the misspellings

He was always a meme, even his "news" videos where he goes over all the history and background of a story is full of falsehoods and omissions. I think he's just shitting out videos for money.

It's funny. He always talks about how how bad the government is and his viewers grow up to be fascists.

>If you organize people in an AnCap society, wouldn't you eventually accumulate more power and become the government?

that would be the plan.
question is if you could produce better results.

He's back to being a libertarian again?

Considering ancaps have produced no results the bar isn't that high.

He was always a libertarian as far as I can tell

This line of questioning sounds like that one Swedish guy he had on, he forced him to admit that his mother didn't love him.

He gets triggered easily and interrupts when the fascist guy is making his point clear. Liked him back then but now hate him. He's anti-government.

His solution is what you wrote, stay at home, make 900k in bitcoin, attain some celebrity, have people admire you for your personal thoughts. What's better than that?

I thought he went genocidal when he became a race realistic.

Your minds are too small for Molymeme Sup Forums

That's kind of the fundamental flaw with libertarianism, there's a contradiction with leading and not ruling. I'm the guy in charge of making sure no one has too much power. I'll be over here in this office, you can trust me.

Molymeme got heated when the kid said "I don't consider it force. You're in the society, so you have to contribute." Uh, that's force. Especially when you have nowhere else to conceivably go, and no say in where the tax dollars are spent, and they're always spent on frivolous, counterproductive things, and what amounts to bribery for votes. That kid was one of the rare times when a caller stood up well to him, but I really don't cotton to what you're saying here. It seems like you just don't like his tone a little too much.

>What's better than that?

Doesnt solve anything for the rest of us.
And therein lies the problem with him.

I don't know if I'll ever understand Sup Forums with its fucking Jew bullshit.

Also this doesn't exactly translate to her being a jew.

Also he shits on jews in this video...

I got very tired of the whole talk 35 minutes in. Was very underwhelming. Did the 'fascist' defend there being a social contract? How did it go?

He's always been shitty. You're just woke now.

you're pretty thin on details, like which fuckn interview, but looking to agree on definitions isn't
>misconstruing
it's being precise.

>Stop calling out the Jew
Nah.

>You're in the society, so you have to contribute." Uh, that's force.

You can at least check out and go live in the bush in Alaska, govt influence on you is minimum.
The rest of us dont have that kind of choice.

>That kid was one of the rare times when a caller stood up well to him,

Listening now, kid seems to be doing ok.
But is Moly's show, so he always wins.

He's taking large crowds of people who previously would've been watching ESPN and CNN and educating them on the fundamental nature of government and giving them a pragmatic view of ethics. I think you underestimate how important it is that all these people are learning that taxation is theft, and that we should build our society around secular ethics and virtue, and that government is inherently force. These are such important starting points and it's so valuable that people are internalizing these things. If this were 1987, this wouldn't be possible. None of our parents were digesting these ideas. They just thought "eh you pay taxes because ya gotta."

This thread sure has an overwhelming 'consensus of Molynrux hate.

I too now hate "Molymeme" XD because as this thread represents everyone on Sup Forums.ORG/POL/CATALOG and is in no way another daily character assassination thread full of sad faggots!

Thank You! Friends, for opening my eyes! You all have convinced me to hate this person!

Yeah, you should talk to someone who's a (((tenured professor))) like the ones who teach marxist propaganda, not this hack.

You do just pay taxes because you have to. Then when some fashy dude comes along and says he wants to get a band of volunteers together to chip in and achieve something greater than collecting jeweled asshole stretchers moly spills his spaghetti.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOTHERFFUCKER>>>>>

29:50, Moly calls out the Jew. Never heard him do that before.
ha ha ha

>I think you underestimate how important it is that all these people are learning that taxation is theft, and that we should build our society around secular ethics and virtue, and that government is inherently force.

OK, i'm older. I'll this as a good point.
The first step to fighting the problem, is recognizing there is a problem.
So who takes the next step, to DO something about it ?
This is what I wait for.

Dresden was firebombed in 1945. That was one of the reasons for the high death count, it was left untouched until basically the end of the war.

Go have a talk with MolyJew about that.

its very obvious that he wants to provoke violence

I stopped watching the second I realized that, you can't drink poisoned water, no matter how thirsty you are

>he wants to get a band of volunteers

no, he wants a state and if you don't wanna play his game then he wants you out, by force or otherwise.

What the fuck is his point anyway?! If everyone has to pay into a system to benefit from it, then that's free market, except he wants it to be a government system for some reason.
I can understand that a lot of people don't plan for the future and don't save up money for retirement/healthcare and so the government can be a safety net for those idiots, why does everyone has have to subjugate themselves to a system because of those idiots who didn't plan better.

I guess I don't see the problem with physically removing people who won't get with the program. If you're going to leech off state assistance and then when that runs out leech off private assistance and then when that runs out use your numbers to lobby for more gibs you should be physically removed. I don't understand why there's some huge moral problem with treating "the state" like a members only club.

>blatant falsehood he spews
Like what?