How does pol feel about arabs?

How does pol feel about arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8a-IBwaWlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All semites are bad in different ways.

I guess you could call me....anti-semitic.

i admire their ambition. they are actually doig a pretty smart job of conquering the world, and have a shot.

OVER MY COLD DEAD FUCKING BODY
DEATH TO MUZZIES
DEATH TO GLOBALISM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel about arabs like my asshole feels about cock. OP should kys to get some virginz

although i care about all Arabs, i give more preference to christian Arabs, before muzzie Arabs. all those who disagree with me are christianphobes

You love arabs more than life itself?

THIS

Im half Arab and I like arabs who aren't Muslim. That being said, arabs aren't all the same. The Middle East is a big place. Arabs from Lebanon are totally different from arabs in Afghanistan or Yemen

Some are awesome, some are absolute scum, religion aside. I'd figure it's a nationality issue, but I haven't dealt with enough arabs to be able to sort it out yet.

Depends on the arab.

youtu.be/q8a-IBwaWlE

I'm a Muslim born in Lebanon, Arabs are good people but they need dictators to keep them in check. Middle Eastern countries that have dictators don't have terrorist problems. That being said... all the countries that make Muslims look bad were turned into messes by WESTERN powers. Please remember this before going on anti-Muslim tirade rants, thank you.

Why isn't the left fighting against the christianphobe menace infiltrating antifa?

you realize you just sound like a nigger when you blame all your problems on the white man, right

Bad but tolerable if they remain in their own bomb crater tier nations. Their only redeeming factors are their hate for Jews (also technical Arab) and the fact that they're so great at killing each other

>How does pol feel about arabs?

total genocide is the only acceptable solution.

>muslims are great
>muslims only need a boot on their throat in order to keep them from destroying themselves and anyone else who is foolish enough to get close
for serious, neck yourself

PARTLY white men and PARTLY the Jew

It is Israel and America that hand in hand have caused chaos in the Middle East. If you still think today's problems in the Middle East would exist if it weren't for American involvement in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and others you're still following the kike narrative. I have no hate towards whites, I just think they are ignorant because they listen to Western lies about the Middle East and don't realize how complicated the situation is.

i think they have a right to live in their faggy desert without being killed by jews. i also dont think they have a right to move into 1st world nations just because they start shit with each other just because the united states asks them to

anti jew. anti war on terror. anti refugees. if they leave their homelands nothing changes. the ones that want to fight stay. you radicalise more by letting the ones that want to leave to come to 1st world nations because the idiots are not kept in check by the ones who arent full on tards. children will be born in that region after the ones who had any sense leave. the concentration of zealots would be higher and the children grow up in that environment

getting closer...
name the jew. then stop killing white europeans and christians. then we can team up and complete the "Holocaust for World Peace"