youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ktfnyC5lR3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk
uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/911NutPhysics1.HTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Office fires can't melt steel beams.

Trump lied, Alex Jones sold out.

Israel did it

WTC 7 always gets me because if it were a bad fire, wouldn't it have taken longer? I still struggle as there is always a massive amount of disinformation that always comes with this.

you're a dick

* burns for 30+ hours *

>most Americans don't care about this incident
>government straight out lied to people about this
>Americans literally believed it, those who didn't didn't do anything about it
and Sup Forums believe Americans will fight the civil war
They are too busy eating their burgers and clapping while watching Games of Thrones on their screens.

>inb4 "the london building was small"

is there actually any evidence that anyone in the building demolishing business says 'pull it'?

Well, fucktards?

Well, retards?

Are you suggesting Lucky Larry is in the building demolishing business? Wow racist.

>it collapsed b-because some debris

hahaha what a fucking shitshow

we need to stop these kikes

what if it was orchestrated by deep state?

Why don´t you look for yourself? You have internet obviously. What´s your excuse?

Lucky Larry cashes in again.

Who cares? It was covered up and abused by the neocons. That tells you they are at best accomplices after the fact and need to be rounded up and hanged from the neck until dead after being convicted of treason.

It's very simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI
youtube.com/watch?v=0YvrKfWkxdw
(((fires goy)))

In all of recorded history of mankind, there has only ever been ONE incident in which the fire actually caused a building to collapse. That was in at 9/11 2001. And it happened 3 times that day.
The Twin Towers were a modern masterpiece. They were absolutely indestructable they way they were build. This is a joke, a lie so big that made it believable. Just like the Nazis said "if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

the way this building falls just seems so weird to me
i understand that
>muh fire
>muh load bearing beams
but does that really make a building fall the exact same way a controlled demolition with carefully placed explosives in key areas does?

Structural engineer here with PHD. No way this was caused by fire. There just isn't. Best just to not think about it. What else can you do?

>muh jetfuel can't melt steel beams!

Have some facts from someone in the know, a true American tradesman.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Now fuck off with your conspiracy horsecrap.

is posting obvious bait intentionally with an australian flag and then changing it to a meme flag the hottest new thing in shitposting?

>Just like the Nazis said "if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.

that was Mussolini, you bratwurst

There WERE whistleblowers you dickwad. They are dead now.

I'm not informed enough... This is not the WTC is it? Never seen this footage before

shill, kys

google building 7

Pretty sure it was my nigger goebells. But even if Mussolini said it first, he was also a Nazi so i wasnt wrong either way.

Checked. I am confident that Trump knows the truth. He knows buildings. He knows NYC real estate. When that guy bought the towers a few months before 9/11, Trump knew about it. Trump watched the towers collapse and knew it shouldn't have been possible. IT'S ALL TRUE, PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL.

Wtc 7. In good shape but collapsed due to (((fire)))

one post only....

Things are kept compartmentalized, noone would have known what they were doing or any other groups except the handling liaison. These are the methods used today, but back then in their infancy. Meaning probably people were mixed into the batch of those groups doing regular work who did the dirty work and noone would know any different.

Should the liaison be terminated, there are no links, there is no chain.

>Just like the Nazis said "if you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
Hitler wrote that Jews use this logic, retard.

That's where the CIA had a bad office fire that conveniently destroyed lots of records.

>mfw I realized Molyneux is Mussolini

Wtf, why have I never heard of this, I didn't even know there are more than two WTCs

Also, is it a coincidence the emergency hotline number is 911 in the US?

Hitler wrote about debating Jews, that even if you win they will just act dumb, like the debate never took place and carry on as if they've won.

>Also, is it a coincidence the emergency hotline number is 911 in the US?

uhm, the (((al-qaeda))) chose that day to be a symbol of america being helpless
"can't call 911 now or sth"

The elite is too powerful to allow that to happen. People like Snowden and Assange are controlled opposition and only say what the elite wants them to say. A real whistleblower would get heart attacked in a heartbeat... heh heh.

