13 year old daughter says shes off to cheer practice with her young black coach

>13 year old daughter says shes off to cheer practice with her young black coach
>2 weeks later
>"Why is an adult man pushing on my daughters back, ignoring her cries to stop, until he actually rips tissue in her body?"

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/videos-show-high-school-cheerleaders-forced-splits-n795491

Well, Sup Forums, you wouldn't object to a black man grooming your little girl to become a cheerleader, would you? You're not racist, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/videos-show-high-school-cheerleaders-forced-splits-n795491
altright.com/2017/08/23/people-will-never-get-red-pilled-by-reality/
youtube.com/watch?v=7vGjFEB47ZQ
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-retweets-meme-himself-eclipsing-obama-twitter-frenzy-n795526
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i would kill that nigger if i were the father.

Interesting

Wow... how do niggers even get these jobs? Wait don't even answer that shit.

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/videos-show-high-school-cheerleaders-forced-splits-n795491
lol hilarious

All those niggers bully them white girls all day long no doubt, even blurred out you can see the sheboons laughing.

title should be black man forces himself to rip white childs crotch muscles.

Guess she couldnt handle being a slutleader.

Toll paid.

The coach and the jig students involved should all be lined up for the firing squad

this. all the girls holding the one crying down were black. people need to start being more aware that they aren't safe around niggers

what the fuck

>Forces her to do a split
>Then pushes the girl violently to the ground

This fucking nigger HIV placeholder motherfucker, that would cause a paralysis on both legs.

I live in a very poor area of Louisiana and I know more and more blue collar people who are trading in their trucks and saving up just so they can send their kids to a private or catholic school for obvious reasons

This kind of stuff made me racist. Niggers are not humans.

How do you find out this happened to your child and not grab a firearm and hop in your car?

It's cleaner and healthier and men love it.

They would never find the body the way I would do it

>i would kill that nigger if i were the father.
Why not kill the father too, he's the one who let her around blacks in the first place

Limp wristed whites and dumb people in general.

Only dumb retarded white liberals living in fantasy land do this type of shit. Natural selection for these retards. I can see why the Jews easily conquered us with banking

Gentlemen if you can not afford privtae schools but want better education for your children look in to charter schools. Most have an application process and are free. The minor inconvenience of having to put forth effort to enter keeps a large portion of bad children away.

Affirmative action, every spic and nigger I've ever worked with was dangerously incompetent. Many are given cushy make work jobs because they're too dumb to do a real one.

This is interesting to me because ive never seen a male cheer coach only female in fact in my area of schools all the coachs match the students predominant gender and if there are students of the opposite sex a adult of that gender must be present.

What was the initial idea when they brought the slaves to this continent?Did they think they were just going to evaporate?

Webm related: The white bitch crying, muthafucka

A video was made, all coons fired, assistants suspended. Win.

Burn the coal pay the toll, nothing wrong here.

needs /wsg/ audio big time

>He says the school's principal and an assistant principal, the cheer coach and his assistant and a district lawyer have been placed on leave during the investigation
Not quite

I lol'd. Nice one, Pancho.

wow is he even qualified to be a trainer?

I hope this happens to all leftists

>work in IT
>sheboon puts on her resume that she knows SQL
>get's job
>gets promotion for her amazing coding skills
>gets another promotion for being very black
>lands in a role under me
>Her first assignment is to write a simple script that pulls in on column from a table, just a data dump
>she can't do it
>turns out she's never written a select statement before
>talk to HR
>Can't fire her because she is ignorant and not willfully violating any directives
>fuck it, show her the basics of SQL and write the scrip my fucking self with her watching
>have her repeat the process
>have to show her again every fucking month because Teflon coated brain
>"I've found a much better position out side of the company, you can consider this my 2 weeks."
>sheboon giving up a $50k/year job where she literally could not get fired and did no work
>"okay"

even with the pixelation you can clearly see that the sheboon on the left is laughing

hahahahaha
dumb bitch paying the toll

Someone find this girl and debrief her about niggers
She won't connect the dots unless someone does it for her
altright.com/2017/08/23/people-will-never-get-red-pilled-by-reality/

>subhumans
XTRMN8

Here, cracka

youtube.com/watch?v=7vGjFEB47ZQ

Keep away from niggers

these subhuman animals will harm you given the chance, don't be fooled by the ones that talk smart.

Also hit them in the jaw when they threaten you, niggers have glass jaws, one punch and it's lights out for them

That's fucked

Why do niggers always film their crimes?

She's taking her virginity by force. Of course she's laughing. Doing this rips her hymen open. tribs and dubbs.

nice, it's been a long time since I've seen new cringepics

What a cringeworthy website.

its not even about a better education, its about not having to send your kids to a school with a bunch of blacks

>even when knocked out he goes for the bike
Fucking niggers man

PRO TIP

cheerleading is the most slut and injuries inducing of the female sports.

track and field is patrician, but if your school offers a shooting program instead go with that for your daughters. soccer, field hockey, and volley ball leads to clam slapping.

softball is now fat cows clam slapping.

still goes for the bike

Just imagine a white teacher doing this to a black girl.

"NAZI, FACIST, KKK"

They are proud of it. You think there is a prefrontal cortex there to tell them not to do it?

No surprise employers are wary of hiring blacks

That's how she screams when she's pounded by a Big Black Cock every night.

