I cannot forgive. It's been nearly 10 months since the election, and the wounds haven't healed...

I cannot forgive. It's been nearly 10 months since the election, and the wounds haven't healed. They've only gotten worse. They've been ripped open by Tiki torch mobs, by Trump's defense of them, and his never ending narcissism. I find myself more angry now than I was in November. It's an anger of pain, of torment over what has befallen our nation. It's an anger at injustice, the injustice of the Trump administration and the injustice of the lies and smears against Clinton, and the willful ignorance of those who spread them.

I will not forgive Trump voters. I will not forgive the people who spread and continue to spread Kremlin propaganda, whether it was targeted at the right or potential Democratic voters. I will not forgive my father who voted for Gary Johnson. I will not forgive Stein voters, write-in-voters, or all around rat fuckers. I will not forgive the people who spread lies about Hillary Clinton and in so doing ensured the country would fall into the hands of a White Nationalist, a Nazi enabler, and a fascist.

In November, 2016, America stood at a cross roads. Representative democracy, what some decried as the "status quo" lay on one side, and fascism on the other. The 67 million Americans who voted for Clinton chose democracy. Hillary as an individual was the least of what was on the ballot. Instead, it was a choice about the soul and future of America. Would we be inclusive or hateful? Would we embrace progress or turn the clock back to the era of Jim Crow? Would we move forward as an representative democracy or would we descend into fascism. 67 million Americans chose democracy. The rest chose fascism, whether by voting for Trump, someone else, or not voting at all. I fault all of them, every last one, for what this country has become, for what Trump and his Tiki torch Nazis have done to it.

It may not be politically wise. It may not be emotionally healthy. In fact, I'm sure it's not healthy. But I cannot forgive, and I will never forget.

>muh divisie wounds :(
>muh he will not divide us xD

Obama is fueling the hate pic related

this is what you get when you don't vote user. Next time get off your ass nig nog

stop obama's lackeys from starting a cultural revolution, pic related!

>black people
>doing anything

jajajaj what a faggot

Obama is pushing the purple revolution, KKK scum and BLM suckers are just pawns, sorry posts out of order, pic related!

>Representative Democracy vs Fascism!
I don't think you know what either of those terms mean. I think you vote one as 'good' and the other as 'evil', and that's all the justification you need to label your preferred candidate as one and her opponent as the other.

nigger

This shit started a few decades ago and has gotten worse because people who have no business being on American soil think they have the right to kill off the parent culture and replace it with a third world nigger utopia where everyone gets a white bride to defile with mixed babies. Rock and roll is dead, sports are dead, art is gone. America needs a white majority of 75% to remain America, otherwise we will shatter never to recover. Women and minorities are choosing this future for us because they are avaricious self centered and short sighted.

Seriously neck yourself you emotional faggot. We will vote for him again too!

>the injustice of the Trump administration
wasn't Trump's dad in the KKK?

really makes you wonder how the entire media could hate him so much and overlook this
it's almost as if the media has been taken over by incompetent leftists

kys retard

ozcuck

"Its only free speech if i say it ok and it doesnt hurt muh feelings"
what nazis
Sage

>Thinking /pol? gives a fuck about your TL;DR

Fascism is the future. Degenerates get gassed. Cant wait.

If this is not bait, then is part of this leftypol plan.

Vegemite is better than your marmite just face it.

OP, you are a literal faggot.
Either back your president, or do not.
Either way, he is the president.
Fuck off

It's always sad to see someone so mentally ill. I hope you get help op.

Hey Antifa. What exactly is wrong with fascism. The more I look into it. The better it looks.

Saged. America is in a fucked up place right now and needs to go a different direction. The younger generation is looking at people like and seeing what NOT to be like. They are going to vote conservative at a young age and reject your indignant ideology.

You've been duped, America hasn't been a representative democracy since the 90s, and even then it was heading downhill. If you think Congress, Hillary, or any of these establishment clowns represent you, you are wrong. Trump may not be the solution, but neither is anything you are contributing. You've been duped. You've been led to believe that this country is filled with Nazis and racists and boogeymen around every corner, when it's filled with a bunch of people with varying beliefs that want to be left the fuck alone. Focus on the real problems, not fucking statues and boogeyman racists.

>crying libtard faggot blogpost
>nazbol flag
???

well said

tl;dr

OP is a fucking faggot.

sage

Hammer and sickle in the center of his flag.