Steel elongates at around 900 degrees, the radiant heat from a giant jet fuel explosion and numerous sustained fires probably ignited one in WTC 7.

Or the jews blew it up and it's another thing they got away with.

Who cares?

pretty genius move honestly

Because you were watching the fake news, and not the BBC, who reported that WTC7 collapsed before it did. Look it up on youtube. It's funny.

* doesn't sustain impact from fully loaded airliner *

actual footage of the ((((((((((((((((((((((((damage)))))))))))))))))

done by ((((((((((((((debris)))))))))))))

One of the world's largest skyscrapers landed on it. the FEMA report, if you even bothered to read it, showed the read view of building seven, it was gone. It's interesting how no one ever talks about the fucking greek orthodox church that got crushed in the rubble. I guess that wasn't important but this one building is special.

> Swiss swissing away

Well, I know you are more concerned about your chocolates or you watches, but caring about the affairs of the world can be a good idea, sometimes, especially when it drags half of the world into migrant turmoil.

Why isn't there as many people defending the government line anymore? Have they stopped paying people to defend this stuff?

Are you sure you meant to reply to me? I'm not talking about beams or jet fuel. I'm correcting the Germanon on what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampftcumpt (stupid language).

Jews have a history of false flagging, they blew up an embassy here and got caught out, Lavon Affair and the Patria ship sinking.

So just shhh, I don't care about smelly bagel heads, they can all die.

Neither did WTC 7.

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW GOY

>No I meant pull the detcord out of the charge, you moron

Well it was before my time desu, I was only 7 when it happend

Conspiritards are the most idiotic filth on the plannet. Your 9/11 horsecrap has been debunked countless times, and you can't even form a coherent story. Famous conspiracy theorists are conmen who play on the gullibility of redneck idiots who will pay to go down fictional rabbit holes in order to feel like they know the "true" story. Pathetic really.

Instead of focusing on a terrorist attack that happened 16 years ago, why not focus on the water turning the frogs gay, just like god emperor Alex Jones said?

youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I
do buildings come complete with demolition already in place? or did they sent a demolition crew in a burning building or something?

It's not even the same construction dumbass. Not all buildings are created equally, just like people.

>Jews dindu nuffin stop investigating you crazy conspiratard!!!!

It burned for nearly 2 weeks lad.

I mean "debris" of course.

>It burned for nearly 2 weeks lad.
sorry I stopped caring after I saw all names were pakis

No, it doesn't.
Look at this building collapse in Teheran:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPGr4D1-zDI

This is a building that was ACTUALLY taken out by a fire.
Does it look ANYTHING like WTC7?

>defending 9/11
>republican flair
>randomly mentions alex jones

shill

>One of the world's largest skyscrapers landed on it

So how do you explain the building between 7 and 1 that's still standing? If tower 1 fell on WTC7 that building would be complete rubble.

Did the top of tower 1 somehow leap over and fall on top of WTC7?

Holy shit you are retarded.

Don't you think there would be massive public outrage if the BBC had actually reported building 7's collapse before it happened?

Well, it didn't. There was a few second delay on the footage meaning it was out of sync with the reporting, simple as that. No conspiracy.

Keep clutching at straws though, you people are pathetic.

No. Nobody in the US watched BBC back then. And most of the rest of the world didn't care very much.

>OH NO look what happened by accident

I know, I don't either, no one does really (not deep down). But it's a resilient building, no thermite packed into the walls to "pull it".

kek

The people who planned 9/11

Were put on planes to get to safe places for the upcoming war

Can you guess what happened to those planes?

What's a bribe?

9/11 was a mass mind control event where in a single moment in time the whole world would get heightened emotions and then be glued to the TV. What you think it's coincidence every station showed the exact same feeds and then the only thing ever on for months was the news showing the same clips over and over again? Do you think it's a coincidence that your emergency number is 911 which instantly triggers the memory of that day?

