SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER NEW BREAD

This is for people that already know and want to discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aNu3Z9SyJ84
youtube.com/watch?v=fuHkx5qKMpw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_TC4
youtube.com/watch?v=8X5aq_I_3RQ&t=66s&index=1&list=PLJsK9Wx4_ZLZ84_eL-j2-fudPe8l6M8of
nytimes.com/2017/07/25/technology/microchips-wisconsin-company-employees.html?mcubz=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/technology/microchips-wisconsin-company-employees.html?mcubz=0
rcg.org/realtruth/articles/101105-001-prophecy.html
youtu.be/fuHkx5qKMpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember September is cock size awareness month!

Oh no

Is there going to be another eclipse? I've seen a lot of contradictory claims about this in these threads.

WOW LOOK AT THE SHILLS THAT ARE HERE!

Yea Bohdi your info is super dangerous!

Let's wake ALL OF POL UP!!!

I wish all this /x/ tier shit were actually true.
I'd love a meteor on my birthday.

this is pure cuck shit. women supremacy is cancer

You have undiagnosed schizophrenia and need to evaluate your beliefs, people have had countless doomsday predictions and none came to fruition.

It wasn't the mayan doomsday, it wasn't the eclipse and it isn't this. I could go on and on, but the point being, when this doesn't happen please evaluate yourself and what lead you to get to these beliefs. Then you owe it to yourself to get diagnosed and to get help.

this is anons question from other bread. Ignore the shills guys

>Tell me about HR Giger and Transhumanism? Is mark of the beast something that changes human DNA into a 3 strand? Make us more like machines or chimeras?
wow this is pretty far down the rabbit hole stuff you jumped way ahead. These people are occultists and fucking nuts. They literally want a future like stargate where they are worshiped as god kings. They see humanity as their playthings and want a trans species, trangender freak future where they are worshiped as god kings and we are occultist retards they can use for sacrifice, organs etc. I don't want to go too much more into this, just dig around on youtube for more info on this, much of it is only speculation based on knowing these people and their motivations, but once you learn the whole truth you know this is exactly the kinda shit these people would love to accomplish and they are already doing it anyhow with chimera's etc

>Will Sept 23 be when the Illuminati activate their Project Bluebeam or when they do fake weather events ? What EXACTLY will they DO on or near sept. 23?
I think they will use this event to trigger HAARP and underwater nukes etc. I think this is a real event scheduled to happen they simply want to amplify it as much as possible to cause as many deaths as possible. Much of this is covered in the threads I linked

>Also, will there be any crazy happenings like nukes going off or stock market crashes in a few days? Every country is on edge now.

Again I go into detail about this I am pretty sure in the other threads. If not this covered in detail in CH14 of my book I linked

Meteor is small. Less than 50m diameter. An asteroid is everything beyond 50m. Asteroid impact can be disasterous. Meteors hit our atmosphere all the time.

I am not a shill and I am concerned about your general well being and your mental state which allows you to buy into unhealthy grand conspiracies.

When this doesn't happen, you will not reflect and say it was silly that you believed it. You will make excuses and more implausible happenings.

I pray that you have a tiny shred of introspection once this passes and not latch onto some other form of madness.

>When this doesn't happen, you will not reflect and say it was silly that you believed it
I am not guaranteeing anything I simply connected the dots and show you how to, you are free to believe whatever you want, it means little to me.

You have to start here

So how do you explain the cards?

>You have undiagnosed schizophrenia and need to evaluate your beliefs,
If you have no education or understanding how geometry and algebra work and I told you how to calculate the hypotenuse of a right triangle you would say this same thing. I simply know more than can possibly imagine. There is nothing schizophrenic about following the breadcrumbs and connecting the dots using cold hard logic, you simply are too ignorant , lazy and prideful to follow this line of reasoning and see the truth. It is your own shortcomings has nothing to do with me.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

Synchronicity

Politics, world endangerment and human behavioral traits remain relatively the same and repeat. We now live in a hyper media chamber where everything happens so fast, it becomes difficult to look in the past at the same time. In all of those things there are no inventions, everything has been solved/discussed, It's just been buried/looked over.

All of the cards make sense, the only truly difficult card is the Frog King if you understand Pepe lore/meaningfulness to the right/Sup Forums/altcommunities.

>It wasn't the mayan doomsday, it wasn't the eclipse and it isn't this

these were all purposefully done psyops. The boy that cried wolf and all. I never made any of these "predictions". 2012 was likely a cover for people in the know to build fallout shelters without much notice, they weren't really building them for 2012 they were building them for this.

see

>(((coincidence)))
You claim to be concerned for peoples mental health. Have a care for your own. You are, after all, posting on Sup Forums. We have been living with this stuff for years. You sure you ready?

wow another "bodhi i wrote a book so i know everything guys" LARP

You spend a lot of time thinking about dicks, you might be a homosexual.

I don't know everything and never claimed too but I am in the top 1%. bye

a rock will stand on 7 hills.

i am in the top 0.1% sorry but you are way out of your depth right now buddy

thsi was reveled yesterday 7 hills antifa in VA

Never once did I not say you were unintelligent, I stated you were misguided and placed your energy in unfruitful ways.

