Hollywood is making starfire black

>hollywood is making starfire black

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4
deadline.com/2017/07/mandy-patinkin-drops-out-of-natasha-pierre-and-the-great-comet-of-1812-on-broadway-1202138576/
youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you know what, im not even angry anymore, its going to be shit, and they will loose money,

starfire is worstfire anyway

>hollywood decides to ruin rule34

Isn't Starfire written as a whore in the comic books? Tho they justify that as being her culture. They could have at least found an attractive dindo to play her.

>liking Starfire when Raven exists

>name is starfire
>the color of a black hole
maybe they should call her blackholefire or if that is too long they can get rid of the l

I don't even like this cartoon, I think it's way to childish but they can't fucking get away with it.

WHY NOT ARIANA GRANDE

Isn't Cyborg supposed to be part of that team? Wouldn't he fill the role of the token darky? No, they are going to keep him black so they can push their race mixing bullshit and have him romantically involved with one of the white women left.

>netflix tv-show

literally who cares about fiction. What you should care about is when actual historical figures in movies has their gender and race changed.

This, just boycott and move on

I bet they'll pick that female robin and cyborg will black her and then raven will become a Mexican lesbian and nogfire will black her too and the only white man in the entire series will be Slade

That's what this is leading to. It started with fictional characters, and moved to based on history (BF1,CoD WW2), and will move to revising actual history soon.

>Robin dates black Starfire
>Beastboy will probably be black
>Love triangle with him, Raven and Cyborg

Can't wait for the flop of the century

Soon? Already started. Look at Google results. The taking down of statues. It's already happening.

Nice one.

and Slade's mask will be changed to kekistan colors and he will show up carrying a tiki torch in the first episode and black starfire will rip out of his hands and say "YOU LIKE TO PLAY WITH FIRE? WELL NOW YO ASS GON PLAY WITH STARFIRE!l" and then she'll smash it across his face in a big shower of sparks and cyborg will make that black guy "oooh shit" puckered lip wincing reaction face

I don't even know what this is.

Hmm, good point actually.

As for the computer games, they could at least use some variation of the protagonist. Every video game has a black male, but how about a black female or a chinese guy?

At least she's cute.
Plus they'll still probably make her orange.

WHY IN THE FUCK WHAT ANYONE CARE ABOUT THE ETHNICITY OF A VOICE ACTRESS IN A CAPESHIT CARTOON?

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

It says 'live action' in the fucking headline you sperg. Have you gone so retarded you can't even wait to finish a headline before you get outraged?

do you know what the words live and action mean when there is a hyphen between them

It's live-action. Still something dumb to get worked up about.

isnt beastboy asian or something?

this will be raven

They're changing him to beanboy because Asian male characters aren't popular

das rite honey star fiyah *clicks fingaz*

That's who will be getting blacked. Calling now. The most Aryan girl they could find.

Raven should be a muslim girl who has to wear a purple hijab trashbag or she gets the demon daddy dicc

>Are millennials racist? Millennials are destroying hollywood and what can we do about it.
coming in 3..2..1..

well now we know for sure she's getting blacked

This. It's far too late for me to care about horrific decisions, particularly with DC properties. These fuckers hate their own IP, hate their fans, hate money, and only love the taste of jew cum.

Watching them fail, movie after movies, show after show, has become the norm now.

robin and beastboy will most likely be nogs and robin will probably be a chink

>Diop
Pure Senegalese stock

>american fiction
Don't even know what the fuck this shit is about and I don't care, read belgian comics instead

dc cinematic universe deserves marvel comic universe, the fall of capshit industry is growing near

>Starfire is now black
>Domino is now black
>The list keeps growing and the list of black characters that have white actors is still zero
How many black characters are needed to meet the diversity quota? I mean, that's what this is. A diversity quota. If it wasn't there would be black characters being portrayed by white actors.

So she got burned?
Should have applied more sun lotion there starfire.

Think about it.
They got the species furtherest away from human to play an alien.
Smart move.

The only fucking character I like .... is now black.

Fuck this world, I fapped to an ORANGE SPACE ALIEN not a black bitch.

hey, this is pretty good

digits confirm

will be fine if they douse her in orange paint

AYO HOL UP'
*converts matter into welfare*
SO WHATCHU B SAYIN IS
*twerks infront of robin*
WE SUM KINNA
*flies mo'fuggin starsheep*
HOL UP'

BLIGHTY DUN TOOKS OUR TEKNAWLADGY AWAY

BLIGHTY GON PAY WE WERE KANGZ AND QUAYNZ TILL BLIGHTY DUN CAME FUCK BLIGHTY NIGGA

I thought this company was based and free from sjw shit like this.

>nogfire

Get the how bow dah chick to play her, probably less degeneracy overall.

DC is Marvel's opposite at this point.

DC's comics are great but their live action is pure, irredeemable trash.

Marvel's comics are pure, irredeemable trash but their live action is just pure, barely redeemable trash.

Why do they always try their hardest to make adaptation movies suck ass?

DC can't into live action, but they want a piece of that sweet pie.

