South African politician just doesnt give a fuck

twitter.com/Mngxitama/status/900558350131367937

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/hundreds-confess-to-eating-humans-20170821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oy vey

>These people will replace whites

Are jews stupid?

It's a pretty well done reduction ad absurdum targeted at an unpatriotic politician who defended colonialism.

That point will be missed though.

Ffs, spellcheck.

whats was wrong with colonialism? without it the kaffers would be eating each other still.... oh wait...
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/hundreds-confess-to-eating-humans-20170821

Need those supple Jew skin shades. I'm shocked those shiloks don't make them out of all the extra foreskins they've got laying around. All those market opportunities missed. Shameful.

It's the same as faggots shielding Islam from criticism. For some reason they seem to think that the other side won't go after them once they are done with the rest.

I doubt that's it.
I've discussed the holocaust with normal people (mostly in school when it was appropriate) and while they're not as obscure as peddle-powered-forced-masturbation-till-death machines, bringing up the less believable (not necessarily more or less true just crazier) aspects like lampshades and soap, is kind of a Sup Forums type of person thing. You'll hear about the piano dogs and maybe the medical experiments of Mengele, but people don't talk about soap and lampshades. I'd reckon the politician at least browses our stuff.
Of course she's probably a totally irrelevant barely-politician anyway.

You know every single black person I encounter who uses the internet frequently fucking hates Jews.

I don't know what they are watching on facebook and youtube but its turning the jews weapons against them.

>Lampshades and bars of soap never happened

What's wrong with colonialism is that South Africa, my nation, was under British occupation. It infringes of my freedoms and my republic.

>peddle-powered-forced-masturbation-till-death machines
And here I was thinking the holocauster was the most spectacular death machine.

This. Who the fuck would want to rub liquidified jew on their bodies. Not even niggers, or jews looking to save money, would do that.

To be effectively absurd enough, you have to go too far. That's the point.

Don't forget the shrunken heads.

All those angry people and nobody corrects him. Soap and lamp shades are bullshit.

the transvaal and orange river free state was only a british colony for 8 years from 1902 to 1910.

There's no evidence of lampshades made of human skin or soap made of people from the Holocaust.

I don't even think the Holocaust museum cites these as real.

>the British did nothing wrong!

True I suppose.
Although she'll get a lot of flak for the tweet regardless, comparing benevolent colonialism to alleged intentional mass murder. Also she could have just implied sarcastically that the medical advancements made the holocaust worth it, like the X-rays of live humans in motion and the extensive studies on the effects of extreme temperatures on humans.
She probably wasn't thinking this hard when she wrote the tweet. Blacks aren't forced to walk on eggshells with their speech as much.

That's the point. He's pointing out some of the lies told about the holocaust which, while no longer cited, were never "debunked" publicly and officially. As in, the mass public likely still believes these things happened

he

>aspects like lampshades and soap, is kind of a Sup Forums type of person thing

I wouldn't say that at all. I've met plenty of people who know about muh lampshades and muh Jew soap even though they are neither Jewish nor Sup Forums users. I think it may be a class divide issue. People who are more likely to know their (((history))), like graduates of (((elite))) colleges, tend to know about these esoteric aspects of the Holohoax.

If there is a race war, do they thinks the blacks will leave them alone.

I don't get it. what was his point?

There are a lot of people defending the tweet this references. He's pointing out that such a style of rationalisation can be used for any historical event.

Jews don't control the world, nitwit.

White cucks are the greatest threat. Jews are not monolithic just like whites.

South Africans are part of the BRICS nations who have started their own banking system outside of the western Jewish controlled sphere of influence.

Oonarable

what is he referencing?

Good luck using reason and logic on these folks or sustaining the standard of living much less advancing it. They made their choice but I think we will be fine due to white flight. People who wanted to exterminate us but still wanted to follow and live with us not so much. ((Whoever)) that may be.

A tweet from the previous leader of the leftist opposition party. She tweeted once that colonization didn't have bad repercussions exclusively.

Which is fucking obviously true if you had any fucking sense whatsoever

I remember back in middle school 2002 my Finnish language class teacher started talking about soap and lamp shades and I corrected her. She started the usual bitching and I was surprised the half if my class defended me. Had her fact check to shut her up. Still had a nerve to yea buts.

55 million people and the same GDP as Denmark with 5.7 million. You used to be a major player but you fucked up.

It's also obviously a retarded thing to do.
We're a republic, not a colony. Start acting like it.