Meet a legit communist supporter

>Meet a legit communist supporter
>Ask him how a communist economy meets demand if there's no market
>"Uhhh, well you get the smartes tpeople and they decide what the state should produce"
>Point out the state probably wouldn't make the MLP cartoons he loves considering he has a Pony dongle hanging off his bag
>Mutters something about how he'd be on the committee probably so they'd still deem MLP cartoons necessary
Why are communists so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILRjSDD_vLQ
youtu.be/ILRjSDD_vLQ?t=36m55s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they didn't have a strong providing father figure are looking for a father figure in the government instead.

>No MLP
You're right but there would be quality cartoons that wouldn't be designed for the sole purpose of selling toys.
I imagine the same would happen under NatSoc.

Related. A quality animation during soviet era.
youtube.com/watch?v=ILRjSDD_vLQ

Can't we just all agree that communism and natsoc are both equally shitty ideologies?

brony detected

If it isn't selling merchandise it's propoganda

>Be on the committee
Are they that fucking serious, they would be fucking executed the moment the revolution ends. What are those retards smoking? I would love to find out what he was on because that has to be some good shit to have such delusions of grandeur like that.

>meet a legit communist supporter
How could he be a "legit" supporter if he doesn't know shit about communism

>communist economy
>no market
Seems tat you don't understand it either fag

Quality fucking programming. (36:04 if anyone is interested)

True. Really useful idiots.
>A book accurate adaptation is propaganda
>don't do alcohol
>get swole
This is a bad thing? How. Literally the iron pill in soviet era

>Are they that fucking serious,
Exactly, here's a game for you, when talking to commies try to find one who doesn't think he'll be in an esteemed position after the revolution.

>lined up against the wall and shot

>meet communist
>not beating the shit out of him
You should be ashamed.

How do they even do it? It's not written or said anywhere.
Even looking at like lenin and stuff, the armies of proles didn't really advance their social position after the civil war.

>Mutters something about how he'd be on the committee probably so they'd still deem MLP cartoons necessary
And there it is. These (((people))) honestly believe that when the revolution comes, it'll be them in power, and not the evil motherfuckers waiting in the wings for the useful idiots to do all the hard work, only to swoop in and start the purges, that said useful idiots will be part of.

The "it wasn't real communism" meme needs to fucking die.

>and not the evil motherfuckers waiting in the wings for the useful idiots to do all the hard work, only to swoop in and start the purges
b-but those people would be killed during the r-revolution

Saw that in my film group.
Goddamn.
Soviet cartoons are really something else.

>tell communists to make film or self-relocate to siberian workers committee headquarters (also known in some anti-party circles as "gulag", we are of watching you capitalists)
>they just make a 1 hour and 46 minute long meme

look at this shit

The revolution will bring down the oppressive class. If there is no oppressor, how would there be oppressed?

BASH ROMA

I came across it in a strength vs dex thread on Sup Forums
youtu.be/ILRjSDD_vLQ?t=36m55s

RACE WAR NOW!

Our markets are spontaneous orders. They were not created by us and thus cannot be tinkered with by us.

> the state probably wouldn't make the MLP cartoons

Yet another argument for communism.

You'd be trading this """""""oppressor class""""""", for your own. I'm not dumb enough to be unable to learn from history, you fucking authoritarian sack of shit.

Kill yourself. May as well get it over with now, since you commissar will happy glad to do it for you once you've outlived your usefulness, if your suicidal dream were ever realised.

>1 hour 46 minute long meme
True. I shit myself laughing whenever Livesey had any screentime