Leftists will defend this

>leftists will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692184/Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-attack-victim-pregnant-raped.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/teenager-became-pregnant-after-cologne-sex-attacks/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
washingtonpost
archive.is/52Oua
refcrime.info/en/verbrechen/karte
lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/08/24/derriere-l-alt-right-cinq-grandes-mouvances-qui-convergent_5176064_4408996.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lefties will say he's a minority so he did nothing wrong

>Dress like a slut
>walking in a muslim nigger area

More like

>being white
>walking in france

Hey Zinédine.

So do something about it Tyrant Fascista

Im glad some black dude tried to stop obvious sandnigger. Good for him.

Leftists would say "what did she say to him before what we saw happened".

i though it was a black guy harassing a muslim women. what a twist!

good on that black dude

#BASED

Muslims are absolutely everywhere you dumfuck.

>absolutely everywhere

not so fast, cuckie

this what the is going
first I thought, its just some deranged guy with one of these crown-wintercaps that runs around with a hugething like that
than i thought black man is trying to stop muslim woman

>long pants
>mono coloured jacket
>slut
Not her fault they outlawed burkas, Muhammad

It's the cold hard truth untermensch and I am pissed off. Think I m gonna drive my car for a while, it's gonna relax me.

If this slut come to indian streets she will have poo orgy

youtube.com/watch?v=6t7Iw4KlCII

It's nice that Tyrone tried to help her, but he could have tried a little harder.

Vid taken in Paris, in Barbès to be precise. What the leftist would describe as a vibrant neighbourhood.

France is now a typical third world shithole, wtf.

Say we decided to get rid of all this trash (the people). Would many Frenchman miss them?

According to the (((french intelligentsia))) these migrants are opportunities for France :^)

Happy to see pious Muslims finally stepping up so these roasties are put back into their place. :^)

Takbir!

>dirty streets
>covered in graffiti
>veiled women
>packs of niggers
>no white people in sight

Paris is truly the City of Light!

>N-not all Muslims are rapists, your just a Nazi
Really makes you think

This is the first time I have seen this.

Sweet zombie jesus, why will Germany (and Sweden) not stand up for themselves!? This is coming from a fucking Leaf that has lines of 'migrants' walking into Quebec and the Chinese bought most of BC.

Probably yes, since they are master cucks,

I didn't expect that.

I thought the black guy was harassing the woman in brown, instead he was trying to prevent the brown person from attacking the woman in black.

weird

I was recently in Brussels. We went to some brewery for a tour in the middle of the city. On the walk back to the train station there was a 4 block period where we didn't see a single white person. And the rest of the city was like half and half.

Then at the train station a bunch of dindus started a brawl that had to be broken up by the military guys who are now stationed there since that terrorist attack.

In the netherlands there were piles of blond women walking around with niggers.

Not going to lie, it was weird seeing this shit with my own two eyes.

>Think I m gonna drive my car for a while, it's gonna relax me.

??

Funny how leftists stop caring about sexism when it's perpetrated by their pet immigrants, isn't it?

So on the one side they're coming down on white men for tiny things like off-colour jokes, or clumsy courtship attempts. But on the other, they cover for literal rapists and abusers.

This is why leftism shouldn't be treated with respect. It's hypocritical and self-contradictory.

Women are hostile against me all the time, sometimes I can see their angry looks from a distance. When they get attacked like this I don't give a shit.

This isn't cologne

It was during the Arab Spring on Trafalgar Spring
Many white reporters were gangraped

Same shit was in cologne though it wasn't captured on camera

WTH is going on here?

Ate you sure Bout that, Ahmed ?

The commies would miss them. But we would also get rid of them, so it doesn't matter.

The only difference is, those reporters were leftist anti-Westerners, and thus deserved it. They will even shill for their own rapists.

open harassment of women by migrants

Maybe she'll vote populist.

the future seems bright

There are literally three instances of gang raping during the Arab spring, and zero in Cologne. But hey don't let facts get in your way, Mr. "White Supermacist".

What's your plan, now that the bank whore is president ? I sure as fuck am not staying to watch the country I loved crash and burn

Weird. I can't download this vid.

