RED PILL THREAD

Been seeing more and more useless threads and not enough red pill threads. Let's educate some normies. Give me your harshest content. If one of you leftist tards get in here maybe we can debate some shit too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGGTcYfrEZU
youtube.com/watch?v=uhEHTyseuUI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vra687kIyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_A7Gw217EJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw
youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY
youtube.com/watch?v=STK2gom08RE
youtube.com/watch?v=RUPW4ftUaI8
i.4cdn.org/pol/1503572795316.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=1MsmkXkW4GI
youtube.com/watch?v=iFGruJ0mAiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep em coming.

Redpill: If you come to Australia one of thise things will fucking kill you.
>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=YGGTcYfrEZU

^video of women getting beaked then killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhEHTyseuUI

^Video of man narrowly escaping with his life after being brutally beaked multiple times.
You have been warned

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vra687kIyQQ

The true face of communism and the true comparison of the alt left to WW2.

Well, I did learn something new.

youtube.com/watch?v=_A7Gw217EJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw

"Diversity" Is a Weapon Against White People

youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY

Why I Don't Want to Become a Minority

Diversity and minorities that the media sells is all lies. Proof is on the videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=STK2gom08RE

What.the.fuck

Truly the white man is the Apex race.
Made one of the most successfully countries of the world within 200 years out of a hostile to life shit hole

youtube.com/watch?v=RUPW4ftUaI8

BEAKED
E
A
K
E
D

i.4cdn.org/pol/1503572795316.jpg

These birds are in every street across the country. They are not at all uncommon.

Nothing gives me more joy than to see them attacking foreigners.

Most australians actually know how to deter them. You gain an instinct for these kinds of things if you're born here.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MsmkXkW4GI
listen to its squeaking

kermit is the old incarnation of pepe

>>>
very agressive slide tactics there shill. "lol comedy!"

That's pretty black pilled desu

TAKE THE KHORNE-PILL

Source please, that's too easy.

please go back

Did you just unironically cite snopes?

im not a shill god damn it!!!!!
im just a weird cunt honest! tough times we are living through...

That being said please donate some shekels to help save (((the rebel)))
I swear we wont steal it this time goys! I-! mean.. guys!

see fagrottia!

ConcernedVarg.jpeg

Womans hyperamous nature is not only enabled but encourage by society. In the past this instinct was kept in check as society was guided by strong patriarchal morals and rules. Society functioned well. Now that women have been granted unearned rights our society is falling apart.
- ever increasing leftist governmetns voted in by women
- refugees flooding into western nations with feminized human rights policies that disregard there own peoples well being and a failure to recognize this as it is not a system governed by logic
- no fault divorce encourages women to leave their husbands usually destroying his life in the process
- feminism infected education reslting in generations of beta feminized men who cant stand up for themselves and are unattractive to women who say they want these types of men yet will not fuck them and then fail to realize their own contradictions.
- rampant feminism encouraging women to fuck there way through 100's of guys in their prime years reslting in them unable to form meaningful relationships later in life
- women focusing on their "career" and putting off having children resulting in drastically falling birthrates
- womens empowerment through birth control resulting in drastically falling birthrates
- gender quotas leading to the reductions in efficiency of business and the lowering of wages for everyone
- gender quotas in life or death jobs like the police, fire brigade and military resulting in life itself being made less safe for everyone.
- homosexual and transgender behavior is encouraged in everyone due to feminine notions of exclusivity and acceptance.

I dont doubt that the jew is behind all of this but the women is his weapon.

Inclusive**

shill

He wrote libido dominandi did he not? I want to buy that book but it is very expensive.
>youtube.com/watch?v=iFGruJ0mAiU

I have only old ones.

That's fine, there are so many new people here. They need the oldies.