>16
>pierced nipples
Is this legally okay to have done at this age?

Other urls found in this thread:

info.painfulpleasures.com/help-center/information-center/piercing-minors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Piercings are easy to reverse so I don't see why not

Let's ask Mexico. They get their newborns piercings.

As long as you have shit parents, yes.

If your parents sign for it, yes. People have their babies ears pierced.

I just saw a loli girl in short outside my house.
She was walking moving her ass.
I felt sexually. Did this prove I am pedophile?
Also, my sister is of same age but she is fat and derpy so I never felt anything like that before her.

>calling real children "loli"
Report yourself to the police, please. You are a danger.

Most of the world that's age of consent.

i member

>"16"
She looks 36

It proves you're a homo.

So.. What you are saying is... Is that it is legally okay to get my nipples pierced at 9-12 years old? And that it is legally okay for a piercing parlour to pierce the nipples of a girl aged 16 or younger?

What a soulless looking cunt.

redpill me on this, what is the advantage of having pierced nipples
I don't get it

when i was a kid we prettymuch pierced everything ourselves so it probably isnt a factor. unless yall are pussies nowadays

Why was she wearing such sex inducing short after all then?

That look screams 'a dozen niggers have diddled me'

Not to mention, she's walking around NY with homeless ejaculate on her shirt.
She looks beat the hell up.

Wew fashion has really declined in the last decade

I bet she is well on the way to getting fat as fuck right now too.

>that cum on her sweatshirt

id power fuck all her fuck holes and fill each to the brim with thick american cum. 100% white man needs to fuck this sloot night after night and morning after morning. so full of cum she leaks all day

>cum stain on her sweater

I wonder how many niggers she sucked off

Ye

Yes, if you piece front to back instead of left to right

Yes, I would even do it myself. Maybe offer her a free vaginal piercing as well.

Yeah, got mine pierced at 17. Feels good man, they keep them constantly erect and sensitive

pierced nipples are an instant turnoff

Nope thats just bad parenting

My (male) friend got his nipple pierced for a dare when he was 15.
His parents never found out.

"D.C. has always maintained a libertarian view of tattooing and piercing; it's one of the only places in the U.S. where tattooing and piercing are unlicensed and largely unregulated. The District's Health Department wanted to implement a 24-hour waiting period for body modifications, but strong public opposition killed the bill. The District may still enforce a regulation prohibiting minors under the age of 18 from getting any sort of body modification except ear piercings, and then only if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. While this regulation has not yet gone into effect, piercers should take the precautionary measure of requiring both a parent or guardian's written consent and presence when piercing a minor in their care." - source: info.painfulpleasures.com/help-center/information-center/piercing-minors

How does one suck a nipple with a piercing?

You don't. They stink of fermented and rotting bacterium. Every slut I've encountered with nipple rings gets the boot. Stinky tits are as bad a stinky pussy.