Brit/pol/ - BBC Nigerian pidgin service Edition

bbc.com/pidgin

>Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column should be next
unvis.it/www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-column-should-be-next-slavery

>Conservatives were just 533 votes from Commons majority
unvis.it/ft.com/content/07e75438-836d-11e7-a4ce-15b2513cb3ff

>UK General Election 2017: 1.8 million Scots votes 'wasted'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40991615

>Quantitative easing is like heroin, says former Treasury official
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/21/quantitative-easing-heroin-treasury-lord-macpherson-qe-financial-crash

>‘Scandal’ as £3.6bn handed to three firms
unvis.it/yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/scandal-as-3-6bn-handed-to-three-firms-1-8714156

>“It was like a religious ceremony”: What happened at Big Ben’s final bong?
unvis.it/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/08/it-was-religious-ceremony-what-happened-big-ben-s-final-bong

>UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’
unvis.it/novinite.com/articles/182502/UK Supermarket ‘Sold Sausages and Ham Infected With Hepatitis’

>Brexit: UK publishes more EU negotiation plans
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40997985

>Prince Charles's popularity slumps to new low ahead of anniversary of Diana's death
unvis.it/uk.news.yahoo.com/prince-charless-popularity-slumps-new-low-ahead-anniversary-dianas-death-103834088.html

>Tony Blair should be prosecuted over Iraq war, high court hears
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/05/tony-blair-should-be-prosecuted-over-iraq-war-high-court-hears

Wakey wakey lads

makes us a cuppa pal

Is Britain saved yet lads?

It's still fucked.

yeah theresa may said something vaguely nationlist

I DID IT!!!!

Lad.
I'm getting my results today too.
Edexcel maths grade boundaries are LOW AS FUCK.

I barely studied at all. And think i'll get an A :^)

>A in maths
>D in IT
how?

Underage

Fuck off underage.

>tripfag
I've been here since I was like 13 or something.

What does DS* mean?

No, that means "Distinction star" it's an A*

It means an A*, Only some of it was coursework so they label it differently.

I didnt know this many underage summerfags went on /britpol/.

did you do the python project one?

Yeah, I got 50 something marks on the first paper and it was still an A, and then I got an A* on paper 2.

Did you do 9-1 or the old GCSE?

Okay, congratulations then. I wish I had done a bit better in school after seeing all these results lately. . .

You must be at least 18 years old to post on Sup Forums

We did do some Python coding, yeah. But the Maths was the main one for me, because I want to do economics and Mathematics in sixth form.

Well done lads!

Which means you're underage. Piss off and don't return until your 18th birthday or ideally don't return at all

>"Yeah guys so I was secondary sch- Uh I mean uh University and..."

This thread.

It was the old type.

Thank you. Yeah, IT and Maths are my key areas, I don't like writing long papers and I feel like the marking is very subjective so I only got Cs and Ds for the other subjects. I am going to send my Business one off to get remarked because I was only 3 marks off a C.

You can do GCSEs at any age m8

Yeah but most likely they're underaged

No :^)

Making the anons on here look pretty smart, huh?

never did GCSE's when I was in school. Got them equivalencies in a college though.

Hey, generation zyklon is best generation.

Yeah, you're right but there is a slim chance they're not.

>BTEC Level 2 ((((Equivalent)))) to a GCSE
People actually fell for this meme?

>tfw scraped GCSES to get A levels
>tfw scraped A levels to go to Uni
>tfw scraped Uni Degree to get an okay job.

who else /bareminimum/ here?

I didn't try up until A levels, did alright for those. Looking forward to a comfy life. 2nd Year at uni atm.

I haven't got GCSEs, A Levels or a degree.

>Sup Forums.jpg

Yeah, I only got 7 passes out of 10, most of which were Cs, although I am hoping the do well on my A levels (A*AA) so that I can make up for my mediocre GCSEs.

What's your salary + age senpai?

You're gonna have to dedicate your life to it.
Otherwise if you're naturally a high IQ person, it shouldn't be too hard.

Depends on your subjects, i'm doing maths, compsci and bio in sixth form.

That's a huge fucking jump m8. I got like AAB at A level was a fuckton of work and I didn't do as bad as you at GCSEs. Gud luck senpai

Hey Britpol, I heard you can get arrested for hate speech you make online now. Is this true and how long until any kind of name calling gets you arrested for hate speech?

Scraped GCSEs, scraped A levels, scraped uni, then I grew up and got a proper job. Getting paid silly money to shit post. Don't even have to go to the office.

How the fuck does the UK get more and more Orwellian by the day? No one is against this? No party? No one is voicing concerns?

Fucking hate this general now.

No comment.

I never attended high school, that's why I don't have anything.

It really has nose dived recently.

bit like your gf on the stairs eh, eddie?

>tfw A*BC
went from an interview at oxford to this

Fucking hell lad, I wasn't ready.

I mean I am not dumb, I took an IQ test when I was tested for autism and got low 120s, which should be enough to do okay.

