He created memes. He defeated christianity

He created memes. He defeated christianity.
Nationalism is next. You won't win.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html
artsdome.com/zerglingsphinx/article/nationalism.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_ov2NiNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=sZN5SQT919c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The old meme that the state exists to serve the people is a little more powerful than some shoddy $5 T-shirt.

Good job champ. Did your bit to wreck the west and learnt nothing from it.
Apparently the memo didnt get to the rest of the world and theyre bringing even worse belief systems.

A

It'll be tough when he's banned from all colleges and government properties due to Islamaphobia.

He's turned a new leaf. His focus is on right wingers and guns now in defense of muslims.

This is the nut he won't crack. The problem of mass migration & culturally incompatible elements of society is a purely real, materialistic one. There's no way he can find enough arguments.

>criticize islam
>somehow when people decide to use nationalism to make islam go away that's going TOO FAR

It's funny how retarded Dawkins and his followers are.

all these "intellectuals" have been waxing poetic about all this shit for awhile. they're all spineless

He did not "create" memes.
He coined the word we now use for this concept.
"Meme" comes from "Gene".
It's basically how ideas are spread over time

Why should we be afraid of a used condom, now thrown into a trash by its owner?

damn that guy got old

>defeated christianity
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
he is literally "babby's first rebellion" tier.

Haha altheists always look like big faggots. Look at that crusty old cocksucker. What a mess.

>the state exists to serve 'the people'
>you aren't part of 'the people' im talking about!

wew, nationalists use "teh people" as a proxy for their own ideas and desires, just like the commies

bunch of spooks

Also:
>He created memes.

"Meme" as envisioned by Dawkins - a denial that he, Richard Dawkins, is a person and not a meaningless collection of information viruses, one of which randomly shat out the word "meme" to designate their kind.

"Meme" as used currently by everyone - a funny image. Sometimes, rarely, a synonim for "idea".

He should stick up to science.

lol didn't scientists recently figure out that we're all from the mediterranean or like fucking mexico first or something?

>thinks nationalism is easily argued away

i keep seeing that women totally do not get SECURITY or VIOLENCE or WAR
you sound like a woman arguing against national security

to help enemies violate the security and borders of their own nation is to commit TREASON

this is why that stupid cunt HILLARY did not win.
neoliberals and neocons are traitors and will always be traitors

nationalism is wanting secure borders, safety and peace.
you won't get peace by letting in enemies who want to murder you.
i hope they murder you for letting them in

i had some respect for him cause he called out that not all religions are equally bad and that christianity might be a defense against something worse.. but that apperantly was just the clock being right once a day or something cause i dont recognice the dude anymore.

thanks meme professor for that nugget of info that we desperately needed.

because he is trying to preserve his career, scientists are often apolitic or ill informed on the subjects.

>We Are All Africans

How retarded and anti-scientific can you be to say some heresy like that?

>DNA analysis proves you wrong
>Recent discoveries proves you wrong

how did he defeat Christianity, it is still the number 1 religion in the world , and he didn't affect religion in anyway way as Islam is rising up high

wrong jung first formulated meme magic
also A FUCKING LEAF

>because he is trying to preserve his career

This. He talked shit about Islam and faced backlash, so now he's going after muh natzees.

Yeah, it would be more accurate to say

>We are all Medis

>and then my funding stopped so i quickly changed my agenda

Abdul,most that posts here are American millenials and western Eurocucks and as far as they are concerned Christianity is defeated

OOA * out of africa * is settled science

>turns out Cuckins is degenerate semitic proxy shill
Imagine my shock.

Kek.I would like to have a source on that one.

pretty sure the out of africa theory still stands, do you have any proof for your claim?

OOGA more like

Wasn't this faggo all about Muslim redpilling like two weeks back? And now he thinks a couple of skinny white kids doing the nazi salute is a bigger problem?

If he defeats Nationalism as bad as he defeated Christianity, there is nothing to worry about.

It's a shame to see that he was red pilled in 1982 yet is cucking himself out now.

in the end they lack integrity. they go where the money tells them to go.

now i am glad i didn't see hitchens become a cuck
unlike sam and richard. what a disappointment

Borders exists as a form of power. Removing them will create an opportunity for a new, unknown form of power to step in.

Except nationalists can historically define who they are. Commies can't.

>(((unknown)))

wtf i'm an athiest now

He's a meme himself.

out of africa theory has been debunked, its out of balkans now

Even if the Out of Africa theory is true, which I believe it is, it doesn't mean that all humans are black. It means the oldest known humans originated in Africa.

"We are all Africans" is just liberal, virtue signaling schlock that tries to use the OOA theory to say "See? We're all the same! Quit being racist against black people!". It's also an appeal to authority in a way, because if you disagree with the "we're all the same" bullshit, then you're somehow "denying science".

>new, unknown
no
you traitors are an old story and those who would gladly come waltzing in to take over would be teh same old enemies
i hope they kill you for letting them in, traitor

I think that genetic distance and clear physiognomy differences are a good start to question the African origin.

I managed to found an article, the discovery is real, don't know how much "scientific" is the website though.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

He should go back to shitting on islam and triggering normies on twatter

phys.org/news/2017-05-scientists-million-year-old-pre-human-balkans.html

Yes, and God is Serbian. Remove kebab. Serbia Strong!

I was an atheist my whole life until this faggot open his cum filled mouth. Now im all about deus vult niggerz.