What you described was incredibly schizophrenic.

>generic normie facebook quote involving the animal kingdom

What will you do if this isn't true and nothing at all occurs, what then?

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE ASTEROID ENOUGH, YOU CAN HELP THE JEWS DESTROY THE GOYIM

Reality follows imagination

fuck off kike

no one spoon fed me any of this knowledge I put the pieces together myself, the too aren't comparable in any way noseberg.

Reconsider your existence as a life-form

Get out while you still can. You sound like an aging normie psychiatrist. You aren't mentally equipped to deal with the ideas we discuss here. We will break you.

THIS ENDS NOW

your questions are pointless and fruitless and you know it. Your concern trolling is not needed thanks anyway

>there are people so new to Sup Forums that they are falling for yet another September 23st happening

I've been here since '08 sadly and not everyone who disagrees with you is a caricature of a person.

There really wasn't any form of trolling, I'm merely asking you if this doesn't happen. What then, will you continue to jump from conspiracy to conspiracy or will you introspect yourself?

Why are you so concerned about me friend? None of this is conspiracy theory it is conspiracy fact. I don't really give two shits what happens in sep it is only one small drop ina larger pond. Besides this is only an estimated date based on ancient record keeping, seems like you are aware of this fact, and that it may not happen precisely on sep23 but perhaps a week or two later and you want people to drop their guard if it doesn't. No one cares what you think. Why are you here?

Then you should know there's always next year...

The creation of Israel was exactly a 100 years ago today under the balfour agreement. Along with many, many other details placing it this year from biblical Revelations prophecies about the star alignments etc

this is a good vid
youtu.be/aNu3Z9SyJ84

I'm with you bro. This time it's definitely happening.

I think you all are gonna take a pretty bad hit if so

but of course we all will most likely, except Israel of course. I hope we are wrong

Listen, kid. Stop trying to psycho-analyze what you see here. It's tempting, for sure, especially at your age when you've never experienced an open forum like this. But you're not ever going to intellectualize the culture here. Get out and come back when you're older.

internet was the gateway

ooo

Grass hopper israel will be hit hard, the Jews being moved there waster this coming event, it is their magnum opus, you have been lead down a false path grass hopper, the bread crumbs you have followed where placed for you to find not dropped by accident, you are too far gone to be corrected.

quite possible but I doubt it. This is always a possibility everything is shrouded in the dark side my young padawan

Just fucking with you but seriously Israel will be fucked if you haven't figured that out you are well off and as for what will happen in September, it is nothing to fear what is coming is good not bad, you are seriously well off base, only those who have fear have been corrupted, your fear mongering is satan(dark forces whatever) working through you, i hope you learn this. is this the astoroid you speak of October 10, youtube.com/watch?v=fuHkx5qKMpw en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_TC4

Is my country safe? There are eternal prophecies about the entire planet waging war over our heads

Also, what i understand

>Illuminati = kabbalist jews

Well depends on your religious stand point

There you go friend
youtube.com/watch?v=8X5aq_I_3RQ&t=66s&index=1&list=PLJsK9Wx4_ZLZ84_eL-j2-fudPe8l6M8of

>Again

When will you guys ever stop? Nothing will happen

All religions point to the same thing, if you have fear or spread fear you are enlightened or doing enlightened work

shit man lol I have no idea

are not*

I am not spreading fear only knowledge

If thats what you believe you are only reinforcing my points

meh if you say so brodesia

>see you in September
August was a big fat fucking dud. A lot of hype followed by a lot of fucking nothing.

I hate the term "nothingburger" but I fucking choked on them all throughout August.

Fuck September.

the shills are all over this one

Oh, something always happens, behind the scenes even

I don't know said anything to you about august but it wasn't me friend. You can take the time to catch up which requires a lot of time and effort or not it is up to you I am only dropping the red pills whether or not you take them is up to you

I read your book for about an hour or so the last time you were posting threads. The Sup Forums memes were pretty cringey honestly, why on earth would you put those in a book you planned to release to the general public? Regardless I did some looking into the September 23rd stuff and predictive programming and a staged alien invasion. It all is a little freaky. I don't really believe it's going to happen, but if there's even a 1/1000 chance I feel like I should do some basic preparations. So what do you suggest? Do you think I should prepare for radiation? An outbreak? What methods do you believe they will be using?

>The Sup Forums memes were pretty cringey honestly
normies know very little about red pill memes. The book is only the manuscript a picture is worth a 1000 words. The book is still in editing and not complete so whatev everyone's a critic all good.

> So what do you suggest? Do you think I should prepare for radiation? An outbreak? What methods do you believe they will be using?
lol I would do research man who knows such things

>is the mark of the beast some transhuman DNA modifier?

Dude. The mark of the beast exists ONLY within Christian theology. It wasn't borrowed from other religions. It wasn't an idea from somewhere else that later became incorporated in Christianity.

