He's considered Canada's founding father, but He's Too White

And he's male.

The shitlibs are trying to get rid of John A. Macdonald's name from public schools

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/he-s-considered-canada-s-founding-father-but-many-ontario-teachers-want-his-name-stripped-from-public-schools-1.4259643

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/he-s-considered-canada-s-founding-father-but-many-ontario-teachers-want-his-name-stripped-from-public-schools-1.4259643
archive.is/57k8D
nationalpost.com/news/canada/sure-john-a-macdonald-was-was-a-racist-colonizer-and-misogynist-but-so-were-most-canadians-back-then
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's archive it
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/he-s-considered-canada-s-founding-father-but-many-ontario-teachers-want-his-name-stripped-from-public-schools-1.4259643

thank you

I guess Trump's george washington comments weren't too far off. They're already ahead of us in Canada

What's the connection of that church burning to the alt left?

I googled this and the story i read said "ISIS" was sprayed on the thing, but they don't think it was really them.

>unvis
fuck off kike
archive.is/57k8D

to burn churches and spraypaint isis... does this strike you as alt-right behaviour? or alt-left?

all history will be taboo, it will simply be considered racist to be educated about anything. sound stupid and over the top? well so did the idea of taking down statues and renaming schools once not so long ago. and now it's happening.

prediction: they'll rename 'history' to 'ourstory' afer herstory didn't take. they make up words and genders to mindfuck us.

>Burning a church down
Shouldn't this be considered a "hate crime"?

He was a pretty racist dude. Would've been the Sam Hyde of his day.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/sure-john-a-macdonald-was-was-a-racist-colonizer-and-misogynist-but-so-were-most-canadians-back-then

Hey commies, black metal already tried that, it doesn't work.

WTF is going on. It just keeps on happening. The left has completely lost its mind.

you can't commit a hate crime against christians or white people in canada... we are fair game.

Here in Australia (((they))) are doing the same:

-trying to change the national day
-trying to revise history to portray Captain Cook, captain of the firet fleet as evil
-trying to revise the history of our first governor, Governor Macquarie

they never stop. Taking down statues and changing names only emboldens them. why wouldn't it..

Didn't captain cook die a few years before the first fleet arrived?

At what point does violence become acceptable to deal with these creatures? I'm not quite advocating for murder, but these people need swift corrective bullets to their knees at the very fucking least.

I'd be happy just giving them a public flogging.

it's fucked up because they'll try and get the people who don't want this change made fired, you just know it.

uhh you mean irregular immigrants sweetie

trips of truth

>Didn't captain cook die a few years before the first fleet arrived?

Yes. He was the first to make contact, and then circumnavigate NZ. My mistake due to phone posting and public school education

Ontario teachers sensitivities are nice but not a reason to change anything.