Do you really think that the people who could pull it off would fuck up with physics defying free falling buildings? The fucking Pentagon getting struck in such a precise manner perhaps?

Could it be that they want you to review the (((grassroots))) video sources with questionable encoding artifacts in them again and again looking for the smallest of details to catch them out in their lie?

Yawn. God, I'm so comfy.

did this footage just surface recently? I've never seen it from this angle. Has anyone else seen this shot before, and are there others from this side of the building?

>that counts as still standing to you

They had to demolish it.

Watch it
vid.me/1ukc

I would imagine if that were the case they could fight one or two muslims with box cutters before they killed the pilots.

Guys, the real truth is that 9/11 NEVER HAPPENED!

Http://www.ae911truth.org/

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

Yep.

t. PE in architecture

If enough debris fell on a 47 story building to make it collapse in freefall in a matter of hours, the building between it and the tower wouldn't need to be demolished because it would have been flattened into rubble.

Also how do you explain the two buildings right next to WTC7 that are completely untouched by debris?

These towers must have been almost hallow. Almost no rubble.

>The collapse made the old 7 World Trade Center the first tall building known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires, and the only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed due to fire.

If you had visited the city shortly afterward, you would have seen it engulfed in an enormous cloud containing a large amount of what used to be towers. It was particularly noticeable because the usual wind currents that run down the Hudson River isolated it to the island rather than letting it diffuse out.

So jet fuel doesn't just melt steel beams. It turns entire buildings into dust.

Blasted into dust my dude. Plus there was a smouldering crater for it to fall into. It's almost like somebody blew the supports below grade, since there were still level 1 walls standing and a building collapsed into it's own footprint.

Steel framed buildings are 95% air, so yes the rubble pile would look too small for someone completely ignorant of structural engineering.

Holy fuck that is a demo!!!! What the fuck it's so obvious from this angle why is this never on TV???

What are you implying???

It's steel reinforced concrete, and not 95% air at all lol. It's a high rise, not a metal warehouse building.

You guys need to study up on psyops.

The US government infiltrated shitty fucking terrorist groups, ramped them up into DEATH TO AMERICA mode, got them on a plane and crashed them into the WTC.

Then they sprinkle disinfo agents in to make it look like it was a conspiracy so they set the foundation for any kind of bullshit they want to pull.
It's all part of the silent weapons system to confuse and fuck over the American people.

Brush up on your Marquis de Sade, the people who control us want nothing but a never-ending unimaginable hell for all of mankind.

Instantaneous symmetrical collapse. 3 times in a row. The only 3 concrete and steel high rise structures to collapse from fire. Ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktfnyC5lR3U

It was also just redeveloped and strengthened, the middle floors contained the emergency command centre for the New York mayor, it had FBI and CIA data rooms and it was one of the most safe and secure building in New York.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

No planes. I'm not fucking kidding, the footage was poorly faked. The buildings were demolished.
Http://www.ae911truth.org/

>Molyneux
>Muxeolyn
>Mussolin(i)
SHUD IT DOWN

You're wrong.

uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/911NutPhysics1.HTM

A) The mass of the dust cloud. That's all of the interior contents being pulverized, hence why they never found intact floor trusses at the bottom when the tower "pancaked"
B) The perimeter columns being thrown hundreds of feet at 40-70 MPH. The energy required to do that is enormous. Pay attention to the bottom right of the tower at :13, the perimeter columns are violently thrown outwards. These are huge, multiple ton columns.

>rebel media
>explosives expert
Cool story, does he have an explanation for why the antenna fell first?
The antenna falling first means the hat truss and core columns connected to it where cut, depriving the ability to hold itself together.

It's crazy to think looking at that pic you can still drive down all the streets around the building.

2+2=5

Delet this