Sweden erasing its viking history

What the actual fuck... Sweden is done. It's official.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A8WHI
svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
raa.se/2017/08/om-gallring-av-arkeologiska-fynd-i-falt/
returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal
blackdemographics.com/culture/black-politics/black-mayors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever I feel bad about the fucking state my country and America is in, Sweden, Germany or France manage to fuck something up on a weekly basis to cheer me up.

Thank you, guys.

they'll do anything for nigger dick

?
what did france do
america is in a far better shape than the other 4 listed

France is pretty awful.
Its literally illegal to get a DNA test on a child your responsible for, even if it comes out black.

They literally outlawed DNA testing.

Please, be fake.

If you can't tell the situation is dire.

silly me
forgot that the reason they're quieter is because they're ahead

archive.is/A8WHI (with Swedish sauce in article)

How fucking depressing. I've officially given up hope for Sweden. Such a shame because it truly is a beautiful, even paradisical country.

some scandibro explained this

there's millions of these little pieces of junk, many of them rusty or misshapen beyond recognition

its too expensive to sort through that many random piece of metal in the dirt and sell them so they're turning them into scrap

they don't look like OP's pic they're usually just unimpressive building materials like wood nails or fasteners, rotted beyond recognition

omfg

The Danes and Norwegians were mainly vikings. Swedes on the other hand have been cucks forever.

Thx for the explanation. I was honestly sperging out at this.

what does that make the Finnish then?They were the slaves of swedes

Archaeology user here again. I will post a thread about the destruction of statues and artifacts after I read the article. Can a swedish user read the original article that is in swedish and is cited by the english one please? I want some confirmation on all this.

svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen

>Findings given to third party contractors get destroyed because they didn't want to pay for the costs storing them

Wtf, Sup Forums, you said the free market would fix it

raa.se/2017/08/om-gallring-av-arkeologiska-fynd-i-falt/

Its fucking nothing, just (((clickbait)))

Fake news then?

thank you, that makes me feel better

>They literally outlawed DNA testing.
That's not entirely true.

That being said, if the 2 parents are White and the baby is Black, the judge will probably allow a paternity test.

>america is in a far better shape than the other 4 listed

>probably allow
how generous

>They literally outlawed DNA testing.
It's a fucking falacy and you know it. Not going to debunk this shit again.

returnofkings.com/128167/swedish-museum-accelerates-their-cultural-collapse-by-turning-viking-artifacts-into-scrap-metal

That's what appeals are for

That does not justify it. Archaeology is not about only picking up impressive or well preserved artifacts. You have to document and preserve anything. Such a mindset was relevant on the turn of 19./20. century.

Appeals take months
Months of time spent raising Tyrones son and having to call it "son"

It's sad that they won't even sell those artifacts. Their goal is to destroy their history, not get rid of the artifacts. Fucking pathetic.

You realize the guy can just refuse to acknowledge the child as his once he's born, right?

Disgusting

>the guy can just refuse to acknowledge the child as his once he's born, right?
and then be divorced and slammed with bills, sure

Thats bullshit senpai

That's exactly why you should carefully chose your matrimonial regime.

>its too expensive to sort through that many random piece of metal in the dirt and sell them so they're turning them into scrap

if we start selling them we're actively incentivizing metal detecting people to start going around digging up stuff with no regards to the environment or the objects

uh I guess it depends on what kind of person you are. the stuff that's trashed is most likely rusty nails and items we have in plenty but it's impossible to know for sure. they do some basic excavation in preparation for building projects and if the budget allows for it (metal objects are more expensive, ceramics is in no need of conservative work so that stuff survives more easily) then the objects are saved

in raa.se/2017/08/om-gallring-av-arkeologiska-fynd-i-falt/ the examples from the first article (saying how knives and coins are discarded) are brought up and explained to be from the 1800s rather than the viking age

"ideally" every object should be saved and stored but really, most objects have little academic and/or public interest so in the end we'd just have a bunch of rusty nails sitting in a temperature-controlled warehouse somewhere.

How much would it cost to put them in storage for future generations to sort and document. Future students could do it for free. You fucking kike justifying this and wanting to destroy history. Eat shit.

this cant be real

>probably ALLOW a paternity test.

LMFAO

>Can't force somebody to give his DNA outside of a criminal investigation
Wow, people have rights here

implying "viking artifacts" were not fabrication in first place

Fucking Sweden, if you are going to destroy everything that left of your culture please at least give back all books and arts you stole from us...

But there's money for infinity niggers, huh?

In the future, I wonder if anyone will get upset if future humans destroy artifacts from today.

W A R N I N G ; REDPILL:
>the vikings were no better than niggers

>Germany

Lol you are in a much, much worse state than we are in.

Vikings were the niggers of the north, but erase that parth of the history is wrong, "People who do not know their history are people condemned to irrevocable death. They can produce brilliant individualities, traits of ingenuity and even of genre, and they will be like lightning that will increase more and more the gloominess of the night."

That's not the reason it's controlled. They literally want to make it hard for men to find out that the child is illegitimate, because it's better for the child if the guy continues getting cucked

>people have rights here
except men, good goy!

Nice trips
And no, I don't have Merkel letting in literal millions of immigrants in.

Yes, my country is in a bad state. But you're FAR worse.

>t. Viking rapebaby

Can confirm, other Brit user is correct.

