(((They))) fooled you

Racism is a jewish invention you dolts.

Ever read even a page of the talmud? It's basically the template for Mein Kampf.

In those times, the empires (Roman, Persian etc.) were not divided among bloodlines and stuff. There were black subjects as well as whites.

Then came the jews along with their chosen people.

They invented the "supremacy" thinking in the first place.

And your dear leader Adolf is a talmudist to the core. Exactly the same crazyness, just different target audience. I mean that guy neutered lots of shell-shocked WW1 veterans (T4 program). Can there be a greater betrayal?

Racism is for tards and talmudists.

He cleansing campaign wasn't all that great either, he neutered also lots of polish catholics for example. Even his jew-focus is somewhat loopy if you think about it: Some of the people who were targeted converted from talmudism away way before the the nazi party was even a thing and led completely non-talmudist lives. Now you might babble about blood and stuff, but at the end of the day: You don't chose what you're born as. It sounds cliche, but it's the truth. If you converted away from talmudism and its ways without force, that's a brave thing to do.

Anyway, have fun in your occult KKK talmud robes and emulate your talmudist forebearers hunting "niggers" or whatever.

Talmud away!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ULTRA BUMP. Oswald would agree

No, based Roman would ever consider a negro to be his equal.

shut the fuck up cuck I don't wanna hear any of your bullshit. niggers are not human and that is it.

Oy vey

There is no such thing as race. Seriously, you are falling for a jewish lie.
Even pastor Anderson has a talk on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

stop.
this is terrible bait
stop

You're the one who's falling for (((their))) lies. If you seriously think a negro is the same thing as a white or asian then there is no hope for you

This is the most Jewish thing I've ever seen.

>call out the Jew lies while promoting Jew lies

if words of the talmud were as widely distributed in memes as the quron was, people would be flipping out

It literally says Jesus Christ is boiling in excrement for one and don't even get started on the hate for all gentiles.

So why aren't there more talmud memes? Not to mention, it's not easy to even read the talmud online. jews have the talmud memorized.

make these viral

The Babylonian Talmud is like 70 books. No sane person has read all that, and a majority of Jews haven't either. And no, Mein Kampf is just and autobiography. You don't read much, and it's obvious.

Good to know I should breed my champion race horses with mules. Diversity is strength!

And biblical - Talmudic jews are fake jews.

John 8:44 (KJV)

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 3:9 (KJV)

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Reveal you true flag, Schlomo.

Yeah Goyim don't be racist like us

t: a nigger