Don't cry pussy

>zero in Cologne

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692184/Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-attack-victim-pregnant-raped.html
>Teenager reveals she had abortion after she was raped during Cologne's New Year's Eve attacks - and didn't know if it was her attacker's baby
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/teenager-became-pregnant-after-cologne-sex-attacks/
>Teenager 'raped and left pregnant' in Cologne attacks

I guess sexual assault is ok as long as there is no penetration right?
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
>Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve

get your head our of your ass.

Please archive

>washingtonpost com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve
archive.is/52Oua

t. muhammed al jihadi

She probably is a leftist.

>he literally denies mass rape because it doesn't suit his ideology
how progressive of you!

refcrime.info/en/verbrechen/karte
Feel free to explore and see the reality of what you and your ilk have caused.

Paint the right as evil all you want, in reality it's you who destroys lives.

Wrong board , normie cuck

>>>>Reddit

disgusting

IT KEEP HAPPENING:
lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/08/24/derriere-l-alt-right-cinq-grandes-mouvances-qui-convergent_5176064_4408996.html

she is not even dressed like a slut fuck you

>Think a nigger is harassing a sandnigger
>It turns out the nigger is trying to stop him from harassing the white woman
What a twist.

Are you extremely ugly?

the nigger want fuck the slut and muslim want to kill her

Frenchcucks are okay with sharia law in their streets

Fuck you you filthy fucking cuck

What is a white girl doing all alone in a shitskin country?

because its illegal

the strangest thing is when she is kicked he just walks away uncaring. WTF? is that nigger behavior or smth?

Muslims call western women sluts and whores, she is dressed like a stripper to them.

Thanks Abdul

I really really wish I didn't have to see that.

I won't defend this. I don't give a fuck about race, you hurt another member of the working class, you go to Gulag. This black dude is going to Gulag too

They've done the same shit forever, if father john misty told a bitch not to kill his vibe they'd end his career. Because they're racist and think blacks don't know any better.

Not any more.

No, average looks I guess.

FEMINISM HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Great ass

Blacks here aren't like yours. It's the arabs that are feral.

Fuck your workers. Automation now. AI now. TAY for president 2020!

>open_bob.exe

Good God!

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

We have been warned.

me on the left, pensive

muslims everywhere in that video...like cockroaches but more disgusting

>when the arab is the niggliest nig of the lot and the nigs themselves try to bring order to chaos

Lord have mercy, this is like something straight out of a nature documentary, a big, black spider's long, hairy limbs unrelentingly ddragging it's slowly surrendering pray into it's pit of dirt and darkness. Fuck dude.

I sincerely hope something bad happens to you to snap you out of your mental illness.
Please kek bless my wish.

A nigs gotta nig, you fucking racist!

Cannibal holocaust-tier

I hope you will get enriched soon. Dummer spasti.

Do you want to tongue-punch her fart box? I want to lick her pussy if you catch my drift tbqhwyflol

Items worse than you thought.

youtu.be/eeUGBLKY7rs

WHAT...
WHAT AM I FEELING, Sup Forums?

Let's get Antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Let's also get George Soros what he deserves for financing violent domestic terrorist groups:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
Sign and share please!

Third wave feminists want to destroy western civilization, a civilization that treat them like princesses compared to these.

This is absolutely disgusting and shameful. Goddamn animals. This CANNOT be allowed to continue. These aren't people they're importing they're animals.

wtf is happening here?

Nobody comes to her aid. You french faggots are such cucked cowards. When shit finally hits the fan, you pussies have nothing to defend yourselves with. And your cops will run. Fucking bunch of twats, every frenchman is a coward

Sounds Nice.

> The stricter law is also supposed to make it easier for refugees to be deported if they are convicted in sex-assault cases — an aspect of the new law that activists and advocates for refugees have harshly criticized.
>Halina Wawzyniak, a lawmaker from the Left Party, told The Washington Post last week that immigration issues and sexual-assault cases should not be linked, as refugees could end up facing a "double punishment" by being deported. "The debate used to be about 'no means no' — now all that is being talked about in social networks are foreigners again," she said.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH OLD ME I'M GONNA BREAK SOMETHING

I don't quite follow you there.

>zero in cologne
>don't let facts get in your way
>lets facts get in his way
why is germany so unbelievably cucked

Come on bong, you know why.

PEACED

>dindunesian ghetto
My sides