TAKE BACK OUR BOARD

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

we've become too passive in thread creation and its obviously being exploited by outside forces. This is well documented.

I approve of this message.

Bump

But the trolls and bait are the fun part.

Everyone just hates whichever president is in charge, it was only a matter of time.

>take back our board
but we are

by posting this thread, you are replying to the enemy agents and trolls and retards globally.

btw, there are a lot more retards than trolls, and a lot more trolls than agents/shills

say fucking what?

this place has changed drastically since the '16 election and for the worse whether it's donaldfags or paid shareblue shills

im trying to appeal to the oldfags of Sup Forums

you know who you are.

>be me
>identify potential bait thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>mfw
>still investigating, but this is suspicious.

Many of you may know me or have seen my work. I am always lurking, sometimes posting. I'm like 7/11, I'm not always doing business, but I'm always open.

they've become easy to spot if you've been here more than a year

>OP responded
>closes investigation

>Quite true,
>Catalog
>ctrl+f
>redpill
>look for posts with 1 line.
>Usually redpill me on "x"
>link below

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

>Call them a faggot.
>win?

If you want to see some of my other work refer to
with
being my first post, continue reading my posts for my approach to cancer in Sup Forums

have you noticed this shit too?

fucking millennial threads

I have ~300 images of me calling out shills and shit (pic related)posters. Most being "redpill me on x" threads but many Sup Forums tier or 1 post by this id threads.
I sage when applicable.

I'll do a collage of my work in time, I feel there is strength, but not enough top tier screen caps yet. Mostly mid tier and not funny responses.

There are 200 threads on pol at every given time on average, the average stay time is between 20 minutes (when busy) to 35 minutes (when slow) before archived. Sometimes its 9 minutes (if no comment, when busy/slidey) before archived.
Most users likely do not scroll to the later pages so once a good thread gets to page 3,4,5, an influx of crap threads will quickly push it into obscurity.

its sliding threads to archive, sliding threads to back pages, and making it difficult for Sup Forums users who could potentially benefit from knowing certain information, and potentially coherently gather and discuss certain things, from doing so.

Archive: Displaying 9,123 expired threads from the past 3 days. How many of those do you think are absolutely worthless pointless garbage shit?

Oh yea, the other point of all the bait slide threads is to make sure the archive (and board) is always 99% shit .01% the needle in the shit stack

>becoming a Sup Forums meme
that's god tier
you and "Nor-bot" are my favorite

that's why basic filter are SO important.

i can't believe i went so long without them

bump

Woah, you honor me.

Bump

BAMOP!

Take our board back from who exactly?

Just post your redpill videos, pictures and move along, do not debate them. Its not worth it.

b

This site has always been filled with Liberal scum, when will you realize that.
No matter how many times they pretend to be Nazis, they're always going to be things like Libertarians, Ancaps, Republicans, and other liberal bullshit ideologies.

Not saying I like it, I hate Right-wing scum as much as the next guys, but we have to realize that these scum bag-Liberals aren't going to leave.

b

POMF

What's the point of preaching to the choir? Normies don't just come to pol on their own accord, the shills are here because pol was successful herding normies here. The reason why you feel pol is being subverted is due to the response of that fact, the counter isn't, sliding your own threads to take back the board, it's going to Reddit, neogaf or some other shitlib site and slide/comment there. The only reason why they're shilling here is because they feel safe in their own echo chambers again.

bump

agreed report any lefty threads they belong on leftypol KEEP THEM OFF OUR BOARDS STARTING WITH THIS ONE REPORT FAGGOTS

b

Soon they'll be ours.

it worked

Stop being such a beta faggot. Stand your ground or move out of the way.

>CNN/BBC posts links to Sup Forums Sup Forums because of le ebin maymays that are being made
>immediately loads of dumb faggots on the board
Butthurt antifaggots will be gone in a few days, it's not that I have nothing else to do in the meantime. Just being comfy and reading some redpilled books.

Newfriends should consider visiting some """moderate""" sites.

ebin

b

>(((moderate)))

in a way its good that pol gets invaded. it helps refresh the argument for new eyes. that is, when the thread doesn't turn into spiderman pics or flame wars

DONT FORGET TO FILTER!!!!

just basic troll thread buzzwords net me 44 hidden threads

*sips tea*
Sup Forums BTFO
blacked
*breathes in*

etc etc, old image, i've since updated, but it's a good start

bump

bomp