Why are indians such perverts?

Leftists give the excuse of sexual repression. But several countries/cultures have been sexually repressed and didn't result in desperate gang rapists. Christian middle ages, even islamic countries are sexually repressed and have less rape. What's wrong with them?

generations of incest

We are not white pig skin to be massive rapists, check the actual rape rate before you comment you fuckin UMA delecia

Imagine being an entire nation of that creepy kid in class with the death stare and eye bags who nobody liked because of his social skills and was a virgin for many many decades. That nerdy loser who had a crush on the cheerleader and would masturbate to her picture daily, even long past middle and high school. That creepy kid was Indian. That girl was white, whom he worshiped.

Thats kinda mean man...

all hoomans are perverts

Rape statistics are based on rape reports
I dont expect women who die after a gang rape to report to the authorities
Go shit on a sidewalk and go back to your shithole

UMA

>Christian middle ages
how do you know the rape rate in the middle ages you retard

also
>even islamic countries are sexually repressed and have less rape
islamic culture has made your country the rape capital of europe lol

Indian men possess no traits that women want
Indian men can not compete with whites on either physical, mental or social spheres
therefore the third option for getting a breeding partner is rape, a breeding strategy also used by the animals that indians have descended from - beetles (and for some castes, the mallard duck).

>Brazil
>Europe

There are very few mentions of rapes in that time
It was harshly punished

>islamic culture has made your country the rape capital of europe lol
scratch that im retarded, i thought i saw a swedish flag

Oh k

Asian men.
Low IQ.
High consanguinity.
High mental instability.
Stupid retarded culture.

> rapes in the middle ages
got some science to back that up, or are you just pulling this out of your ass?

> islamic countries have less rape
when a rape victim reports the rape and gets stoned for adultery, that tends to drastically reduce the number of rapes reported, you dipshit.

why are brazilians so stupid?

Because we are mixed race
The stoning is also part of the repression I mentioned, which exists in india
Get raped by the husband your parents sold you to = stfu or get homeless

But its true.....

Its not...

lot of stories in my country about indian perverts creeping on girls all over the place. lots of creep on university campuses, bus stops, public toilets etc.

pls send bob and vagene pics

Wait a minute, we're a democracy. We don't stone people for fucks sake. We're not even Muslim.

Memes aside, we DO have a rape problem. Its not as big as a problem as other countries but it is indeed a problem we need to solve.

Keep in mind not all of us are like that. Low IQ, butt ugly desperate men rape women.

Brazil has a problem with crime but the difference between Brazil and India is that Brazil doesn't get memed hard.

When an issue starts getting memed, it looks a lot bigger than it actually is.