Rhett & Link get sterilized by (((them)))

>Rhett & Link get sterilized by (((them)))

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

If you're retarded enough to do this even though you have good genes and success, or watch a """youtube celebrity""" and think it's a good idea, it's probably better for the gene pool.

2 less nu-male progressives that won't pass on their defective genes. God bless Eugenics.

What the fuck

They've both had several kids and are getting older. It's not a big deal to want to fuck your wife and not have to worry about having a kid thats gonna be 12 when you die of old age

This. I believe in Eugenics and will always take sterilization over abortion, since the latter involves killing a sentient being.

>paying for youtube red
what a fucking cuck

why are kikes so focused on dick mutilation???

>A vasectomy is considered a permanent method of birth control. Vasectomy reversal (vasovasostomy) reconnects the tubes (vas deferens) that were cut during a vasectomy. Vasectomy reversal is usually an outpatient procedure (without an overnight stay in the hospital).

A vasectomy is not the same as being sterilized, that said I think this is fucking stupid and clickbaity.

It was a free 3 month trial. i will cancel it the day before it expires. got to out kike the kike

This. Workmatte just got it done he was happy as fuck. 3 kuds already

Getting it young is just looking for an excuse to pick up some AIDs kids, dont get any ideas

I dont remember them ever really delving into politics. I hope they didn't because 15 year old me liked them.

Literally doing more to save the white race than Sup Forums.

Oh, that's okay then.

They are nu-males but give me an example of them not being /ourguys/. Protip: You can't.

>give me an example of them not being /ourguys/
You fucking said it, "They are nu-males".

>jews are white

What is his wife jewish or something? I had no clue.

I remember growing up having it drilled in my head that the Nazis were all about sterilizing and how it was bad, now the retards go out of their way to self sterilize. I have accepted the abortion and sterilization redpill, it should be encouraged amongst the liberals and nonwhites, stick a pretty bow on it make it hip and they will fall over themselves to do it willingly.

>numales
>possibly /ourguys/
You need to leave. You need to go back to where you came from.

I came from Sup Forums and Sup Forums. I like it here. It's comfy.

They've both already had multiple children you daft fucks

They're definitely nu-males but they seem to make a point of being apolitical.

Am I meant to know who this is?

vasectomies can be repaired so it's not that bad...

The land of nigger lovers

you fucks really need to ask yourself what u really believe in

> individuals choosing not to fuck up their lives with unwanted children cause they are rich as fuck and want to enjoy life are now the bad guys

What should they have done have 15 children be miserable but make sure they do your for the white race WHO ARE THE BRAINLESS SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM AGAIN

BUNCH OF CUNTS ON THIS BOARD