I had hoped he was a defent man - a man with dignity. He's just a fotm demogogue, cloying for whatever popularity he can in the twining of his relevance. Little more than a hollow marionette. Ironically, though he doesn't realize it, thus about-face will destroy what he previously attenpted to preserve.

ahem, croatian

the opposite is true, nationalists either fight eachother, or need a common enemy. While the communists assimiliate everyone into a single mass 'the people' by taking away their diffrences.
Same shit, diffrent strategy.
There is no universal agreement in countries. Nazis should start with families, and communities. But they won't because its much easier to force a rule rather then make people agree
thats why they fail, like the commies

This

And then, the world.

He didn't create memes - Mormons did decades before him.
He didn't defeat Christianity. More to the point, he couldn't defend Darwinian evolution as a scientific theory because it's just a narrative LARPing as science. And now he wants to go after nationalists. Whatever.

Same thing. Same language, same people, different chunk of land and flag. Why can't you Slavs get along?

IF NATIONALISM CREATED LE RACISM WHO CREATED LE NATIONALISM?

CHECKMATE.

artsdome.com/zerglingsphinx/article/nationalism.htm

because you americans think everything white/brown/yellow is one in the same, yes, very similar language, somwhat similar people, different cultures, different history, its enough for us to tell us apart, your opinion makes no difference to me

their main point is that these destinctions between peoples isn't as simple as 'we are ouer own thing, you aren't part of us'. We all share more characteristics with eachother (speech and writing for example) then we do with other animals

The fallacy that many on the right fail to grasp is that culture isn't a homogenous thing, it has sub-cultures within it. What they are actually talking about is values, if we share them with other ect.
But those are as much individual as they are collective. Aren't you people sick using a simplified form of judgment that leaves you ignoring white trash as often as it ignores people with good values in other cultures?
Its hard to share values, and its even harder when you pretend you do and try to fit it in your ideology

Dawkins is the worst

But what about jewish brainwashing?

OY VEY DON'T MENTION IT ANTISEMITE. TIS ANOTHER SHOAH, 6 GORILLION.

You are welcome, user

So in other words anti-nationalists will be seen as the new fedoras. Keep up the good work Dicky

>Aren't you people sick using a simplified form of judgment that leaves you ignoring white trash as often as it ignores people with good values in other cultures?
name a white trash area so I can look up its crime rate

what about it?

HEADS UP FOLKS, WE GOT A LIVE ONE.

>We are all africans

And the smart ones leave Africa.

Oh god I'm so sorry rabbi I'll never forget the 6 gagillion ever again, I just donated $10 to ADL for the trouble

always prefered hitchens
youtube.com/watch?v=Xx_ov2NiNo4 (skip to 3:25)

youtube.com/watch?v=sZN5SQT919c

oh look, a somali nigger

YES GOY GIVE ME YOUR SHEKELS GOYIM. TIS THE SHOAH IF YOU DON'T.

Eat shit. Worthless cunt.

There's literally one in the picture

>dismantling Christianity
>stopping sky daddy worship
>hurts the West
Are you saying westerners are weak minded cuck that need to believe in lies and delusions?

You've been booted out of everywhere. 10's of 1000's of gallons of Goy blood has been spilled to create an ethnostate for you. Your dual-citizens are key instruments of the destruction of their Western host nations.

Your future doesn't look too bright.

Which is why Kekistani's and Pepe the frog God, don't really seem too outlandish. It makes about as much sense as any made up dogma

Dawkins is a crypto-white imperialist. He wants to create the Grand European Global Imperium ushering in a new age of strength greatness and scientific progress. We will conquer the galaxy and invade Alpha Centauri gassing degenerate xenos and fucking their slut aliens waifus. He told me once over email.

>nationalists use "teh people" as a proxy for their own ideas and desires
Couldn't be further from the truth. It's just an affirmation of nation states. The idea that all nations should have their own autonomous states, and with it freedom. You're criticizing the ideology centered around the concept of birthright for not believing in a birthright. That's just ludicrous. In what world does "blood and soil" sound to you anything like "workers of the world unite"?
>nationalists should try to get autonomy
No shit, that's the entire point.

0/10 since you seem a sincere retard instead of just trying to get a rise out of people.

Even the leftist who came up with memes can't meme lel

Frogs and kekistanis are ironic larpers.
Christians are not, at least the moronic ones that preach young earth creationism.

>Your future doesn't look too bright.
you know nothing, puppet

He didn't create memes. Christianity isn't defeated. Try again.

Friendly reminder.

We're all gonna die.

>He defeated christianity.
No Varg Vikernes did you shil.

HAIL SCIENCE, AAA IS THE ONLY LOGICAL SOLUTION!

(GO FUKIN KYS)

>Current year +2
>Dawkins still doesn't realize that Nationalism has changed its meaning colloquially and is now just national populism, of which there is no ethical argument against.

actually, studies indicate that the most nationalistic and "deplorable" people tend to be Christians... who have stopped going to church etc.

in other words, the slight diminishing of Christianity (same # of Christians, just not going to church as much) appears to be caused by nationalism's rise

it aint "brainwashing" either

do tell. How can you differentiate between a made up dogma and a made up dogma? Christians do not exist. They do not walk the walk; otherwise you would have seen torchlight progressions in the streets long ago. Instead the degeneracy meter is at max and climbing; while "Christians" who portend to wear "THE ARMOR OF GAWD" cower behind fences, locked doors & windows, under 25-hour surveillance and sit on their lard asses eating marinated Pork Chops.

>come on guys you should have FAITH for scientific method instead.
what is he's fucking alternative, as for typical re-constructionist there is none.
and next in line is the private ownership??

>Fundament of his country was christianity.
>Literally destroyed own country.

He still has his occasional moments of enlightenment.