I only did 5 hours of revision a week, if that, I can up that to 10 hours if its harder, but I am doing mostly maths centered topics (economics, mathematics, Further maths and maybe politics or law) , so it shouldn't be too hard, but thanks for wishing me well.

Like the UK as a whole pal.

I reckon we organise a meet at a pub somewhere and get a campaign going. Where's everyone based? South West here.

seems to be a theme with you lad :^)

I blame the teachers for giving unrealistic expectations to students. Comparing yourself to dindu retards in your school to the likes of actual Oxbridge competition is stupid.

Fuck, where did you end up going to uni? Also, did they give you a conditional offer or something?

Gonna go to get my results lads. Will report back in a few.

I know I just got cocky after 'beating' who was considered the smartest guy in the school as he didn't get an interview.

I went to cardiff. Maths/FM/Physics. Rejected from oxford after interview which really wasn't a surprise

Good luck.

>10 hours
I was mostly doing 9AM to 9PM weekdays and 9AM to 5 PM weekends during A levels.

10 hours a week will get you shit grades.

My school recommended 5hrs outside of lessons extra self study. Just be motivated and you'll be comfy for lyfe.

I did Maths, Physics and Product Design. Doing Mechanical Engineering at uni atm. Looking forward to at least £30k+ for the rest of my life.

5 hours per subject

Well at least you got an interview, most people don't even get that. Also Cardiff is still quite an exclusive university isn't it? I'm sure you'll still end up doing well.

I can handle that, I only really started feeling the pressure 2 months before my exams.

Good job. Uni is easier than A levels for me at least. Other people may say otherwise

it's not, but thanks anyway

Can anyone enlighten me as to why the BBC have made the Pidgin site?

Anyone here fuck their life up and get expelled before taking their GCSEs?

Who /pint and porridge/ for breakfast here

I opted for the 6 babybel cheese wheels and a Rolo dessert with a pint, rather than the porridge.

Yes, which is why it's gotten the most concentrated and angry responses of anything else I've ever said in my 50,000-or-so posts
But your 1PBTID is cretinous and dismisses your post completely

I'm off to sort myself out - I do have a girlfriend, but that only makes the fact that I'm getting genuinely pissed off over literal online strangers refusing to believe me on an anonymous imageboard ten times worse and indicates I've been spending far too much time here. I need a hobby

Watch this space, I don't know when I'll see you again

What did you do to get expelled?

>all that fat and sugar
Lad

I didn't get expelled. I just never attended secondary school. So I suppose you could say that my life is fucked.

My mum was 38 when she started her degree. She makes okay money now.

Persistent and consistent idiotic and out of control behaviour.

I know, right? I'll wash it out with a few more cans.

Please, do go into detail.

What do you do these days?

I would rather not, user. Sorry. I hope you understand.

Good lad.

I failed maths, economics and computing.
I don't know what to do.

Sure, sorry for prying.

resit?

I've got 8 568ml cans of Kronenbourg to help spice things up a bit this morning. You?

Fuck, I fucked it.
Maths - 6 (B)
Science Core - B
Science Adit - B
Comp Sci - A
English lang - 5 (C/B)
English lit - 5 (C/B)
Citizenship - C
History - C
Media - C
RE - C
PE - Merit 2

Join the army or navy lad. Decent wage, travel the world and chill with fellow patriots.

I am on Brit/pol/ on a Thursday morning, that should give you a clue. I envisioned my life turning out differently.

>People posting GCSE results
16 year olds please leave.

Become the Shadow Home Secretary.

At least you didn't fail any, I don't see what is wrong with these results unless you were planning on doing something in particular in college.

Ah, a great shame! But at the top of the mountain, we're all snow leopards.

>Join the army or navy lad.
>Decent wage,
Navy pays better
>travel the world
Navy yes
Army no
>chill with fellow patriots.
Patriots, lmao. No. Pissheads coping with chronic boredom.

Yeah, but it's brainlet.
Even Pakis are more intelligent.

Genuinely laughed out loud.

Because pakis get acid thrown in the face if they don't learn how to build bombs and circuits in physics/chemistry.

Allah ackbar you little crusader, stop crying.

>Pakis average IQ of 92
>more intelligent
I am sorry, but most people with IQs that low barely pass if they pass at all, and that is only because they know their parents will beat the shit out of them if they don't pass.

kek

Eddie is a pedophile

Sorry, what?

Mainly Indians that get good grades but they tend to be knowledge storage facilities, when it comes to practical application they fucking drop like a stone and have no idea what's going on.

I've spent a part of the night watchinf bbc footage of interviews with Diana while she was with and separated from Charles.

What a shy and beautiful creature she was. Painfully caring and tender. I wish I could have been there to hold her and make her feel okay. She could be who she wanted and nothing could be any closer to perfection. To love simple things such as charity and dancing didn't make her neurotic, but unique. She was only has alienated as we all are by outside pressures. It was a shame Charles never saw these things, but maybe it was because he loved someone else.