So why would you take an idea that exists only within Christianity and then IGNORE the source's description?

The mark of the beast = a mark on your right hand or forehead that permits you to buy and sell.

The mark will be used to either make you part of the system or not.

Mark = you are part of the beast system

No mark = you are not part of the beast system.

Trying to survive without the mark will be "hell on earth".

You go to hell if you accept the mark; you go to heaven if you reject it and have your head cut off

I do, what happens in September is the tipping point of heard mentality of awakening, similar to to how the tipping point of herd immunisation works, this singularity in time has sent ripples through the quantum field forwards and backwards in time, this is why those who have tapped into this field have written works that point to this moment and why al feel it on a subconscious level. This is going to be a mighty psychological shock for many and the manifestations of this shock have rippled through the ages, by researching these manifestations you have come to believe to know they point to something manifest but they do not, there will be no colossal physical happening, there will be an awakening and a rejections or acceptance in the psyches of all, those that reject will act out more than they have so far, those that accept will move forward, your ego has blinded you from this and your posts betray that, it's time you look inward grasshopper and conquer your pride, look back over your posts and you will see you are not as all knowing as you believe.
t. nobody

>your ego has blinded you from this and your posts betray that, it's time you look inward grasshopper and conquer your pride,

This all very esoteric and all. I do not reject it. However I am a scientist and Buddhist, I do not claim to have conquered pride and ego but I am for ahead of 99.9% of humanity as I have cultivated no ego and mindfulness for over 20 years. I am simply stating the facts. The kikes have been using this knowledge to their advantage to accomplish their Talmudic/Zohar goals. I have no ego or pride attached to revealing facts. I am simply dropping the red pills it is up to whoever comes upon them what they do with them. This job was given to me by the father I did not choose I was chosen

>Dude. The mark of the beast exists ONLY within Christian theology.
nytimes.com/2017/07/25/technology/microchips-wisconsin-company-employees.html?mcubz=0

We are all one, no individual is above any other, we are all but cogs in our place, for all you have learn't you have still yet to learn the simplest lesson - it's not about you.

Let's archive that
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/technology/microchips-wisconsin-company-employees.html?mcubz=0

>look back over your posts and you will see you are not as all knowing as you believe.
I am so far ahead of everyone in what I know it is nearly impossible to get them to catch up, this is not pride it is simply the sad reality. At this point I am weary brother, I cannot show them only lead them. If my weariness comes off as prideful as arrogant it is not meant too, also you have to understand the number of trolls and ignorant I deal with on a regular basis. It is frustration. The dominoes are falling none of it really matters much at this point anyway

I spent my entire life in one way or another researching this, and the last year specifically to write my book and get this information out have risked my life to so out of compassion and a desire to see justice it was never about me. If these people win humanity is doomed

Everything is a test, how we deal with resistance is one of the greatest, adjust your approach a line you are familiar with - "Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By none hatred alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal."
I have to go know brother but you will know why my presence was required, carry on your path.

WORMWOOD
O
R
M
W
O
O
D

Namaste thank you for your guidance and kind words my friend.

>WORMWOOD
this

If its not a mark on your right hand or forehead, it's not the mark of the beast.

Similar tech may be utilized, but the bible makes it clear what the mark is. Any other suggestion is retarded

it is in the right hand did you read the article?
rcg.org/realtruth/articles/101105-001-prophecy.html

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. Just like on the eclipse which was a bigger let down then Godfather 3
NK attack? Nope
Aliens? Nope
Terrorist attack? Nope
Civil War 2? Nope
Earthquake? Nope
Yellowstone? Nope
Rapture happening? NOPE
I can go on and on. There is no sign that anything will happen on September 23rd though I absolutely wish something will, its not going to, at least, nothing "biblical" if anything happens it will be government/political/economic in nature IF THAT.
Now stop spreading your fear mongering bullshit

>King James Bible

Holy fucking shit are you guys retarded.

It may not happen on the 23rd you are correct it may simply be the day of the sign this is all incredibly difficult to decrypt from the outside man and even harder to explain. You have to start with the threads I already posted earlier too see the full picture
youtu.be/fuHkx5qKMpw

god of all gays is you OP

really smart people always look crazy to dumb people this is our curse in life unfortunately this thread is for those seeking knowledge not those rejecting it. I wish you luck unless you are a kike

All other versions have been corrupted and changed too much.
Why, which one do you think is better?

everything has been corrupted desu

Yeah I know.. But I trust KJV and NKJV more than the others.

>is between ages of 11 and 13 and still in middle school
>only one sock on the left foot, and it dangles by his toes, only way he can cum
this captures the meme perfectly, pic related
>the richter scale was invented with him in mind
kek
this is decent but not in the spirit of the original image
this is what happens when virgins try being funny Chads, leaf shitposting is better than this

For any newfags
BODHI MANTRA=anon5 =Frank

Prepare yourself for a guy asking /answering himself via 5 proxies

>HI Frank, really digging the new character
>Been a fan of your LEAPing since day1

I am not anon5 he is a fraud and has tried to take credit for my work