>speak in english so mods wont delete the thread
>discuss topics that are about Israel,Jews and Judaism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meretz
youtube.com/watch?v=zUREOOt2su0
youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
richardedmondson.net/2015/01/14/false-flag-attacks-by-zionists-against-fellow-jews/
prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kikes are learning. About time you realize your "language" is as out of date as Hieroglyphics, but with less usefulness.

Why the fuck aren't you letting in harmless refugees to your great nation?
They just want a better life

Assuming this is ironic, so...

Israeli Jews ! = Globalist Leftist Jews

WE are the refugees you antisemitic cunt
Its not that we are the ones , its you

epic meme bro

wanting to have an Israel general and not get banned so we start to speak in English=thinking our language is out of date

Just out of curiousity, how many Israeli Sup Forums posters are immigrants (olim) and how many are native Israeli?

nice memeflag

90% of us

all Jews are native to Israel

Go retake Constantinople, Jerusalem is ours

native Israeli here, soon to be ex-Israeli

Why?

are you that Christian Arab

Me too

because israel is a garbage country

No memies please

i'm curious, how many of you hate your own country?

why jews hate anal?

You first

only the traitors

why not?

Because it reminds me of Europe

פהפהפהפההפהפהאהאהאהאהאהאהאה אתה מצחיק אותי

בחיים לא אני מדבר ברוסית מי גיל קטן פו ו גם הילדים שלי אני ילמד אותם לדבר ברוסית לא בעיברית :) שפה שלכם מגעילה

אני מסתכל רק טלויזיה ברוסית אני לא מסתכל חדשות שלכם בכלל
מדבר רק ברוסית
יוצאה אים בחורות רק רוסיה או פולין
אני אוהב את אירן סוריה ו קוריאה אני שונא את אמריקה

שם זין על התרבות ה טורקית ערבית שלכם

כש יהיה לכם תרבות לבנה תדבר איתי כי אין לכם ו זו האמת

ירושלים נבנתה על יד הביזנתים היוונים
ישראל נבנתה על ידי ה ערבים גם אכשיו את הכול הם בונים לכם

אשקלון פעם היה עם כזה בשם אשקלונים
תל אביב יפו זה ב ערבית כי זה היה שלהם
אשדוד היה עם כזה בשם אשדודים

אתם גירשתם אותם לאלבניה ו כול רחוב נתתם שם כמו רחוב גולדה רחוב שלומו המלך

לא שזה אכפת לי כמובן זה לא העם שלי ולא הדם שלי הדם שלי רוסי דם חם

בישראל רק קוקזים יכולים לנצח אותנו בכוח בגלל זה אנחנו שונאים אותם

ילאה הלכתי לשמועה שירים של פיליפ קירקורוב :) רוסים אני אוהב אתכם מת אליכםו נאמן רק לכם ולא לאף מדינה אחרת סלאבה רוסיה

אימא רוסיה

שאלה מי האימא הכי יפה בעולם ?

תשובה אימא רוסיה

רק ה עיר מוסקוה פי 10 גדולה מי ארץ ישראל

>Mнe мaмa тихo гoвopилa

no, i'm considered jewish

>Comes to an English only board.
>Types in foreign "language" expecting everyone to accept it and not report it as a rule violation.
>Doesn't understand you need to learn about where they are going to integrate and not take over.
>Doesn't understand why people don't like Jews.

As an Israeli, what do you think of the Balfour Deceleration of 1917? Pic not related, i guess.

apparently less than in your country, since there are twice as many labanase living outside labanon than inside

based Balfour

This thread make me wanna kill myself.

The whole west bank settlers thing how does it work? You just put your name down and government gives you house for free?

Why woumd ((they)) want to destroy the West via muslim immigration when Western countries are the only allies that Israel have? This has always baffled me about right wing extremists.

Does anyone here have an answer?

סגור את הגוים יודע

freemasonry is Judaism for goy.

jew temple is for kikes, masonic temple is for goy

see Robert E Lee masonic temples #313 #431

Sup Forums is all about diversity you racist
Only the strong decides what to do, and as such it is a completely legitimate deceleration
Isn't living makes you wanna do it already?

