Rape

Why are the punishments for rape so weak? Women's rights are being pushed back. The courts always side with the white male.

If she doesn't wear the niqaab, she deserves to be raped, mashallah.

>Punishments for rape so weak
Absolutely those filthy Islamic Pieces of sh-
>The Courts always side with the white man
...Saged.

this post will get replies by nu pol without sages. just delete pol already its a shameful excuse for its former self

SAGE

Sage

Women are by nature whores so if you (((rape))) one all your really doing is not paying for her services.
Kind of like not tipping a waitress.

because the cases of false accusations far outweigh actual claims. and the cops are wasting a lot of time trying to protect the pure and sweet images of drunk sluts making mistakes and regretting it in the morning. we are taking your overbearing stranglehold on productive and marriage rights too for the same reason. you made the bed now sleep in it.

Women enjoy rape?? Now I've heard it all!

I agree, muslim rapists should receive harsher sentences.

/thread

>uk full of rapists
>they have always laughed at rape
>durr why are the punishments so weak

just rape yourself already

Rape is CRUCIAL for the continuation of the species. Pussy ass societies that punish rape such as Western Europe have seen their birth rates drop way below replacement level and are dying out entirely in the most pathetic way that's even imaginable.

Successful societies that promote rape such as India are not only growing their economies at a faster rate than anyone else but are also taking over every industry and all the highly innovative tech companies on the planet.

More rape = more $$$

wtf

I never said they enjoy it.
Does a waitress enjoy bringing food?
No she Does it because it is her job to serve.
Much like men have to serve as soldiers during war.

well it is the number one fantasy of sluts. gangrape is even better they say.

Huh? That smells like bullshit to me

maybe its an american slut thing. but the statistics are out there. I dont care enough to prove it to you though. I've been falsly accused of rape twice one actually called the fucking cops. women are nutbags.

>white male.
You mean islamic rape gang ?