Fist White Ethnostate Established

>Viktor Orbán plans to introduce an Israel-style Law of Return for ethnic Hungarians worldwide, so they have a place of refuge from countries where the security situation has deteriorated due to unchecked Islamism or failed left wing policies.
>unchecked Islamism
>failed left wing policies
FUCK LOL dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rd1gs
unvis.it/breitbart.com/london/2017/08/23/hungary-emulates-israel-offering-refuge-ethnic-hungarians-worldwide
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-07-19/israel-central-european-states-say-better-eu-israel-ties-needed
youtu.be/dEpum3k4DOU
youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw
youtu.be/Or8BPT567EA
youtu.be/PTnureU46Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hungarians need smart people since they are lacking in intelligence due to severe brain drain viktor is desperate,

here is the archived link to the article
archive.is/Rd1gs

source?

Are Poles honorary Hungarians?

why do you archive breitbart? give me the original link faggot

impressive

>failed left wing policies
Oh nice take me in fellow hung aryans

unvis.it/breitbart.com/london/2017/08/23/hungary-emulates-israel-offering-refuge-ethnic-hungarians-worldwide

>mfw Romania has had this for the last 27 years

>hungarians
>white

hehehehehehe

nah. its usually dumb people who emigrate, that's why there are not that many Hungarians in the West in the first place.
I don't think so. They are our greatest ally tho.
Anyone across the world who has Hun origins has the right of return. I have already decided I am going. The eternal leaf has failed me.

>First
I'm pretty sure Ireland and Germany among others already do this

Nobody would return to this shithole its like living in Mordor here.

All non-liberal whites are.
Race mixing is cancer, no non-whites and you are ok.

I said first ETHNO STATE.
Does germanystan look like a fucking ethnostate to you?

Based Eastern Europe, every time.

Was surviving the USSR sort of a huge redpill for these people? Has it made them rebellious, skeptical, and unafraid of challenging authority?

Hard times make strong men.

>All non-liberal whites are
Fucking false.
Hungarians are bound by blood and are the descendants of Attila. You don't get Hungarian status just because you have white skin.

No but it allows Volksdeutsche to return, Orban is not establishing an ethnostate with this action

It's already like that though in Hungary you already have to prove you're Hungarian for Hungarian citizenship.

> Has it made them rebellious, skeptical, and unafraid of challenging authority?
You are describing Hungarian history throughout its 1000+ history in Central Europe.
You are also describing Hungarian temperament.
Huns are free and rebellious because they are descendant of Scythian horse riders who were never serfs or peasants who took shit from anybody, but instead were free volk who roamed the great open sea which was the steppe.

>Volksdeutsche
they got rid of that in Germany only jews can do that now.

>Hungarians need smart people
Hungary could import smart sperm...

We already have that for almost a decade

>Orban is not establishing an ethnostate with this action
Of course he is, haven't you been paying attention? Hungary's borders are closed to non-white, non-christian immigrants. Also, the government has stated many times that it will not support policies that change the fundamental ethnic makeup of the nation. That sounds like an ethnostate to me.

tbqh I'd rather hang out with picrelated folks than with r*ssians.

My Grandmother were Austrian-Hungary, were do i go?

I think this law extends it to people of Hungarian descent, living in places like the United States, Australia, and Canada.
Before the law only applied to Post-Trianon Hungarians living in the Carpathian Basin.

because breibart is an israeli-owned digital rag.

No, i remember watching one of that citizenship ceremony video on YT from NYC many years ago.

Well of course you do, meanwhile russians build nuclear plants for hun barbarians

Wait my grandfather is 100% Hungarian can I get citizenship to Hungary?

bump

Yes you need one grandparents birth certificate or id

at least you have good internet so you can shitpost faster

I believe so yes. Although if you're part spic or nigger or something, just don't bother.

>Hungarians
>Scythian
No

Impressive.

I heard that Poland already has this, Karta Polaka or something like this, but only applies to residents of the ex-USSR, even the -stan countries

That's good news, is it easy to find a non degenerate catholic girl in Hungary?. I'm 18 years old and plan to move to Hungary once I finish college.
I'm 100% white

>MUH ETHNOSTATE
>Conveniently forgets Hungary is 10% Gypsy
>FUCK REFUGEES
>BUT ALL RICH ARABS ARE WELCOME PLS GIB MONEY

You might do best by supporting the place from the outside.

Gypsies in Hungary are just part of the Fauna of the land, like Racoons in Canada. There is absolutely 0% chance of racemixing, or chimping with the gyppos, unlike with Niggers and other non-submissive shitskins.

Its not impossble.
We dont have rich arabs here. Also not your business what we do you dumb shitskin.

>not impossible
Hahahaa this guys knowns Hungary is filled with hoes.

Erdély/Transylvania is nice though
magyar vagy, OP?

Literally.

Ja. Felvideki, kettos alampolgar.

Theyre an ever growing share of the population of course its a problem, how could you say it isnt?
>we dont have rich arabs here
Ever been to Budapest?

>White
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I live here...
Those "rich arabs" are hungarian-gypsies (romungro).

Magyar,
Germans are obvious honorary Hungarians ,yes?

