Shills

Just a reminder to be careful what you say and post on here, it's filled with shills right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wakec06NlA
squawker.org/culture-wars/antifa-strikes-back-against-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I know you're not a shill?

Good point this thread might just be another distraction, I should go get a dna test to make sure im not a jew and then kill myself.

Trump fires Bannon and then declares he plans to reinvade Afghanistan and start a war with Pakistan after a solar eclipse

Fuck yourself OP.

Hey there rabbi

That picture looks like something you made up to shut down any opinion you don't like. Or maybe I'm just a shill, who knows.

Honest question. Why are you doing this? Why don't you read a few books and talk with normal people instead of trying to win over the losers here? The public is aware of Sup Forums at this point, it's not a secret clubhouse anymore.

Honest question why do you side with fucking communists?

>right now
I think you meant since about a year after Sup Forums was created... Stormfront retards been shilling since way back.

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

>help out threads regarding Communism
fucking Yuri was right, these people are brainwashed
youtube.com/watch?v=0wakec06NlA

I'm 74% convinced these guides are made by our resident poltards just to bait.

blyat

I'm almost certain antifa retards made OP's pic

Making the world a better place. Normal people tend to be to busy to see what's really happening in the world, they just listen to what the media tells them.
It never was a secret clubhouse.

Antifa are the best tool that the 'Alt Right' has ever had.

Aggressive, narccissistic, dillusional, unkept, mentally ill, manlet faggots intent on making everyone submit to their fucked worldview.

Ironically they are theyre own worst enemy. Witnessing these repulsive little queer cunts firsthand has shifted me further to the 'right'.

Shill threads, obvious shilling and basically every fucking person on this board who knows what these cunts are up to, will and can only have a negative effect for them.

Gas Gas Gas.

Nonsense. You're just being paranoid. It's probably because you're trying to process feelings of regret for voting Trump, like I am. And are worried about the fact that Bannon got the boot and Ivanka now has so much influence, like I am.

It is definitely more noticeble that shills doubled their efforts and quantity as well, Im not worried though, we are on correct size of history and they have no arguments at all, they lose every single exchange when it comes to facts and logic. Their only strategy is subversion and again we are much better at that than those faggots. Be not afraid and carry on, fuck every single leftist

This is how everyone starts out on Sup Forums. We all came here to laugh at the nazis and prove Hitler gassed at least 6 million jews. Then we learned (((where))) our brainwashed ideologies came from and got subverted by naked exposure to reality and rational arguments unhandicapped by programmed emotions and political correctness. These newfags will be the ones waving nazi flags at the next rally till they learn to hide their power level.

squawker.org/culture-wars/antifa-strikes-back-against-Sup Forums/

reminder to ignore and report

Okay, where is the square with "actually argue with em and prove em wrong, which should be quite easy as we're right"?

bottom left