Its so fucking gay that american memes just get adopted here like yank culture is one step ahead of ours and we just...

its so fucking gay that american memes just get adopted here like yank culture is one step ahead of ours and we just lag and have a duty to catch up once we get the CNN feed

fuck every aussie who cant wait to adopt american culture, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/townsville-statue-whitewash-slave-history-islanders-say/8838984
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/townsville-statue-whitewash-slave-history-islanders-say/8838984
youtube.com/watch?v=aoU1r2q_-Oo
m.liveleak.com/view?i=391_1422535020
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yank culture is one step ahead of ours and we just lag
correct!
the world run on easter standard time.

It is known Aussies are the biggest american larpers.

lol sloppy seconds of jewish garbage

this is why the everyone hates america trope exists

fuck these low iq sheep spreading their american cancer

>tfw both good and bad trends are always from America
USA USA USA
S
A

U
S
A

It's literally just Stan Grant. I fucking hate that dude so much.

Just a week ago our fucking government started LARPing the "RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION" with "NEW ZEALAND INTERFERED WITH OUR CONSTITUTION"

fuck this american bullshit

>america sets a standard
>the west follows blindly
this country is pretty much america now except for the rural areas

Stop wanting to be us

I had no idea he was married to the QnA radio lady

>Pure coincidence

We're getting the same shit in the UK now. I dismissed it but then they were discussing it on the evening BBC news.

These bastards seem to get a sick thrill out of destroying a country and its history.

so why don't they tell them to piss off. the majority rule doesn't make it right you know

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/townsville-statue-whitewash-slave-history-islanders-say/8838984
Thx US

oh really Afua Hirsch? Should our history really be pulled down so as not to offend weak willed cunts like you.

unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2017-08-24/townsville-statue-whitewash-slave-history-islanders-say/8838984

no way you aren't a bot

>Hirsch

fuck

But you've never even had your own culture. Your country is just southern Canada with less frogs.

Meme better cunt spouter

literally every statue to an historical figure in aus is of someone who slayed abos lmao

thanks, norgebot

>southern Canada
funny way of saying the United States

USA USA USA USA

Nah we still have our guns, free speech, and aren't flooded by chinks and pakis.

>tfw spain won't ever take island Mexico back
Treaty of Paris was a mistake.

yeah but you're a bunch of father marrying homos

I literally have relatives from australia, great aunt got roo'd by an aussie after getting a job there. So we visit back and forth every year or two. Aussies love americans and our culture to a fault.

>English, Ghanaian, Jewish
no wonder she hates herself

Even the indigenous leaders came out on the front page of Sydney paper today calling this PC batshit crazy.

You can't change and rewrite history.

This is what an abo said.

Perhaps Australia has not yet learned how to be multicultural. We will teach them.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO WE HAVE TO IMPORT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING RETARDED IDEA THAT AMERICA COMES UP WITH

>Island Mexico
Too much blacks here, and our culture is complete shit tier, so I wouldn't relate it with Mexico. What tropical African country has a large population of spics?

It makes me sick.
Politicians with the intellectual integrity of 10 year olds. Oh lets just fuck history because some mentally ill leftist from the US have started doing it.

Sometimes you realize there are western morons out there not that far removed from isis cultists.

If the mass media memed jumping off cliffs without a parachute, Im sure we'd see a skyrocket in apparent suicides.

Pretty much
This is why I think burgers are worse than jews, spreading their degenerate retard culture everywhere.

It's almost as if the globalists work globally...
It's almost as if there is one guy sitting in a dark room eating foreskins dictating orders that all these leftest groups follow.

kill every kike in your country and the problem will magically stop.

Brits are pretty big american larpers too

No, that is brazil senpai

Checked. No one realizes the sun doesn't set on our holdings.

When the US sneezes, the whole world catches a cold

>If you refuse to topple statues, burn books and change history you are part of the 3rd world. Everyone knows everything American is good and great, except Trump.

Globalization was a mistake.

usa is the only thing protecting you from china, you're basically another u.s. territory. (also thanks for joining all of our wars m8)

I like America and Americans but you do come up with a lot of shit that then gets exported here

fuck i hate how much nigger culture has spread here.

>its the usa
>not that buffer called indonesia

yes im sure indonesia would be glad to allow chinese occupation on both sides of them, that would not be a risk for them

Pretty much. Start of the year Domestic Abuse media blitz was started in America especially Superbowl Ad. sucks. Americas gotta go.

Pyne wanted Hillary to win the election. the cunts bought by corporations

youtube.com/watch?v=aoU1r2q_-Oo

ONE THING
I DONT KNOW WHY
IT DOESNT MATTER HOW HARD I TRY

Especially because Horatio Nelson saved Britain from a Napoleonic invasion. Destroying the statue pretty much symbolizes the current voluntary national suicide

ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASSING

That's everyone senpai, we president

Our own Anti-fa LARPers will take care of the statues soon enough, after they catch up with the lag.

America has morphed into a cancerous Burger-Jewish fusion
A very potent concoction

You guys could fix part of this problem easy. Pic related

Just bought a Ford trucks lads, me and my buddies are going go and drink some lite beer.

Jesus fucking christ. Sell the abc now.

Don't believe that myth. We force light beer on frat faggots and dumbs. Only thing lite beer is good for is beer bongs.

Saving England from the French is about the most British thing it's possible to do

Just called myself Irish and said I was from Brooklyn but I HATE those Harvard guys! I'm blue collar through and through! My paps worked the docks and I'm gonna stay here till I die and return to heaven with old Mick and Mary god rest their souls

BASED AMERICAH

I agree.

In American there was presumably some lead up to the mania about statues and some sort of context.

In Australia, it's just like "Ok, Americans are going crazy about statues we need to go crazy about statues too!" Then you ask them, "why do you hate statues?" and they repeat the arguments verbatim from the American activists "because they are racist blah blah blah". They do not have a single original thought.

Same thing happened with gay marriage, same thing happened with climate change, same thing happened with countless other causes.

>ywn inspire a country to change its culture because of something your culture does

One abo has died in custody in Australia's history and we still got blm protests. Kek

Same thing happened with:
m.liveleak.com/view?i=391_1422535020

You have been infected by social justice as well. Globalist scum pushing this narrative.

democracy was a mistake
why couldnt we have just made John Curtin king

Implying Aussie culture is anything but degenerate

well i mean this whole board is shitposting now, so...

well thats something... and we're full so fuck off

No, we're close but that title goes to Japan.

Neither weapons nor explosives could stop them. Can political correctness? Will social justice bring an end to the emu regime?

Native fauna > any settlers, fuck off and build statute

Good... very good

> We need to erase the vestiges of our colonial past.

>t. shitskin author with an inferiority complex towards white people

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.