So i've been studying americans for a while now and there's a behavior that i still can't explain

So i've been studying americans for a while now and there's a behavior that i still can't explain.

Brits refer to it as "shart in mart". Can an american explain to me this strange behavior ? It seems very prevalent.

From what I've heard from Burgers over the years it's a sign of dominance

>not consuming GMO laden flash frozen TV dinners and dropping nuclear shits at the store

chipotle.

Irish immigrants

When you're truly free you don't NEED to go toilet, you just proudly let go wherever you are.

is it time for a new SHARTposting flood on Sup Forums ? I missed the American butthurt from last year

idk about pooping but I like to belch really loud in public and not say excuse me, and if someone complains I say "Not bad manners just good food"

They put something in the air in Walmart. Only place I ever sharted(slightly) is Walmart. I think they're pumping shit into the vents to either sterilize people or make them even more retarded. Pretty sure we live in some alt version of A Scanner Darkly.

Have some respect. It's Burger Day here, ya wee cheese eating surrender monkey.

We americans are an industrious people

It's just poor diet.

We haven't discovered the bidet here yet

>t. pajeet

It's weight loss medication, anal leakage is a side effect

never seen this in my lifetime whilst in britain, went america for a holiday seen it twice. disgusting ppl them americans

How can one stop having skid marks? (asking for a friend)

This has got to be some rare shit.. Ive never seent this in public

It's national burger day, conversing with fags (euros) is forbidden so only heritics will reply to this thread today.

Really? I always assumed it was due to cola/diet cola basically stripping the colon of natural lubricant and in the process of this, Americans don't actually feel the chocolate goodness that leaks out?

There's a picture circulating from Asda but it's grass stains and not in fact shart stains.

Is this really a thing? I've never seen it, I also don't go to Walmart, because fuck that.

The real answer is that it's a side effect of a weight loss medicine. They're not really "sharting" either, it's oils leaking out their asses slowly.

At least pajeets have the decency to shit in DESIGNATED streets rather than in their pants.

Shouldn't you be studying Jamal fucking your wife?

Plug your anus with your mothers dildo?

Wipe your ass until it's pink, not brown. Chaffing so much from dry wipes that skin cracks and bleeds a little.

Also finger your butthole. I'm not even being sarcastic. My asshole is like a blown out truck tired with all types of folds and crannies. Soft shit comes out of it like a playdough mold, so you have to scrub in the cracks of the crack, too.

mind the fish and chips

>wipe your ass
>dont shit your pants

Pretty complex shit

Fish and Chips doesn't cause sharting, cola can.

Also why did Americans wipe their arses with corn cobs? Genuine question, what the fuck possessed Americans to do this?

I'm here to break up this meme thread. Read this screenshot and delete it.

You're literaly the only one upset in the whole thread and yet you managed to top that with the most shitty comback imaginable.

We don't have Jamal or Jumanji in our mountains. Too much rocks for them.

Poo in mart

They don't look particularly obese in OP's picture. This guy doesn't seem to be obese.

Someone needs to post the screencap of the reviews of one of these "weight loss medication" it was hilarious and absolutely disgusting.

Switzerland is 71% white; you're further gone than Sweden.

Stop memeing as if Switzerland is a pure white haven.

I've always heard this too

ive also noticed some wierd things about am*ricans

>future presidential candidate

No, though if people want a serious answer as to the issue it's likely people with back problems (or other health issues), wherein they can't feel it due to nerve/spinal damage, and thus don't know that it has happened. That being said, I've never seen it, but maybe that's just because Wisconsin is #1.

>stealthsharting

Clever move indeed

Maybe not obese, but they look like exactly the kind of people who would take diet pills anyways. Otherwise, it can be explained by too much greasy food in general.

High fat, low fiber diets of mostly processed foods can cause runny stool and uncotrollable anal leakage.

Do we really need to discuss this on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums ?

we literally created your country you mongoloid

some old american brother love

Maybe in Romandie my muslim friend, since everything close to France is automatically shit. Didn't saw a single back where i live for the past six months.

there was this gay guy in my HS
who apparently was a big time slut
i don't know how many guys he was with
but it was more than most female sluts that i knew
one day at the mall hanging out with friends
he walked by us and this horrible stench went with him
i later found out he had to wear a medical butt plug due to a prolapsed anus

#supportourtroops