>DC comics
>not literal feces printed through some sort of bizarre steampunk Bombay bubblejet onto pages made from 73% wood pulp and 27% stale horse semen squeezed from the dicks of dead horses as they are pushed into the slow horse grinder at the rendering plant and also the wood pulp is from diseased trees

doesn't DC currently have a superboy who is the angriest being in the multiverse and he sits in his parents basement rageposting on /DCo/ and reDCdit while his mother brings him plates of tendies while shaking with fear?

chink grill, for lesbian with Starfire

Beast will be gay

>she's now black
Another series I won't watch.

yes Hollywood is making at least 20% of the cast in all movies "diverse" because they think that gives more shekels

she was sold as a sexslave when she was yougner.
but she never had any problem with sex considering she had lots of it in the comics.

But the producers probably want to go for a black woman who was a slave and when you watch the movie you will get a constant reminder about MUH SLAVERY.

Canadian libshit is illiterate.

Everything checks out here, carry on.

Superboy-Prime. But he was old continuity.

Starfire is an orange alien, is there any precedent for what race should be cast as her?

It's gonna be nothing but blacks on tv now. We were warned about this shit with how they shoved them in sports. There are more Latino mestizos in the US than blacks yet get no roles while everything is now being pushed toward blacks.

>Alien cheesecake thrown into comics for sex appeal.

Someone without a gorilla face that looks as if it were used to clean toilets would be nice.

Not really a issue, although she has clearly Caucasian features.

Somehow I'm more brothered with Domino in deadpool since she actually literally white as a paper sheet in the comics.

2D>3D

Don't care, wouldn't watch it anyway out of spite for what they've done to everything else. Fuck em. Movies are so trash tier now it's not even worth pirating.

I miss the old disney.
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4

>Teen Titans
>sheboon looks about 40

The most infuriating thing about blackwashing is that it's irreversible. Once a character has been made black, it's impossible to make them white again. The organised backlash is too severe.

deadline.com/2017/07/mandy-patinkin-drops-out-of-natasha-pierre-and-the-great-comet-of-1812-on-broadway-1202138576/

There was a Broadway musical (set in Russia 1812...) whose main character was originially white, and then was blackwashed. When the producers decided to cast a white guy again, they faced such intense pressure that the new white guy had to drop out.
In other words, from now on, all of these characters will now be black. It's cannon. You can't change it, it's locked in.

This is ACTUAL cultural appropriation. They're taking European art and rewriting it into black art. No wonder they believe that "whitey ain't gots no culture" - they keep fucking stealing it!

>Leaf posting

another shit show that nobody going to watch. move on.

They say "black don't crack". I always thought if you ain't pretty to begin with then you can't fall that bad off the cliff.

Marvel and DC are definitely trying to kill off Red Heads. MJ in the new spider man and now even Ginger aliens aren't safe.

And the reason is as you say. "Look black characters.. They were always black y'all, we destroyed all previous books and statues to the other ones, which didn't exist because we were always progressive and never used white people, please give us money."

ding ding ding

also note how it's mostly about black actors, and only rarely about histpanic or asian actors. The moral of the story: if you want something, be loud.

kek look at this fucking article.
they intentionally chose a pic of Starfire that makes her look dark-skinned (which is not at all representative of Starfire). and in the article, they didn't bring up the actress being black in the even once.

this coming from a site by supposed comic fans. fucking SJW infiltration.

>an alien is supposed to be white
What?

>Sunfire is Black
How exactly are you going to get a nigger to act like an innocent 12 year old white girl?
Assuming the teen Titans TV show was a decent representative of her
Also
>Let's make the character everyone wants to fuck Black

>Hollywood casting a black as alien

This is going to blow up in their face

They're very openly trying to "destroy whiteness". They believe that white people either don't exist or shouldn't exist, and therefore that everything white belongs to non-whites.

Don't assume that this is just some box-ticking exercise. This is driven by ideology, not profit.
For example, movies are increasingly being targeted at Chinese audiences, and the Chinese absolutely despise black people. There would be no black actors whatsoever (and far more Asians, as you said) if this was about making money.

This is them setting up the framework for our extermination.

>DC's streaming service
And nothing of value is lost.

The industry isn't worth saving, it'll commit suicide on its own, and no one will miss what it became in the final years

starfire black, all her nonsensical words arnt alien anymore they are ebonics

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds

>Starfire
>White
Choose one

God damn, still don't get how you can fap to 2d but that nearly persuaded me.

There has only been one time when I approved of a white comic book character getting BLACKED and that was Michael Clarke Duncan being cast as Kingpin in an otherwise terrible movie, and that was because he had the build and the acting chops.

No no no no no no NO!

archive or it never happened

He was the best thing about that movie.
I miss him ;_;

Terra waifu masterrace reporting in

europe died on the somme

Hopse shes getting raped by Lobo.

I completely forgot about 24 legacy until now

What a lame season that was

isn't she japanese look a like lol

Kys Americans, this is absolutely disgusting.

>That
>Cute

M8 I'm not white and even I can admit she's hideous

>Kys Americans
Pretty much this. Why aren we going like "YES, AMERICA, YES" everytime, when a ameritard does leftists-shit? The american polacks act like innocent bystanders, but if a leftists in a Europeean Country goes nutts, the whole country is blamed.

Fuck the USA, degenerated Mulattos.

what a boon

When will Hitler be played by a black guy?

In the last Teen Totans: Judas Contract animated movie she talked about how she was a refugee that didn't know the language or culture and had to be cared for...