OP, have you served in Israel's army?

Isra/pol/ is a meme. We are forever condemned to lurk or change flags

I wouldn't say I hate it, but a few things bother me.

- Customer service doesn't exist. Everyone is rude, unhelpful, and bureaucratic.
This occurs in all aspects of the economy and all industry.

Certain types of people in Israel are literal memes. Israeli "stoners" all wear the same Bob Marley pants with beard and man-bun, all the Israelis will know what I'm talking about.

The fact we have "Freyas" and "Arsim" as a derogatory class stereotype. They all ride electric bikes with the same vests and haircuts.

Finally, everybody is selfish in the country. Everyone drives like shit because they want to be first. Everyone cuts in line at the grocery store. Everyone pushes on the bus when there's no need.

Just little things I can think of. That's what I get for coming from a Western nation.

. אוי ואבוי כבה את זה אנחנו לא יכולים לתת הגוים יודע.

yes
i was in the tothanim

Nice Google Translate faggot

Are you interested in the connections that Balfour had to the Rothschild banking dynasty, which are obvious in the letter?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

based Rothschild

Nice google translate

Not a right-wing extremist but I believe they see the West as the biggest threat

>only the strong
I think I can take Mr. Balfour in a fight. He seems pretty flabby.

So you are a leftist snowflake who hates our country?

How illegible is the google translate shitposts. Translate it back to burger

Hello jews, does this rabbi speak hebrew or yiddish?

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

A more manly way is the dick fight :^}

Is it true most Jews are complete egomaniacs, maybe even sociopaths?

jews run your town via jew masonic temple and rotary club cops clergy courts

אז תחפף מארצי מולדתי שמוק רוסי שכמוך

What do you think?

I can read it but you're referring to us as women, just fyi

Bibi Needs to be gassed, term limits introduced, Bennet when?
Our writing system is based of the phoenician alphabet. English uses a variant of said Phoenician alphabet derived by the Etruscans and used by the romans for Latin(connected to Phoenician by the Attican Greek alphabet if memory serves which got most of it's letters from Phoenician).

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WRITE IN SEMITIC HIEROGLYPHS?
Refugees keep walking.
>Native
Born there. My hebrew is shit.
>Hate my country
Both of my countries are awesome. Why would I hate them?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meretz
If you bother looking anything beyond the wikipedia you will find that this soros funded party is trying to destroy Israel just like soros funded parties are doing in Europe. Destroying the west is counterproductive(especially as both Israel is part of the west and the west is also awesome). These people try to destroy your country if your country is not shit. Just don't let them.
>West
>Biggest friend to Israel
Consider what you are saying and realize how utterly devoid of any logical reasoning it is. Why would a small country want the death of it's only ideological, economic, & geopolitical friends?

Hezbollah isn't an imminent threat until Syria calms down. The whole region is too inflamed and fighting amongst themselves to unite against Israel like they have in the past.

Israeli counter-terrorism is concerned primarily with low-level ISIS Palestinians and the general Palestinian threat.

And, knowing the Arabs, there would be a ton of political posturing before they tried anything. They can't help themselves.

Isn't it beneficial for Israeli Jews to change all other countries in the world into unbearable shitholes? So all other Jews will be forced to return to Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=zUREOOt2su0

no, you can blame yourself for the state of your shitty country

Meretz almost didn't qualify to hold seats in the Parliament, that's how far-right/centrist Israel is.

I walked past a protest by them the first time I went to the Knesset. They were just as degenerate as you'd expect. We just have relatively few of them.

Are you at all worried that your country was founded by shadowy European bankers whose motives are vague other than "muh homeland for muh peoplez!" Begs the question why they are so interested in seizing a small strip of land in the middle of a desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE

FUCK OFF YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE

So what do you think about Russian-brokered peace done in Astana (six round in about a month)? How possible is it to "make everyone happy" and lower the Iranian threat after the Syrian conflict is over?

My country is deeply in shit since 1917. What about France or Italy, for example?

Them blaming us all the time is denial of the fact that their politicians fucked them over.