Unhand those artifacts!!

Children are also property in america as well as people

Sweden needs to put suicide booths across the country so they can get it over with.

And people ask me why I hate that faggot country

this is the real happening fags

in twenty years we'll forget you ever existed

>probably

so basically if it is white or slightly off white you're likely fucked and forced into a life of legally enforced cuckoldry. If it is blatantly black then you *might* be able to persuade a judge not to cuck you.

m8 i understand about Germany and Sweden, but you're in a much, MUCH worst situation than France right now

>Literal minarets prayers
>Most cucked police in the whole world
>Literal gangs of muslims raping british childrens, (and you're ok with it)
>Literal muslim mayor OF LONDON
>Sharia patrol
>Get jailed for throwing pork at a mosque, get killed by muslims in jail

As much as i understand your statement since i think the same, my country is shit and i like to cheer me up watching Sweden, Germany, and the UK

Can you explain to me how your government ISN'T erasing Germany and Germans by flooding the country with millions of niggers annually? I really don't want that to happen but that is what it looks like.

hahahaha

"refugees welcome"

say no more Hans :)

Blaming the fucking victim. I suppose women who prefer not to be raped should choose their wardrobes better too.

Norse religion literally talks about forges and keeping constant heat. The amount of metal objects crafted is so vast its not like some random spear of Odin is being scraped.

After a certain point its like keeping rail road spikes thinking they will be worth something.

except theyd be top tier nigs, Detroits been a war zone for over twenty years now Vikings raid and eliminate in a few days

>>Literal minarets prayers
In parts of London maybe. But that's a lose cause.
>>Most cucked police in the whole world
Not really. Yours are far worse.
>>Literal gangs of muslims raping british childrens, (and you're ok with it)
I am absolutely not okay with it, and how dare you imply that. You have gangs as well, camps even of these fucking creatures who destroy your city and rape everything. You have FAR more of them than we do.
>>Literal muslim mayor OF LONDON
So? The Americans have how many black Mayors? You have non-white politicians as well
>>Sharia patrol
Old news. They were arrested and there has been fuck all about it since
>>Get jailed for throwing pork at a mosque, get killed by muslims in jail
One incident is not the norm, you idiot.

Read a book, nigger.

Why don't they just give the artefacts away rather than destroy them. Or at least have a grace period for interested people to prospect through them first.

Are they going to scrap that "PROOF OF VIKINGS WERE ISLAMIC" ring too?

Very Very VERY Fake News Running at incredible hihg speed

Ahmed you need to go back

you've got double the number of muslims, much bigger problem than us

plus we're not in your no passport zone with the country that invited millions of the fuckers to come to Europe and now expects other EU countries to take a portion of them

Once again, can confirm other Brit user again.

Shit country if you need to go to court to test your own dna against what is supposed to be your kid's dna. Why is that left for the government to decide?

>Not okay with muslim rapes
>"lol ur ahmed"

are you fucking retarded?

To follow up on my retort
blackdemographics.com/culture/black-politics/black-mayors/

You have HOW MANY fucking black mayors? And HOW MANY cities that are LITERALLY 80% BLACK?
Rename America to "African Colony 2" when?

>What the actual fuck.

Calm down - Sweden has tons of this stuff.

We need that scrap metal money to pay for the migrants housing! WORTH IT

semen theft is a crime! If I as a man had fertilised human eggs from an unknown source in my possession there would be a fucking criminal investigation.

women want equality? prove it! give fathers equal (abortion) rights!

How about just selling this to toursits? I would honestly buy a geniune viking nail or a spoon for more than it's worth in scrap metal.

I hope people realize that donating things to museums does not actually ensure those things will be protected or enjoyed by future generations.

If you want something to be cherished and preserved properly, you have to open your own museum. That's how Japan does it.

The most compassionate people on this earth enslaving themselves solely out of pity

>Can't have proof the child is actually yours.
>Rights.
What?

Load of shit. I saw sharia patrols albeit in a less aggressive form in london. In the tube a somali was in a semi official looking suit protecting a dude "praying" to mohammed. In a gift shop the paki owner was commanding an employee to wash his hands because he did something "harem"

Yeah, sure.
When I was in LA I saw nigs running around with spears, chasing white women. I then saw 2 planes crash into some towers, and then a mexican owner commanded another mexican to stand outside home depot and "earn that wage, ese"

lmao

>snownigger culture
Literally no different to hearing Ethiopia doing the same thing.

Every artifact is a reminder to these niggers that they have no history or accomplishments.

Parents DO decide for the kid, but the mother would probably say no, that's why you need the court

>Says something negative about muslims online
>Gets locked away for 6 years without parol

I'm not sure what to say back to you, Belgium. I like your chocolate and wine.

Do you have a creditable source for this? I can't find shit.
And no i don't mean some obscure white nationalist website, an actual source please.

WOW WHAT THE FUCK

You're our big brother. You can only beat up other countries in our name.

can sweden hurry up and collapse as a warning for others in the north? don't care about frogshits or krauts.

Could just sell the junk to tourists at premium prices? Then use that money and give to Ubuntu and Mohammad

Yeah but how much wine and chocolate is in it for us, family

water is wet

>we swedes have no culture
>better trash all these priceless artifacts from sweden

>Not really. Yours are far worse.
Ours have weapon at least.