Plz
Remember history

Isn't this what Jus Sanguinis is? Pretty much all of Europe has that

Yes of course

Is the idea of a nation state completely new to you? Many countries have similar laws

Viktor Orban says EU needs to be more pro-Israel

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-07-19/israel-central-european-states-say-better-eu-israel-ties-needed

Benjamin Netanyahu shows solidarity with the Orban 4 states

Was gathering some info about gypsies and found this kek
>While increasing numbers of Gypsy children go to school, segregation within the school system has intensified. The main reason for this is that parents can choose the school their children attend. Basically non-Gypsy parents can pull their children from schools where the number of Gypsy students is growing. In 1991 only 32% of the schools were segregated; today that number is 61.5%. The schools often invoke a variety of tricks to segregate Roma students from their non-Roma counterparts. A favorite is to put Gypsies into special classes for the retarded. The percentage of "retarded" children among the Gypsies is a staggering 23.2%. The number for the population as a whole is 3.6%.

I'M SO JEALOUS REEEEEEEE

Hungary is so freakin based. Even their movies are better than hollywood jew crap. Shows how nationalism is not incompatible with good free art. In the World Race War, I will be fighting on the green side.

No most of Europe does not have this, and most of Europe is NOT an ethnostate in any way shape or form, especially not Austristan,
Nah we good. Nobody is an Honorary Hungarians except potentially Slovaks and Croats. Not that we don't like you, but we don't have space for all you fucks.
Unless you are Transylvanian Saxon or Zipser German descent like me, then you are welcome.
Otherwise no.
Do you know what an ethno state is you snow nigger? Its a state unlike yours, that doesn't invite niggers and arabs in to rape its citizens.

>don't have any Hungarian in me
God I can't wait for Britain to wake up, kick out all the riff raft and invite anglos back.

Stop this fucking westcuck ethnostate shit.

We have over a thousand years of history, far more than enough to define ourself with more than the color of our skin like a nigger would. Only cultureless shitholes rant and rave about MUH HAPLOGROUPS.

Get fucked. Stay in and larp in your 56%istan if youre not hungarian. This is not "a white ethnostate", this is a hungarian state and it only happens to be hungarians are white.

Maybe if you had any belief in your culture and youre nation you could have defended them from becoming a bland, multicultural mix.

Yeah those are lower class gypsies. They used to beat their pregnant wife to get more gibs.
We have a larger gypo middle class. Mostly musicians.

youtu.be/dEpum3k4DOU

>Not race-mixing with gypsies

Romanians said the same tough, but now it seems it changed, i hope we do like Hungary one day, it's always better to have portuguese and half portuguese that left than to receive migrants from africa and middle east

>Implying gypsies go to school

youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw

"Diversity" Is a Weapon Against White People

WAKE UP people.

I agree 100%, Hungary is for Hungarians, not for whites. We are not Russia, we cannot house all 1 fuckin billion whites.
We will, however, support White people and their struggle against this satanic, judaistic world at every turn.

kek

Thank you based Magyars

Gypsies live in ghettos seriously, everybody knows here that they are subhumans, when a gypsy family wants a based child they just pick the most white one, even they admit it

Dude, what the fuck is a Romanian really? It spawned from a country called "pecheneg" for fucks sake. Wtf is a pecheneg? People with a blurred past and identity are way more likely to racemix. Even in North America, the kikes try to erase white identity in order to foster race mixing.

most white kindergarden*

Good

He already did that in 2010. Are you a retard?

Btw they are also involved in popular music. Lower class loves this shit
youtu.be/Or8BPT567EA

Hopefully they'll soon do the same for Poland, I'd be like making Aliyah without having to be a kike

holy fuck that music is fucking horrendous. Just based on that, I may just stay in leaf land.

>who has Hun origins has the right of return
What proof is needed Leaf?

GET IN HERE DIASPORA FAGGOTS
Viktor Kun and Senpai need us!

My great-grandfather was Hungarian (jew), could I get the citizenship?

Its easy to ignore gypo music

youtu.be/PTnureU46Wk

I worked with a girl from Poland, hates communism. She is hot. When she got fired she wouldn't even file for unemployment because she said it seemed to communist.

Great-great grandparents both immigrated in 1890s; how do I sign up?

We must re-establish Prussia

Isn't Orban a zionist?

So Magyarab also can go back

>not a single drop of based slavic blood in my veins
>just an English/German mutt

true
people are going out cuz of muh money
like ok lets just leave the problem instead of trying to fix it
most of these educated people are fucking libcuck sons of whores with no sense of idenitity only money is what matters to them
they are rather clever but not so intelligent...

Like you can be well educated and all , but if you dont even consider contributing to the country and the people then you're trash.

remember
A nagy világon e' kívül ,nincsen számodra hely....

Note the outliers

>that's why there are not that many Hungarians in the West in the first place
There are a shitload of Hungarians in America, they just assimilated well.

>Huns
>Slavic
You tryin to trigger me bitch?

>see communist taking over the west
>they claim its better in every way
>nobody who lived through communism would ever do it again

I need Hungarian dick now. Gibs me dat DNA.

>Hungarian
>Not honorary Slavs

>Hungarian
>Huns
Kys

Pls be from Kehidakustány

Pechenegs were steppe niggers that were rekt by Russian Slavs

Do romanians really descend from them?
Lel

Instead of killing myself, can I just point and laugh over the fact that your are getting raped out of existence by achmed? It was nice knowing you germany.
Come to toronto, ill show you how hung a Hun really is.

MUH WHYHTNESS!