One of the other threads in the catalog is about how "(((They)))" put xenoestrogens in milk

Sometimes this place is retarded

One of the purposes is so the muslims menace the pleb jews into to moving to israel to increase population. This has long been a technique of kikes. They bring about conditions that scare pleb jews into moving to israel. In the early 50's they did false flag attacks in bagdad on jewish targets to scare iraqi jews into moving to israel. They're called the 1950-51 bagdad bombings. Also, see WW2.

False Flag Attacks by Zionists Against Fellow Jews…
richardedmondson.net/2015/01/14/false-flag-attacks-by-zionists-against-fellow-jews/

Ole here

Nothing that extreme. People have a selfish attitude derived from years of constant threat. People are constantly thinking in the short term about how they can benefit themselves as a culturally-established survival instinct.

TIL russia was a paradise in 1916

Why haven't you kikes fix your feminist problem yet? should be an easy job for you guys since you guys wont get shit on by the world.

oh my... dick jousting?

Honestly skeptical, but I'm not really well informed about it.

And if the Russians are brokering it, I'm even more skeptical

>has been booted so many times that he feels he needs to boot himself out of his own ethnostate
>needs to go somewhere else and destroy that nation as is his Jew-ty

why do jews resent Whites so much?

Alright, thanks for the opinion.

... Are you sure this was just established in the recent years and not like... Over 2000 years ago?

Toгдa eдь oбpaтнo тyдa oткyдa ты пpиeхaл.

Not paradise for the jews, agreed.

Ole here

>Sup Forums is all about diversity you racist
Somewhat agree, but I do see your point. However, if I go to Israel it would be expected of me to follow their rules and laws, not force American laws over there. Its common sense that OP clearly doesn't have.

OP came to an English board and started speaking in another language.

Aren't you Jews supposed to have a high IQ? You may, I have not talked with you enough, but OP is an idiot.

Also, they consider whites to be their biggest threat to leadership. This is the group evolutionary strategy that keving macdonald talks about in the culture of critique series

>A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism As a Group Evolutionary Strategy, With Diaspora Peoples
>Separation and Its Discontents Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Anti-Semitism
>The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements
>Understanding Jewish Influence: A Study in Ethnic Activism
>Can the Jewish Model Help the West Survive?

The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements PDF

prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf

Lol no comment ;)

>freemasonry is Judaism for goy.

how come their monuments are allowed to litter the landscape? shouldn't all symbols of hatred be destroyed?

I haven't been "booted" from anywhere ever, I'm not "booting" myself from Israel but immigrating to the immigrant country USA to improve my standard of living, I'm not going to "destroy" the US but probably going to benefit it around 5 times more than you do with my contribution to its economy, and I don't hate "whites", just nazis like you

yeah that's why in 1916 everyone wanted to live in russia, and there wasn't a huge emigration wave out of it to europe and america

יהודים טובים! אנחנו נשתלט על / פול / ולבסוף להרוס את הגזע הלבן! הגויים לעולם לא יראו את זה!

The cause of emigration was WWI. But let's return to the point:
> Isn't it beneficial for Israeli Jews to change all other countries in the world into unbearable shitholes?
> What about today situation in Europe (France or Italy, for example)?

Oy Vey Chaim!

if you could stop subverting the rest of the world, that would be great

Any chance for a non-jewish person to migrate to Israel? :>

oy vey I have a goy schmuck who owes me a pound of flesh but I don't know what piece of this putz to demand as payment
should I demand this gentile's eyes, or this klotz's heart valves, or maybe his little yutzi schmeckle, or maybe a schtick'l of the schlub's brain stem?
help me out you schleppers

stay in your shit hole. a lot of goy blood and resources have beeen wasted to make ethnostate 4U. the most racist, bigotd people on the planet should fuck off to that magical, most holiest of holy GPS location in the M.E. or feed the buzzards. can't wait till it kicks off and you get some street level justice

I'm a native

I noticed most people who post here from Israel are either olim, or russians who can't speak Hebrew and who resent Israel because they live like niggers and can't make it here.

from where?

But it all belongs to Israel. Now we just need to convert the kikes

It's this kind of thinking that makes me realise the only way to fix you is to end your life

I hope you're not as illiterate in English as you are illiterate in Hebrew.