Americans are such cucks. Having a blonde hair blue eyed daughter and sending her off to nigger men to learn to dance, it's unbelievable.
How the fuck can anyone have kids in this country anymore? I thought Colorado was supposed to be one of the better states? All I see is niggers.
Fuck man. I need to get out of this country. The last thing I need is to raise a daughter who gets blacked or a son who race mixes with a beaner.

>you can see them laughing through the blur

>to a school with a bunch of blacks
And spics. And refugees. And white thrash. And drug addicts. And ethnics.

>Why do niggers always film their crimes?
Because they're so stupid they don't realize it's a crime

I'll join in with a similar story
>Work in corporate investigations
>mostly attorneys who report directly to 2nd guy down on the totem pole
>hire black female attorney
>Literally turns down work assignments because she doesn't feel like doing them
>refuses to travel (job requirement states 50% travel)
>Calls our boss and demands he pay for additional classes she wants to take
>Boss is not a pushover and calls HR
>HR sits on their hands like they always do
>Boss just chews her out everyday until she stops showing up

We had another black female attorney who was fantastic though. She was eventually put in charge of hiring and would trash applicants with black names. Weird self hatred man.

Pay the toll!!

that`s okay, i mean if she wants to be a cheerleader or smth like this, she should be flexible, and if she is not, then fuck off, lol american racial issues are cancerous by both sides

Lmao stay mad cuck, white american girls love being handled by strong black men, whether in classroom or in bed.

she was 13yo faggot. I would understand if she was >16 but come on, shes a little girl, probably not even too focused on racial conscience

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/videos-show-high-school-cheerleaders-forced-splits-n795491
thats pretty hot shit

lawsuit for abuse of power and sexual harassment.

>he said while browsing Sup Forums

Looks like she needs a bit more practice before she is ready for her first bbc gangbang.

Sheboons really, really hate white women.

This will be burned into her brain for life which will result in her subconsciously craving being dominated by black men again.

She will have a niglet in her womb by the time she finishes high school.

niggers have lower IQs

PEOPLE THAT DON'T ARCHIVE LINKS SHOULD BE BANNED

>black names.
Stopping this cultural meme is the single best thing they could do to better their entire race. If you cannot trace your roots to tribe/region, and there are plenty who can, you should not make up a stupid fucking name that is misspelled and will brand your child as a retard for the rest of their lives.

This. She probably loved it anyway, and it's her parents who made a big deal

Might violate some tort laws; going to be difficult to prove sexual harassment but gross incompetence isn't illegal, sadly.

stupid bitch lmao

this is bullying under the guise of cheerleading practice and the nog coach doesn't care because he was "raised" by a single mother or his grandmother and got the job through affirmative action while dealing weed on the side.

He let's it slide as either reparations for slavery or because she didn't suck his dick.

The blacks who don't act black generally have what appears to be a white skeletal system. Also they tend to be very hateful towards other blacks. Must be from the upbringing and having to fight what they probably consider their true self.

>We had another black female attorney who was fantastic though. She was eventually put in charge of hiring and would trash applicants with black names

Strange this, I've experienced this too with a Black manager who had Hiring authority for his team via HR. Any resume with a name like "Jauquan" would literally get laughed at and thrown away.

HR actually used to get really pissed at him for doing it, they would "filter" the candidates before they were passed to him and they were clearly batting to get additional "diversity" in the office.

stretch that muhfugga wite pussy brother

The parents should sue the school.

Any full footage?

>Lmao stay mad cuck, white american girls love being handled by strong black men, whether in classroom or in bed.
lulz. you ever met a white woman? most are disgusted by them

I was suspended from school at 12 for calling some nigger girl a nigger to her face. The reason I did it was because she kept harassing me and calling me white boy. Looking back now she probably just had a crush on me.

>black names
It's a very good indicator of culture
A Jayquan Jackson is probably gonna be less productive than a Joshua Matthews.

They have to sue the school district because it's a public school.

Well spotted double oh seven

No, no, no. The second a human being has the thought "I want my daughter to be a cheerleader," that human becomes gas chamber-worthy.

What exactly has his skin color have to do with his wrong training practices or, better yet, with society's stupid body politics that only values perfect splits?

white girl deserved it. she probably supports Trump and is a white supremacist nazi.

You might be joking but it's true, she's only 13. This type of trauma on her hymen/body caused forcefully by a nigger will induce subconscious effects on her sexuality later.
This country is so Jewish and cucked, man.

Yeah that's what they tell a creepy beta orbiter like you lol. But they fuck Black Men every chance they get because they love being satisfied by large cocks. White cheerleaders especially almost exclusively date attractive black sportsmen.

Perpetual, minimal cost labor, I suppose

>this
>13 year old
HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING DICK

>Ahmed doesn't see a problem with a horde of niggers destroying the body of a young white women who cries for them to stop
Off yourself.

Иди нaхyй, пeтyх eбaный.

Everyone in that room should be charged with a felony

Lol, that related article is way more interesting
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-retweets-meme-himself-eclipsing-obama-twitter-frenzy-n795526

Intelligence is 50-80% heritable.
If the parents were retarded enough to name their child that way, then chances are the child is retarded as well and will simply own the stupid moniker.

It's over unless you are willing to move to a rural town in the Midwest where nigger shit is ABSOLUTELY NOT FUCKING TOLERATED and they typically have AAA rated public schools. But yeah my suggestion would be to make a lot of money and move to an island somewhere

/thread

>gross incompetence isn't illegal

Its called gross/criminal negligence you twat