Supermarket removes all foreign groceries from shelves to make point about racism

metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/supermarket-removes-all-foreign-groceries-from-shelves-to-make-point-about-racism-6872026/

>Supermarket removes all foreign groceries from shelves to make point about racism

Well Sup Forums? What's your excuse this time?

>But m-muh nationalism, Germans are cucks!

lmao idiots

Importing goods =/= importing people

Okay. non white countries need to give back, computers, cars, planes, internet, televison, phones, electricity etc.

SAGE

Has nothing to do with the reality of letting the the third world take over you country.

So fucking tired of the trade = migration meme

hmm very deep.
maybe society should remove all white/european inventions to make a point about white supremacy too

And people don't see this as a problem? Why would you import so much goods when you can have perfectly healthy industry and agriculture inside your borders?

If people have brains they'd ask themselves what the fuck they've been eating and start boycotting all that dubious shit.

Its akschuallee a more profound statement about our lack of self sufficiency and why having a degree of isolationist economic policies might not be so terrible

exactly

/thread

> Supermarket removes all foreign groceries from shelves to make point about racism
Lol, you cucks, in Russia even Coca-Cola made here, every foreign brand have his factory in Russia for Russian market.

trade does not equal immigration.

>sage

All those were invented by Jews.

they're not making a point about racism

they are making a point about globalism and how the UK used to produce all their own shit and now simply sends it to china or taiwan

Rename all pictures saved as "this is communism".

Meme it.

>"We don't want pakis and niggers here"
>"Oh? How do you feel now you can't buy Italian, French, British, Spanish, Australian, American, etc. goods?"

WTF I love rape now!

>supermarket in italy removes foreign groceries
>the 1/6 of the space is left for more italian stuff to be put in display
sucks for you, rest of the world

Poor salesmen, they move all this goods to the storage and now must bring it back.

>Proves the perils of reliance on globalism

What did they mean by this?

> WTF I love rape now!
Implying you don't

THIS!

thats funny because i go to the markets so i guess nothing would really change if it was only native produce

Kek.

>not coming from a Country that strives and mostly succeeds in feeding its population

They just had to remove 3rd world products, which probably would not be there for no surpassing EU quality standars, quality standars we do not apply for people....yet.

We'll need more room to storage all of that.
Now I understand.

>Let's sabotage our profits and hamper normal daily operations by making a stupid meme statement about racism ! Our underpaid workers can pick up the slack, teehee!

These fucking people. I swear to christ.

This

We make so much food we export the fuck outta it

Drumpf supporters btfo

That something was produced outside a nation (and would thus be considered 'foreign') still doesn't tell you jack shit about what 'races' where involved in it's production. The owners of that store are simply retards incapable of using the pitiful remains of whatever was left of their brains before they were indoctrinated by Leftism on Social Networks.

UK would always have us to feed them though.

the countries that sell food to europe have more to lose if europe stop buying from them, than the inverse.

i'm pretty sure europe can grown their food if they want it to.

fpbp

also: i'm pretty sure that southern europe, usa and australia have enough food

So that's how many jobs could've been

Basically this. It's such a pathetically weak and easily dismissed argument that it's surprising that even virtue signalling retards were not aware of how poor an argument it is.

damn, guess all those countries that rely on foreign aid are gonna die

>foreign groceries
nigga you don't need to let me into your country to buy my shit
now buy my shit

nobody moving to germany actually wants to be there, they just want your money.
buy more shit from us and we won't have to move there.

well i guess that pretty much confirms we need to meet the EU's migration quotas

Sup Forums btfo once again

What the fuck has buying food got to do with racism?

SAGE!

>see? If we don't import millions of disgusting animals then we won't have the things that foreigners make

We really need to get started on that island idea Sup Forums

german is the most cucked country in the world.

more than sweden. maybe only canada reaches close

lets do the same action in Jails, and have a look at the empty jail cells.

No seriously, they should repeat the action without goods from the countries that are blamed by rightwingers, the Muslim ruled countries and africa, the shelves would look the same as before.

also sage

The only point they made is that if you let the left have any power people will starve

yes, especially because that company promotes to offer mainly "local products".

See flag, why am I not surprised

they just extorting them to accept it. obey or they will starve you is the point they are making.

>importing food is the same as letting masses of low-value foreign people enter your country

It's not about "foreign"
It's about sandniggers and spics being incompatible with western society

how could you want to deport THIS xD

> here is how much we support the local economy

fpbp

Might as well ban democracy too since it was invented by Greeks.

Thats due to sanctions