Quebec about to get blacked

Quebec preparing to hand out welfare to the over 7000 niggers who have showed up since July.

globalnews.ca/news/3693071/quebec-preparing-to-dole-out-welfare-to-asylum-seekers-report/

>WATCH ABOVE: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has finally addressed the flood of illegal migrants walking across the border into Canada. He says his government has a firm grip on it all. Though as Mike Armstrong reports, that's not how everyone sees it.

>Nearly 10,000 people have been apprehended at the border since the start of the year as they’ve sought to enter Canada in order to claim refugee status – almost equivalent to the total number of claims filed for all of 2013.

Bump, at least most of them are Haitian you'll still be able to keep French :)

Checkd

Whats welfare in Quebec? In Ontario its 605 a month. $605 x 7,000 = $4,235,000

The minimum is ~$645.00

It will unironically cost 6 million a month give or take a few thousand.

They are not the same size and it's triggering my OCD.

I still want them in my face

day by day, canada dies a little more

Canada has been dead since independence.

Time for TRC to vote on separation, leave them to their welfare state.

I bet without the rest of Canada feeding it money it would take 1 year to look like venizuala.

Damn im from quebec city and i can confirme that we got blacked. That number of niggers on the street making me feel in a third world contry; like if it wasnt enought to be the white niggers of america

Well keep eyes open for news of rapes or murders in Quebec by suspects matching the nigger profile, their bound to happen. RIGHT now there is probably some white girl sitting in her room or work someplace completely unaware the fate that awaits her thanks to her government.

Thank you Canada saving Americans 6 million a month. An thats just a start. think about Schooling, housing, health care, crime.

We will gladly sent you more.
And thank you again.