Are we going to do this???!??!!

Are we going to take down this cuck's flag or not? Come on Sup Forums we already located the flag and the live stream is still going on!!

Eh, we already won. It's in an enclosed private space and no one cares about it.

Seriously, fuck off.

Nobody cares.

B&E, knowing you're on camera.

>some faggot post stupid flag
>triggered
No one cares dude.

Buy me a ticket, pay my legal fees, and sure. But I'm not footing that bill.

no thats a crime its in a house. stop baiting mister "kekistani"

It should be possible to sabotage the power supply or internet connection.

We won. There's juicier happening's now. No one cares anymore.

The fact that it had to be put indoors on private property hidden from the world just proves that Sup Forums already won no one is going to keep showing up to watch a flag do nothing.
Clearly already divided

we broke him

we won

we have moved on

but seriously its only a matter of time before that cuck gets has hands on an ANTIFA and then AWWW LAWWDY its BACK ON !

The show jumped the shark this season. It's no fun anymore.

figure out where its at and just make shia keep thinking you are coming for it. he will go insane

Put a Swastika stencil at the end of a stick and erect it outside the window such that the sunlight will cast the symbol onto the HWNDU flag.

The pizza raid already happened.

Where is it located?

While blasting Shadilay from outside

Just east of the eastern edge of gmt

It's not too far from me, but there's literally fuck all you can do in bongland without being arrested. If they've got good windows, you wouldn't even be able to hear shadilay played from the street...

Attach a bluetooth speaker to the stick

At Luke Turner's house

We need a drone with lasers or we need to break and enter, not an easy one, probably alarmed.

May it stay as irrelevant as shia himself, that is all

The livestream is muted

How about bat-signalling MAGA onto it with some sort of projector?

Maybe someone would be so kind as to ddos his video stream ?

It takes a high powered torch to half light it up. It would probably be extremely faint and blury

desu we could just go back to initial tactics of sending take-aways and other random mail order shit. It'll piss them off if nothing else.

Dear Shia, time to wake up. nobody cares any more. Have a nice stream with 0 viewers.

When you decide to go openly for uncucked option, post that and I will red pilled you. Then the conversion to Sup Forums antifag will be complete.

Good luck.