Whoa government run space agencies btfo

Whoa government run space agencies btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJDZq-rlyTI
abcnews.go.com/amp/Technology/wireStory/spacex-unveils-sleek-white-spacesuit-astronaut-travel-49386858
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/amp/Technology/wireStory/spacex-unveils-sleek-white-spacesuit-astronaut-travel-49386858
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-19/musk-says-first-passengers-on-spacex-rockets-must-be-brave
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diversity killed NASA
youtube.com/watch?v=OJDZq-rlyTI

I love Daft Punk.

I thought it was the cold war/space race ending that caused the government to take away NASA's funding.

Is that even airtight? Does it protect against the constant bombardment of radiation in space?

Its a pressure suit for pilots to wear in the capsule. Not a spacesuit.

SPBP

so it's just a load of shit, doesn't the F-22 and F-35 have some advanced pressure suits? I know the F-35 has some weird helmet

Is that the new hyperloop?

They said it was fully tested. However they only mentioned it's vacuum tested.

>To design the suit, Musk hired famed Hollywood costume designer Jose Fernandez, who has created movie costumes for the likes of Wonder Woman, Batman, Wolverine, Spiderman and X-Men

hahaha fuck me in the rear

I'm not a scientist m8. Its probably made of some high resistance material or something to deal with the extra g's or lower gravity.

It sound like a fucking meme suit not a space suit

Have they tested it yet? Can it really hold up in space?

That's a motorcycle outfit

it's the tuxedo of spacesuits, it will make the niggernauts look good when it's time to fuck the Xenomorph with their BBC

No maybe that was a mistake on my part. They are at least vacuum tested.

Christ you're right. Probably made it for the publicity and to wank themselves off with "LOOK AT HOW SEXY OUR SUITS ARE NASA"

Sleek.

yeah I knew I saw some shit about it on break at work before so I went and checked and it's a fucking joke as far as I can tell

of course it is, everything elon memesk does is one big PR stunt

none of his companies make any money

well paypal must of made money but now he is just mooching off government contracts because NASA is seen as a money sink since most government agencies bleed money

>Shit ton of funding thrown at NASA
>NASA reuses decades old shit
>Most of the budget spent on bureaucracy and "diversity"

It's been tested in a double vacuum whatever that means
abcnews.go.com/amp/Technology/wireStory/spacex-unveils-sleek-white-spacesuit-astronaut-travel-49386858

They say its rated for double vacuum

Archived
unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/amp/Technology/wireStory/spacex-unveils-sleek-white-spacesuit-astronaut-travel-49386858

yeah because paypal was not his company

>it was very difficult to balance function with aesthetics

Yeah fuck off Elon Musk faggot lol, I'll take the 100% functional NASA suit over your queer Mass Effect knock off any day. I mean why would you ever even say that about designing a flight or space suit? How far does your head have to be up your own ass to worry about 'aesthetics' when people's lives literally depend on the functionality of your suits and rockets.

Can't wait until they blow up their first crew, maybe then they'll stop worrying so much about "aesthetics."

>Musk Says First Passengers on SpaceX Rockets Must Be ‘Brave’

Yeah you'd better be brave because we need our rockets to have some sweet, modern-fashion aesthetics.

What are you supposed to do when your nose itches while you're inside one of these?

Sorry forgot link to this unbelievable article:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-19/musk-says-first-passengers-on-spacex-rockets-must-be-brave

Some of you guys are alright. Don't get on Elon Musk's rocket tomorrow.

oh yeah he bought it out or some shit, forgot about that

>Should be more like this desu